Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 462 463
Also, the sound is pretty awful... But... Yeah.
Also, the sound is pretty awful... But... Yeah.
fav groups:
Super Junior
Block B
B.A.P
BTOB

biases:
choi siwon
donghae
minhyuk from BTOB
P.O
zico
D.O from EXO
jang wooyoung
THERES MORE I CANT THINK OF THEM RN
fav groups:
Super Junior
Block B
B.A.P
BTOB

biases:
choi siwon
donghae
minhyuk from BTOB
P.O
zico
D.O from EXO
jang wooyoung
THERES MORE I CANT THINK OF THEM RN
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
@Usoyo

I'm so envious that you got to see Guckkasten live >.< I'm upset that I have only recently gotten into K-POP and the like, because I feel like I have missed out on so much T.T
Alas, one day I will be able to see someone live :)

@Aurialle

Sorry for taking a while to respond, but oh my goodness I am grateful that I did. I think I have found a new boy band to go on my list of bias' o.o

I think I am in love with Haru and Jerry >.< What have you done to me?!?!!? I makes me sad to hear that members might be leaving though, I doubt that they will change much, since they are awesome enough, I bet they can pull through to make their comeback successful!^^
@Usoyo

I'm so envious that you got to see Guckkasten live >.< I'm upset that I have only recently gotten into K-POP and the like, because I feel like I have missed out on so much T.T
Alas, one day I will be able to see someone live :)

@Aurialle

Sorry for taking a while to respond, but oh my goodness I am grateful that I did. I think I have found a new boy band to go on my list of bias' o.o

I think I am in love with Haru and Jerry >.< What have you done to me?!?!!? I makes me sad to hear that members might be leaving though, I doubt that they will change much, since they are awesome enough, I bet they can pull through to make their comeback successful!^^
@Ranisimo
I only saw them from a very far distance, but they seemed to be really cool.
Their performance was quite good too. Very entertaining. ~

If you keep on following them, you'll be able to see them sooner or later. ^^
I still have to see Roy Kim... I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to him. Gdi.
@Ranisimo
I only saw them from a very far distance, but they seemed to be really cool.
Their performance was quite good too. Very entertaining. ~

If you keep on following them, you'll be able to see them sooner or later. ^^
I still have to see Roy Kim... I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to him. Gdi.
@Ranisimo ...Actually it just occurred to me. I don't think Red ever went back to college after joining M.pire. And it's been over a year since M.pire as a whole have actually released anything and also since Taehee's enlistment he's gone months at a time without posting on social media sites other than Weibo (and also tends to go a while without posting to weibo but idk what could be up with that). So. It's entirely possible that he's having visa troubles again but if that's the case then. Why wouldn't he just go back to school until things are stable enough in this new company? Like did his parents cut him off when he went and joined a boyband or and that's what this is referring to? Of course I have no idea how visas work even in my own country so :/

And I'm like. 99% sure Taehee and Useung are coming back eventually. Especially given how poorly Useung seems to have readjusted to civilian life. Poor boy ;.;
@Ranisimo ...Actually it just occurred to me. I don't think Red ever went back to college after joining M.pire. And it's been over a year since M.pire as a whole have actually released anything and also since Taehee's enlistment he's gone months at a time without posting on social media sites other than Weibo (and also tends to go a while without posting to weibo but idk what could be up with that). So. It's entirely possible that he's having visa troubles again but if that's the case then. Why wouldn't he just go back to school until things are stable enough in this new company? Like did his parents cut him off when he went and joined a boyband or and that's what this is referring to? Of course I have no idea how visas work even in my own country so :/

And I'm like. 99% sure Taehee and Useung are coming back eventually. Especially given how poorly Useung seems to have readjusted to civilian life. Poor boy ;.;
hi i'm may and i'm addicted to kpops. i am particularly into the more hip-hop type groups. bigbang makes me cry. like. a lot. ummmmm most of my dragons are named after idols. idols and comic book or video game characters..... @kittykate pinged me so here i am.
hi i'm may and i'm addicted to kpops. i am particularly into the more hip-hop type groups. bigbang makes me cry. like. a lot. ummmmm most of my dragons are named after idols. idols and comic book or video game characters..... @kittykate pinged me so here i am.
Hi guys! I'm Grace~ @kittykate pinged me. My fave groups are Bigbang, SHINee, Got7, Btob and BTS probably. And Exo and Vixx. I have too many favorites ;o; Most of my dragons are named after kpop stuff. GD, Taemin and Jackson are my main biases. Nice to meet you all c:
Hi guys! I'm Grace~ @kittykate pinged me. My fave groups are Bigbang, SHINee, Got7, Btob and BTS probably. And Exo and Vixx. I have too many favorites ;o; Most of my dragons are named after kpop stuff. GD, Taemin and Jackson are my main biases. Nice to meet you all c:
*Breathes life into this post again*

Has anyone been up to date on Seventeen's "Mansae"? Thoughts?

Also whose ready for BTS's next comeback?

im not ready for this

ALSO, hello all new people! I hope everyone is having fun ovo~~
*Breathes life into this post again*

Has anyone been up to date on Seventeen's "Mansae"? Thoughts?

Also whose ready for BTS's next comeback?

im not ready for this

ALSO, hello all new people! I hope everyone is having fun ovo~~
@GhostPaladin

*Four Days Later*

I've seen Mansae! It's pretty cute, but not my most favorite music video.

I am not ready for BTS' comeback. I cried watching the on stage prologue.
@GhostPaladin

*Four Days Later*

I've seen Mansae! It's pretty cute, but not my most favorite music video.

I am not ready for BTS' comeback. I cried watching the on stage prologue.
Also on a side note this forum is now filled with pictures and gifs of GD!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1559355/1
Also on a side note this forum is now filled with pictures and gifs of GD!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1559355/1
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 462 463