Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 411 412
<< THIS ONE IS BEING DRAWN ATM >> [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Colouring of existing lineart [b]Specifications:[/b] I've made a sketch of one of my dragons and it turned out pretty well. However, I SUCK at colouring. So I'm looking for someone who can colour my lineart in FR housestyle! The lineart itself still needs a bit of cleaning up, so if you need it cleaner I can make that happen. [b]Payment:[/b] Can pay both treasure and gems. PM me your usual rates and examples of earlier work. [b]Keywords:[/b] color colour sketch line art [b]Optional:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/E3SHdeG.jpg[/img] The sketch
<< THIS ONE IS BEING DRAWN ATM >>
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Colouring of existing lineart

Specifications:
I've made a sketch of one of my dragons and it turned out pretty well. However, I SUCK at colouring. So I'm looking for someone who can colour my lineart in FR housestyle!

The lineart itself still needs a bit of cleaning up, so if you need it cleaner I can make that happen.

Payment:
Can pay both treasure and gems. PM me your usual rates and examples of earlier work.

Keywords:
color colour sketch line art

Optional:
E3SHdeG.jpg
The sketch
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital or traditional

More specific type: Human OC art, three male characters.

Specifications: I'm just looking for someone who can draw realistic/semi realistic humans.

Payment: 1.3 mil, and four level 25s, two of which are seven digits, one is a palindrome ID, and the fourth is a triple gened Gen One Nocturne.

Keywords: Human, OC, original character.

Optional: I am not looking for anything cartoony, chibi, pixels, or anime styled.
Broad type of art you want: Digital or traditional

More specific type: Human OC art, three male characters.

Specifications: I'm just looking for someone who can draw realistic/semi realistic humans.

Payment: 1.3 mil, and four level 25s, two of which are seven digits, one is a palindrome ID, and the fourth is a triple gened Gen One Nocturne.

Keywords: Human, OC, original character.

Optional: I am not looking for anything cartoony, chibi, pixels, or anime styled.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital. [b]More specific type:[/b] I would like a signature banner. [b]Specifications:[/b] I want a signature banner of Garrus here, lying down with a sniper rifle, while somewhere it doesn't obscure his face or the rifle it says, "Scoped and Dropped, Shep! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14380606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143807/14380606_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel is NOT important, but the accent showing the visor over his eye is. [url=http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100307064656/masseffect/images/d/dc/GarrusME200.png]Here's a link to what his visor looks like.[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Either treasure, (in installments, because I have to take care of my husband with dementia and it takes me a while) or I have a very nice collection of rare familiars, like the Dunhoof Ambassador, if the art is particularly amazing. [b]Keywords:[/b] banner, signature, Garrus, Nocturne, Turian, Nocturian
Digital.

More specific type:
I would like a signature banner.

Specifications:
I want a signature banner of Garrus here, lying down with a sniper rifle, while somewhere it doesn't obscure his face or the rifle it says, "Scoped and Dropped, Shep!

14380606_350.png

Apparel is NOT important, but the accent showing the visor over his eye is. Here's a link to what his visor looks like.

Payment:
Either treasure, (in installments, because I have to take care of my husband with dementia and it takes me a while) or I have a very nice collection of rare familiars, like the Dunhoof Ambassador, if the art is particularly amazing.

Keywords:
banner, signature, Garrus, Nocturne, Turian, Nocturian

Nocturians. Think about it. Part of cross flight LSG Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital - drawn or Photoshop with edits is fine.

More specific type: A set of themed banners, 4-7 total. I would love matching signatures, but I could live without that.

Specifications: This will be for a Nature only thread so pretty much a nature theme. Green/brown dominated with 'flower colors'. I'd appreciate some additional animals/bugs/dragons thrown in to accent the main theme, but the idea is flexible on a few points. I don't want the banners to be identical, the plan is to 'build' them. Once placed on top of each other it makes a larger picture. So each banner is a slice of the whole.

Payment: I'd prefer to pay in treasure (or items if you're into that). Price is negotiable.

Keywords: Banner Signature Theme

Optional: I have a decent idea of what I want, but I want to remain flexible. I can give more information (and some references), I just don't want you to think I'm 100% sold on one certain way.
Broad type of art you want: Digital - drawn or Photoshop with edits is fine.

More specific type: A set of themed banners, 4-7 total. I would love matching signatures, but I could live without that.

Specifications: This will be for a Nature only thread so pretty much a nature theme. Green/brown dominated with 'flower colors'. I'd appreciate some additional animals/bugs/dragons thrown in to accent the main theme, but the idea is flexible on a few points. I don't want the banners to be identical, the plan is to 'build' them. Once placed on top of each other it makes a larger picture. So each banner is a slice of the whole.

