Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 412 413
Broad type of art you want: Any would be good

More specific type: Human OC

Specifications:
references:http://orig03.deviantart.net/5c27/f/2015/241/5/c/chibi_for_nauru_by_stephanieshien-d97ljz7.jpg
Some info about her:
She is 170cm height and have long, black hair. She has a straight bang, ending just above her eyebrows. She has two long braids just next to her head ending with silver beard rings ( http://www.jelldragon.com/images2/sn_beard_ring_large.jpg ). She has thin eyebrows and brown eyes. Has a scar on her throat (from assassination's attempt) She is really serious, proud (but more proud in a warrior way - she pays respects to other people, not matter if they are kings or farmers). I can give you a detail what she is waring, but tell me, if you want draw her in armour or normal clothes.

Payment: Treasure and gems, I first look at art and then decide, if I am willing to pay the price

Keywords:Human, OC, Warrior, Female

Optional: Not for now, just PM me
Broad type of art you want: Any would be good

More specific type: Human OC

Specifications:
references:http://orig03.deviantart.net/5c27/f/2015/241/5/c/chibi_for_nauru_by_stephanieshien-d97ljz7.jpg
Some info about her:
She is 170cm height and have long, black hair. She has a straight bang, ending just above her eyebrows. She has two long braids just next to her head ending with silver beard rings ( http://www.jelldragon.com/images2/sn_beard_ring_large.jpg ). She has thin eyebrows and brown eyes. Has a scar on her throat (from assassination's attempt) She is really serious, proud (but more proud in a warrior way - she pays respects to other people, not matter if they are kings or farmers). I can give you a detail what she is waring, but tell me, if you want draw her in armour or normal clothes.

Payment: Treasure and gems, I first look at art and then decide, if I am willing to pay the price

Keywords:Human, OC, Warrior, Female

Optional: Not for now, just PM me
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png

Broad type of art you want:
Digital Graphics

More specific type:
Two Buttons

Specifications:
something like this or this. It must feature a wind turbine, somehow!
I need two buttons that can be displayed next to each other [but separate imgs, so I will pay for them separately) in such a way that they look cohesive and work well visually (AESTHETIX <3). I want one to read 'Hatchery', and one to read 'Writery'. Here are the two threads I will link them to, I would love for you to keep the aesthetics/colour schemes quite similar: hatchery and writery

Dimensions: big enough to fit in a signature. About 90px high, and I'll let you decide on the width (no more than 200px pls)

Payment:
I will pay up to 20Kt per button in treasure (though this is only if your buttons blow my mind, I'm looking for a 10-15Kt or less per button price range). If you want something more, I can also pay in glowing embers, dragons, and gems.

Keywords:
Graphic, button, pixel, shop, hatchery, wind, turbine, digital

Optional:
All details about the visuals are in the specifications section

Digital Graphics

More specific type:
Two Buttons

Specifications:
something like this or this. It must feature a wind turbine, somehow!
I need two buttons that can be displayed next to each other [but separate imgs, so I will pay for them separately) in such a way that they look cohesive and work well visually (AESTHETIX <3). I want one to read 'Hatchery', and one to read 'Writery'. Here are the two threads I will link them to, I would love for you to keep the aesthetics/colour schemes quite similar: hatchery and writery

Dimensions: big enough to fit in a signature. About 90px high, and I'll let you decide on the width (no more than 200px pls)

Payment:
I will pay up to 20Kt per button in treasure (though this is only if your buttons blow my mind, I'm looking for a 10-15Kt or less per button price range). If you want something more, I can also pay in glowing embers, dragons, and gems.

Keywords:
Graphic, button, pixel, shop, hatchery, wind, turbine, digital

Optional:
All details about the visuals are in the specifications section
Digital

More specific type:
Header for my profile

Specifications:
Looking for something in aqua, maybe with a couple seashells, a lacy effect.

Payment:
20KT-50KT

Keywords:
Digital, Header, Profile, Lacy, Seashells, Aqua

Optional:
I do love pastels, and I do not want it to be a banner. Just a free floating header. Not words, just a nice intricate pattern with a seashell or two.
Digital

More specific type:
Header for my profile

Specifications:
Looking for something in aqua, maybe with a couple seashells, a lacy effect.

Payment:
20KT-50KT

Keywords:
Digital, Header, Profile, Lacy, Seashells, Aqua

Optional:
I do love pastels, and I do not want it to be a banner. Just a free floating header. Not words, just a nice intricate pattern with a seashell or two.
JQCpKiY.gifGwrjw2w.gifm9M7SGy.gif 3TYmQaU.png u28tsOa.gifNkoiOuv.gif0Srkgnv.gif
Digital, Mixed Media, open to styles

More specific type:
Bust and/or full body

Specifications:
I have a friend who loves Steven Universe and I would like to commission an artist to design and draw a gemsona for him. I do not currently have a character design of any sort so if you could work off of some pictures of him so it looks like him, it would be great. It can be any style really but Steven Universe style would of course be preferred.

Payment:
Gems or USD

Keywords:
gemsona, fan character, steven universe, digital, character design

Optional:
Example of what I'm looking for

Artist found, thank you!
Digital, Mixed Media, open to styles

More specific type:
Bust and/or full body

Specifications:
I have a friend who loves Steven Universe and I would like to commission an artist to design and draw a gemsona for him. I do not currently have a character design of any sort so if you could work off of some pictures of him so it looks like him, it would be great. It can be any style really but Steven Universe style would of course be preferred.

Payment:
Gems or USD

Keywords:
gemsona, fan character, steven universe, digital, character design

Optional:
Example of what I'm looking for

Artist found, thank you!
jqqIEB3.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Graphics for a permathread

Specifications: I am opening a gen one auction house perma thread because I run way too many auctions and am sick of recreating the thread every other day. lol.

Each section will need a title graphic, preferably with a drawing/adoptable/something of an adorable dragon in it - holding the title, title underneath or over, etc.. maybe holding some unhatched eggs to signify gen ones, maybe another with an auction gavel, etc.

Thread and titles can be found here (there are 4, ignore the reserved post): http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1567343/1

Payment: I am willing to pay a good chunk of change to have cute title graphics/art.

Keywords: Title graphics/adoptables

Optional: Looking for adorable work, cute doodles and such are A++ as long as they are good quality and well done please! :D

If interested please PM me with examples and prices ~
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Graphics for a permathread

Specifications: I am opening a gen one auction house perma thread because I run way too many auctions and am sick of recreating the thread every other day. lol.

Each section will need a title graphic, preferably with a drawing/adoptable/something of an adorable dragon in it - holding the title, title underneath or over, etc.. maybe holding some unhatched eggs to signify gen ones, maybe another with an auction gavel, etc.

Thread and titles can be found here (there are 4, ignore the reserved post): http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1567343/1

Payment: I am willing to pay a good chunk of change to have cute title graphics/art.

Keywords: Title graphics/adoptables

Optional: Looking for adorable work, cute doodles and such are A++ as long as they are good quality and well done please! :D

If interested please PM me with examples and prices ~
MiYFQWd.gif
Digital or Traditional if it can be scanned well!

More specific type:
2 high qual busts (I'm good with most styles but don't be offended if I'm looking for something different)! (MAYBE full body if you make an offer)

Specifications:
I want a bust of Sheru and Densenbye in my lair (page 4). I can resize them and stuff, so there's no need for you to!

Payment:
I have one fully gened Gen1 noc and one triple basic Gen1 noc that I'd give for both busts! I could also throw in some of my art if the pot isn't sweet enough.

Keywords:
Bust, portrait, Gen1

Optional:
If you want to do a full body (idk why you would) but, depending on how much I like your work, I could give both of my dragons for the work. Thanks!!!!!
Digital or Traditional if it can be scanned well!

More specific type:
2 high qual busts (I'm good with most styles but don't be offended if I'm looking for something different)! (MAYBE full body if you make an offer)

Specifications:
I want a bust of Sheru and Densenbye in my lair (page 4). I can resize them and stuff, so there's no need for you to!

Payment:
I have one fully gened Gen1 noc and one triple basic Gen1 noc that I'd give for both busts! I could also throw in some of my art if the pot isn't sweet enough.

Keywords:
Bust, portrait, Gen1

Optional:
If you want to do a full body (idk why you would) but, depending on how much I like your work, I could give both of my dragons for the work. Thanks!!!!!
tumblr_oerrsfAK0O1vgz3bko1_100.gif wybwsOP.png
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka and bio

Specifications:
I want a fullbody gijinka and a bio for two dragons.
Gijikna of this girl.
Bio for this boy.
Gijinka: Her to be small and shy looking, with the end of the Red Lab Coat item acting like a skirt. Maybe holding a book. Preferably more cartoony than detailed. Transparent background. Small eenough to fit nicely in her info box.
Bio: Detailed. Going into his past and present. Telling a certain event.

Payment:
Treasure going up to 300k, gems

Keywords:
gijinka, bio

Optional:
For the gijinka, kinda like
this pic.
Can better explain bio through pm
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka and bio

Specifications:
I want a fullbody gijinka and a bio for two dragons.
Gijikna of this girl.
Bio for this boy.
Gijinka: Her to be small and shy looking, with the end of the Red Lab Coat item acting like a skirt. Maybe holding a book. Preferably more cartoony than detailed. Transparent background. Small eenough to fit nicely in her info box.
Bio: Detailed. Going into his past and present. Telling a certain event.

Payment:
Treasure going up to 300k, gems

Keywords:
gijinka, bio

Optional:
For the gijinka, kinda like
this pic.
Can better explain bio through pm
Digital

More specific type:
Centaur OC art! kill me

Specifications:
My centaur boy needs some art, preferably full body, but I'm 100% negotiable because horses are so hard to draw especially gyp sy vanners my god

Payment:
600k treasure and rising. I'll edit the post when more comes in.
Keywords:
centaur, horse, half body, full body, flat color, shaded

Optional:
Please PM me if you're willing to do it, be it in your price range or not. I'll save up for you! hnnnnng
Digital

More specific type:
Centaur OC art! kill me

Specifications:
My centaur boy needs some art, preferably full body, but I'm 100% negotiable because horses are so hard to draw especially gyp sy vanners my god

Payment:
600k treasure and rising. I'll edit the post when more comes in.
Keywords:
centaur, horse, half body, full body, flat color, shaded

Optional:
Please PM me if you're willing to do it, be it in your price range or not. I'll save up for you! hnnnnng
Digital

More specific type:
dragon headshot

Specifications:
I'm looking for a headshot of my dragon Taliska.

Payment:
I don't really want to go above 150k and I can offer some of my own art in exchange, if that tickles your fancy.

Keywords:
dragon headshot digital

Optional:
I'm going to be picky, I'm sorry.
Digital

More specific type:
dragon headshot

Specifications:
I'm looking for a headshot of my dragon Taliska.

Payment:
I don't really want to go above 150k and I can offer some of my own art in exchange, if that tickles your fancy.

Keywords:
dragon headshot digital

Optional:
I'm going to be picky, I'm sorry.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional or digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka/human - Colored and shaded - Portrait [b]Specifications:[/b] I would love some really great original gijinkas for this lovely lady, Yvonne, and also for her mate, Marcel. I'm not too picky about style, but I really love the style of the first art piece in Yvonne's profile. I'll look at anything, though! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8161699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81617/8161699_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7868693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78687/7868693_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I can pay with treasure or gems or mixed payment. USD is a no-go because I'm a broke college student (unless you would be willing to do physical prints then [i]maybe[/i]). For one piece, I don't want to go above 600k, but I may be willing to if I really like it. I just would need some time to collect it! I currently have about 1 million treasure altogether and 500 gems. [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, portrait, digital, shaded, color, traditional, human [b]Optional:[/b] Please ping me for more details if you need any! :3
Traditional or digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/human - Colored and shaded - Portrait

Specifications:
I would love some really great original gijinkas for this lovely lady, Yvonne, and also for her mate, Marcel. I'm not too picky about style, but I really love the style of the first art piece in Yvonne's profile. I'll look at anything, though!

8161699_350.png

7868693_350.png

Payment:
I can pay with treasure or gems or mixed payment. USD is a no-go because I'm a broke college student (unless you would be willing to do physical prints then maybe).

For one piece, I don't want to go above 600k, but I may be willing to if I really like it. I just would need some time to collect it! I currently have about 1 million treasure altogether and 500 gems.

Keywords:
Gijinka, portrait, digital, shaded, color, traditional, human

Optional:
Please ping me for more details if you need any! :3
R5vHM6H.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 412 413