Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 412 413
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Art for dragon bio, maybe chibi, definitely color (flat or shaded), fullbody

Specifications:
I'd like a drawing of my coliseum sibling pair Yumi and Yuki just being cute together. I'm imagining them all tangled up (since they're spirals) and maybe doing some playful biting like lil' puppies do.

Payment:
I'd prefer to stay around or under 100kt but if your art is really great I might reconsider. I also have gems if preferred.

Keywords:
Dragons, Pair

Optional:
I'm a little picky with art styles but the basic idea is just something very cute or cartoonish. I'm not a fan of realism at all so that's most likely out of the question.
Digital

More specific type:
Art for dragon bio, maybe chibi, definitely color (flat or shaded), fullbody

Specifications:
I'd like a drawing of my coliseum sibling pair Yumi and Yuki just being cute together. I'm imagining them all tangled up (since they're spirals) and maybe doing some playful biting like lil' puppies do.

Payment:
I'd prefer to stay around or under 100kt but if your art is really great I might reconsider. I also have gems if preferred.

Keywords:
Dragons, Pair

Optional:
I'm a little picky with art styles but the basic idea is just something very cute or cartoonish. I'm not a fan of realism at all so that's most likely out of the question.
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
Digital, may consider traditional

More specific type:
Gijinka/humainoid/spacegoat (haha)

Specifications:
Coloured prefered! I need some art for this guy here (facial/hair ref here). He's got more masculine/beefy/chiseled features (with armour) than most artists are comfortable with, so I'm hoping to find someone who can do that! I'd really prefer a painted style or something not too cartoony, but will look at all styles PM'd to me in case I decide I like something. I'm not picky with the amount shown (i.e., headshot/bust/fullbody), as long as it fits what I'm looking for.

Payment:
I can offer up to 1400 gems, or can offer some items depending on what the artist is offering (i.e., would add items to the offer if fullbody)

Keywords:
oc, paint, muscle, armor, humanoid

Optional:
---
Digital, may consider traditional

More specific type:
Gijinka/humainoid/spacegoat (haha)

Specifications:
Coloured prefered! I need some art for this guy here (facial/hair ref here). He's got more masculine/beefy/chiseled features (with armour) than most artists are comfortable with, so I'm hoping to find someone who can do that! I'd really prefer a painted style or something not too cartoony, but will look at all styles PM'd to me in case I decide I like something. I'm not picky with the amount shown (i.e., headshot/bust/fullbody), as long as it fits what I'm looking for.

Payment:
I can offer up to 1400 gems, or can offer some items depending on what the artist is offering (i.e., would add items to the offer if fullbody)

Keywords:
oc, paint, muscle, armor, humanoid

Optional:
---
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
digital

More specific type:
banner for my clan profile

Specifications:
not a banner like a rectangular 340x900 (or whatever it is im sorry aa), but like a traditional "banner" like what you see on the dominance page (but pixels). it'll have a different design on it though (ill specify more later).

Payment:
preferably artist names their price! preferably treasure payment, but maybe gems too (as long as its not too expensive, i don't have a lot of gems D:)

Keywords:
pixel, banner, custom

Optional:
umm thats about it! pm me if you're interested! :D
digital

More specific type:
banner for my clan profile

Specifications:
not a banner like a rectangular 340x900 (or whatever it is im sorry aa), but like a traditional "banner" like what you see on the dominance page (but pixels). it'll have a different design on it though (ill specify more later).

Payment:
preferably artist names their price! preferably treasure payment, but maybe gems too (as long as its not too expensive, i don't have a lot of gems D:)

Keywords:
pixel, banner, custom

Optional:
umm thats about it! pm me if you're interested! :D
10z077c.jpg

Traditional or Digital.

More specific type:

headshots or Avatar shots

Specifications:

I am looking for a Headshot/Avatar to be made

I would like headshot(s) of 2 noc Dragons with neck visble. Going into the Shape of a heart OR twisted around each other

Id love one done in black and and the other in white

Detailed as possible

Payment:

Gems or treasure or mixed payment, id rather discuss price in private.

Keywords:

Headshot

Optional:

No Picture. Send a PM with examples to me :)

Traditional or Digital.

More specific type:

headshots or Avatar shots

Specifications:

I am looking for a Headshot/Avatar to be made

I would like headshot(s) of 2 noc Dragons with neck visble. Going into the Shape of a heart OR twisted around each other

Id love one done in black and and the other in white

Detailed as possible

Payment:

Gems or treasure or mixed payment, id rather discuss price in private.

Keywords:

Headshot

Optional:

No Picture. Send a PM with examples to me :)
Traditional or Digital, I'm good with both!

More specific type:
Full body or headshot

Specifications:
Art for dragon bio or signature, possibly chibi if it can be done. Definitely color (flat or shaded), fullbody for my dragon Elvira. I'll pay in what gems I have (Little over 60) and dragon babies or folder depending on what is good.

Keywords:
Full Body, Chibi, Dragon, Signature.

Optional:
Just send me a PM if interest.
Traditional or Digital, I'm good with both!

More specific type:
Full body or headshot

Specifications:
Art for dragon bio or signature, possibly chibi if it can be done. Definitely color (flat or shaded), fullbody for my dragon Elvira. I'll pay in what gems I have (Little over 60) and dragon babies or folder depending on what is good.

Keywords:
Full Body, Chibi, Dragon, Signature.

Optional:
Just send me a PM if interest.
imHm4Dt.png
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody, Chibi

Specifications:
i'm looking for a chibi of my precious Nocturne child, Jovi. the flowerfall apparel isn't wanted in the final piece, but his other apparel would be appreciated. he's a very happy-go-lucky dragon so i figured a cute little chibi would be the best way to capture his personality.

Payment:
treasure, up to 100K

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragon, Fullbody, Digital

Optional:
--
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody, Chibi

Specifications:
i'm looking for a chibi of my precious Nocturne child, Jovi. the flowerfall apparel isn't wanted in the final piece, but his other apparel would be appreciated. he's a very happy-go-lucky dragon so i figured a cute little chibi would be the best way to capture his personality.

Payment:
treasure, up to 100K

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragon, Fullbody, Digital

Optional:
--
I'd like a lair review. Not sure where to post
I'd like a lair review. Not sure where to post
Broad type of art you want: Digital (or very clean traditional)
More specific type: Full body, full color, shading, the whole picture. Open to a variety of styles, will be looking for ONE chibi pic but otherwise proportional to the reference.
Specifications: Message me
Payment: Anything. I have quite a lot in T and a ton of Sprites and retired festival stuff. Can also trade old gen 1s or nocturnes/eggs if that's your thing. We can sort out price if you message me, and I'd like if you tell me your preferred payment
Keywords: OC, Digital, fullbody, fullcolor

Optional: Reference given once you message me. I plan to commission more than one piece.
Broad type of art you want: Digital (or very clean traditional)
More specific type: Full body, full color, shading, the whole picture. Open to a variety of styles, will be looking for ONE chibi pic but otherwise proportional to the reference.
Specifications: Message me
Payment: Anything. I have quite a lot in T and a ton of Sprites and retired festival stuff. Can also trade old gen 1s or nocturnes/eggs if that's your thing. We can sort out price if you message me, and I'd like if you tell me your preferred payment
Keywords: OC, Digital, fullbody, fullcolor

Optional: Reference given once you message me. I plan to commission more than one piece.
Type of art you want: Digital
More Specific type: full body, sort of chibi, color dragon.
Specifications: send me a message, if you're good at chibi and cute dergs, perfect!
Payment: I can pay in treasure.
Type of art you want: Digital
More Specific type: full body, sort of chibi, color dragon.
Specifications: send me a message, if you're good at chibi and cute dergs, perfect!
Payment: I can pay in treasure.
She/her pronouns please. Ask about any of my dragons, given to loving homes.
Type of Art: Digital Art: Pixel art or illustration with transparent background.
Specifics: Looking for anyone who can do reptiles, Message me for more info!
Payment: Treasure.
Keywords: Snake, Lizard, Gecko, Pixel, Animal

Always hunting for more!
Type of Art: Digital Art: Pixel art or illustration with transparent background.
Specifics: Looking for anyone who can do reptiles, Message me for more info!
Payment: Treasure.
Keywords: Snake, