Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poison / Toxic Plans & Hopes
1 2 3 4 5 6
As long as the colours are completely crazy, I'm going to love it. I want some Yellow/White or Red/Black though, but I can only dream.
As long as the colours are completely crazy, I'm going to love it. I want some Yellow/White or Red/Black though, but I can only dream.
LKzi7uW.png
Really really hoping crimson is paired with leaf or obsidian.
Really really hoping crimson is paired with leaf or obsidian.
wpEE9mo.png
If a shade like teal or caribbean ends up being placed on any shade from avocado-spring (or vice versa), I will be completely sold on these genes as I am blue/green trash.
If a shade like teal or caribbean ends up being placed on any shade from avocado-spring (or vice versa), I will be completely sold on these genes as I am blue/green trash.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
The new blue-range previews are amazingggg
Ultramarine!!
The new blue-range previews are amazingggg
Ultramarine!!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I am sooo excited ^^

i have prepared some XXY Obs/Obs dragons cause i hope to see Obs combined with either a nice flashy or pastel like color....and then i also have a complete eyeburner in the making :)

And i am also thinking of getting rdy a XXX White couple just in case.

I think what will be amazing about this gene is that it will totally push the interest of XXX and XXY dergs as much as complete wild combos!

It's a multi talent :D
I am sooo excited ^^

i have prepared some XXY Obs/Obs dragons cause i hope to see Obs combined with either a nice flashy or pastel like color....and then i also have a complete eyeburner in the making :)

And i am also thinking of getting rdy a XXX White couple just in case.

I think what will be amazing about this gene is that it will totally push the interest of XXX and XXY dergs as much as complete wild combos!

It's a multi talent :D
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
Gimme some blue's (especially aqua) with orange or yellow and I'll be so happy.
Gimme some blue's (especially aqua) with orange or yellow and I'll be so happy.
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
So far I'm really excited about Coal, Midnight and Ultramarine. And we'll see what else shows up! Something subtler like multiple green tones would be nice, too. And something like leaf+lemon. And if there's a pink+gold option I'll probably be all over that!

Hard to plan when there are so many total unknowns. With previous genes, once we saw some previews we had a decent basic idea of how they'd look on other colors. Now we REALLY don't, so I just have to wait and see!

I'm going to want SO many of these genes, though.
So far I'm really excited about Coal, Midnight and Ultramarine. And we'll see what else shows up! Something subtler like multiple green tones would be nice, too. And something like leaf+lemon. And if there's a pink+gold option I'll probably be all over that!

Hard to plan when there are so many total unknowns. With previous genes, once we saw some previews we had a decent basic idea of how they'd look on other colors. Now we REALLY don't, so I just have to wait and see!

I'm going to want SO many of these genes, though.
I'm a dingus... where do we get to see new gene previews? Ping me!
I'm a dingus... where do we get to see new gene previews? Ping me!
ps4iADo.jpg
i want to breed ultimate color mayhem
i want to breed ultimate color mayhem
8VvjJ9p.png
I'm personally hoping the yellows have black bits and/or the black colours have yellowy bits. I'm really excited for whatever comes out, but I hope folks won't be too bummed if their favourite colours are paired with colours they don't like D:
I'm personally hoping the yellows have black bits and/or the black colours have yellowy bits. I'm really excited for whatever comes out, but I hope folks won't be too bummed if their favourite colours are paired with colours they don't like D:
1 2 3 4 5 6