Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Poison / Toxic Plans & Hopes
1 2 3 4 5 6
I just hope it looks good on emerald because I don't like any of the current secondaries on my poor clan leader. I kinda feel like it's not gonna be a treasure gene set though, probably craftable.
I just hope it looks good on emerald because I don't like any of the current secondaries on my poor clan leader. I kinda feel like it's not gonna be a treasure gene set though, probably craftable.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I wish they would've given us previews of the genes with other, existing genes though. It's fun to have matching primary and secondaries, but it's equally important to make sure the genes look good standalone (and don't bleed into one another like Hypnotic does to Vipera on Fae, Guardians, etc...)
I wish they would've given us previews of the genes with other, existing genes though. It's fun to have matching primary and secondaries, but it's equally important to make sure the genes look good standalone (and don't bleed into one another like Hypnotic does to Vipera on Fae, Guardians, etc...)
ccDyspX.png
I'm going for dark colors mixed with cool colors, and light ones with warm ones- and or vise versa. No real plans, really, mainly jus' excitement :D
I'm going for dark colors mixed with cool colors, and light ones with warm ones- and or vise versa. No real plans, really, mainly jus' excitement :D
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
Hoping for a black accent on fire or orange. Pretty much my only hope with it. Or any other orange near them that comes out of the color wheel.
Hoping for a black accent on fire or orange. Pretty much my only hope with it. Or any other orange near them that comes out of the color wheel.
Nudibranch dragons.
Nudibranch dragons.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Look at that Midnight, hoo-boy.
Look at that Midnight, hoo-boy.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
I'm really hoping it'll do something nice with Thistle! I've gotten pretty cursed with getting really attached to dragons with Thistle secondary despite not actually liking it.
I'm really hoping it'll do something nice with Thistle! I've gotten pretty cursed with getting really attached to dragons with Thistle secondary despite not actually liking it.
I'm hoping to turn one of my progens into a toxic little cuttie. If yellow is paired with purple then all my Christmases would be coming at once
I'm hoping to turn one of my progens into a toxic little cuttie. If yellow is paired with purple then all my Christmases would be coming at once
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
*slams fists on table*
DART FROG DRAGONS.
*slams fists on table*
DART FROG DRAGONS.
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
Poison and Toxin look weird and I love it! A Poison/Toxin wide-range breeding pair is gonna be the new breeding roulette on this site, I swear it.

No real plans so far, tho... waiting for the new colours first and foremost, we'll see after that.
Poison and Toxin look weird and I love it! A Poison/Toxin wide-range breeding pair is gonna be the new breeding roulette on this site, I swear it.

No real plans so far, tho... waiting for the new colours first and foremost, we'll see after that.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6