Payment: I'd prefer to pay in treasure (or items if you're into that). Price is negotiable.

Keywords: Banner Signature Theme

Optional: I have a decent idea of what I want, but I want to remain flexible. I can give more information (and some references), I just don't want you to think I'm 100% sold on one certain way.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Feral, Dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] A very regal looking drawing of Starscream, here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9379178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93792/9379178_350.png[/img] [/url] No background, transparent if you can, flat colored or shaded [b]Payment:[/b] I'm not willing to pay more than 50k, I don't have enough treasure for much above that. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon Ridgeback [b]Optional:[/b] None
Digital

More specific type:
Feral, Dragon

Specifications:
A very regal looking drawing of Starscream, here

9379178_350.png

No background, transparent if you can, flat colored or shaded

Payment:
I'm not willing to pay more than 50k, I don't have enough treasure for much above that.

Keywords:
Dragon Ridgeback

Optional:
None
3RvEHPl.png
Broad Type of Art You Want: Digital

More Specific Type: Looking for a set of six banners/images for my hatchery to replace my current set.

Specifications: I'm looking for a banner set for my hatchery (link in my sig). I'd like something following roughly the same theme I've got going (wind green and pages) but nicer looking. I'd like the overall dimensions to stay roughly the same and I like the oval look. It would be one large image as the thread header, smaller for each of the sections, and a signature sized one for linking.

Payment: Treasure preferred, but I can offer USD via Paypal depending on the price. I'm also willing to give up to two dragons from my pairs if you're interested.

Keywords: Hatchery Banner Signature Theme

Optional: Other than the 'wind green' and pages theme, I'm actually very flexible. Simple animation on the signature image would be really cool and if you could use easily readable calligraphy for the text that would be amazing, but neither are required.
Broad Type of Art You Want: Digital

More Specific Type: Looking for a set of six banners/images for my hatchery to replace my current set.

Specifications: I'm looking for a banner set for my hatchery (link in my sig). I'd like something following roughly the same theme I've got going (wind green and pages) but nicer looking. I'd like the overall dimensions to stay roughly the same and I like the oval look. It would be one large image as the thread header, smaller for each of the sections, and a signature sized one for linking.

Payment: Treasure preferred, but I can offer USD via Paypal depending on the price. I'm also willing to give up to two dragons from my pairs if you're interested.

Keywords: Hatchery Banner Signature Theme

Optional: Other than the 'wind green' and pages theme, I'm actually very flexible. Simple animation on the signature image would be really cool and if you could use easily readable calligraphy for the text that would be amazing, but neither are required.
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
We can talk about specifics if you decide you like a character!

Payment:
I pay in treasure! Currently about 220k is the limit, but the amount increases.

Keywords:
Anthro art.

Optional:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1546699
Link to my thread with images and further details of my requests! Shows current funds and is usually up to date!
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
We can talk about specifics if you decide you like a character!

Payment:
I pay in treasure! Currently about 220k is the limit, but the amount increases.

Keywords:
Anthro art.

Optional:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1546699
Link to my thread with images and further details of my requests! Shows current funds and is usually up to date!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif

Looking for Gen1 Snappers!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or well-scanned Traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka c: [b]Specifications:[/b] Omg so this is Chevron, I recently got a couple gijinka pieces from him and he's quickly risen to be one of my favorite dergs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2766802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27669/2766802_350.png[/img] [/url] He does have an existing gijinka design (kind of) that I'm super excited about, both pieces are in his bio, but aside from that I'm cool with taking some creative liberties :3 [b]Payment:[/b] Uuuhuuh, I guess just PM me and let me know your Treasure price range ;-; I'm also open to art/adopt trades if those are of any interest to y'all, though I've been a bit slow on arting recently due to RL and personal issues. [url=http://314pyper.deviantart.com/gallery/]Deviantart[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1529862]Adopt Shop[/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, fashionable warrior, coatl, treasure, trade [b]Optional:[/b] Just I guess try to stick to his existing design where possible, particularly from his second reference (though I understand it just shows his shoulders for the most part ^^").
Digital or well-scanned Traditional

More specific type:
Gijinka c:

Specifications:
Omg so this is Chevron, I recently got a couple gijinka pieces from him and he's quickly risen to be one of my favorite dergs:

2766802_350.png

He does have an existing gijinka design (kind of) that I'm super excited about, both pieces are in his bio, but aside from that I'm cool with taking some creative liberties :3

Payment:
Uuuhuuh, I guess just PM me and let me know your Treasure price range ;-; I'm also open to art/adopt trades if those are of any interest to y'all, though I've been a bit slow on arting recently due to RL and personal issues. Deviantart and Adopt Shop

Keywords:
Gijinka, fashionable warrior, coatl, treasure, trade

Optional:
Just I guess try to stick to his existing design where possible, particularly from his second reference (though I understand it just shows his shoulders for the most part ^^").
bouncey_pixel_lair_by_314pyper-d92dgwe.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital or pixel

More specific type: Signature

Specifications: I would like a signature to fit in next to my little dragon pixel in my sig, of the same dragon, sitting/laying/headshot, with a crown on. I'd like it to say 'Rabbits for the rabbit god' or something. Bonus points for rabbits on it, too. It can be silly looking or serious, really don't mind!

Payment: I have just over 1mil t, am willing to give you embers I may get. I also have some of last years holiday apparel and a million bears and fake bears x3

Keywords: signature drawn dragon rabbit silly serious I dunno something

Optional: The ref for the dragon- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16902039/ She is literally a plant, her scales are petals. She is meant to be more noodly.
Broad type of art you want: Digital or pixel

More specific type: Signature

Specifications: I would like a signature to fit in next to my little dragon pixel in my sig, of the same dragon, sitting/laying/headshot, with a crown on. I'd like it to say 'Rabbits for the rabbit god' or something. Bonus points for rabbits on it, too. It can be silly looking or serious, really don't mind!

Payment: I have just over 1mil t, am willing to give you embers I may get. I also have some of last years holiday apparel and a million bears and fake bears x3

Keywords: signature drawn dragon rabbit silly serious I dunno something

Optional: The ref for the dragon- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16902039/ She is literally a plant, her scales are petals. She is meant to be more noodly.
L3t8ZMg.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type:Banner and multi-click signature with matching Divider

Specifications: I am looking for a banner to go at the top of my Hatchery and Stud Rental pages, and any other pages that will be part of the Fukaba Network. I am looking for something close to a Pearlcatcher's Pearl, cracked/engraved with something similar to the Lightning Flight Symbol, with a claw holding it from underneath. Text on the banner should be "Fukaba Network" in a Lavender shade. Divider will also go in these pages as well as in my profile as dividers. This same image should be used, but smaller, centered, without text, and bordered on both sides with a gradually shrinking double helix in lavender/dark blue.

The signature would have the symbol and text on the center piece, but with clickable sections on the sides: one for the Hatchery, and one for the Stud Rental Thread. This should keep in line with the color scheme of the other pieces. You will not have to code these, but if you give them to me in pieces, I can do it on my own.

Payment: I would prefer things as cheap as possible, but no higher than 90kT for the whole project.

Keywords: Banner Divider Pearlcatcher Lightning Pearl Theme Hatchery Graphics signature clickable

Optional: I will send whoever is interested a general reference if they would like clarification on what I want. Also, the Claw should be in Lavender or a dark blue similar to the denim shade of the FR spectrum. The colors are based off a dragon in my lair, CandiedGem, despite being a Skydancer.

WORK IS BEING NEGOTIATED.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type:Banner and multi-click signature with matching Divider

Specifications: I am looking for a banner to go at the top of my Hatchery and Stud Rental pages, and any other pages that will be part of the Fukaba Network. I am looking for something close to a Pearlcatcher's Pearl, cracked/engraved with something similar to the Lightning Flight Symbol, with a claw holding it from underneath. Text on the banner should be "Fukaba Network" in a Lavender shade. Divider will also go in these pages as well as in my profile as dividers. This same image should be used, but smaller, centered, without text, and bordered on both sides with a gradually shrinking double helix in lavender/dark blue.

The signature would have the symbol and text on the center piece, but with clickable sections on the sides: one for the Hatchery, and one for the Stud Rental Thread. This should keep in line with the color scheme of the other pieces. You will not have to code these, but if you give them to me in pieces, I can do it on my own.

Payment: I would prefer things as cheap as possible, but no higher than 90kT for the whole project.

Keywords: Banner Divider Pearlcatcher Lightning Pearl Theme Hatchery Graphics signature clickable

Optional: I will send whoever is interested a general reference if they would like clarification on what I want. Also, the Claw should be in Lavender or a dark blue similar to the denim shade of the FR spectrum. The colors are based off a dragon in my lair, CandiedGem, despite being a Skydancer.

WORK IS BEING NEGOTIATED.
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 411 412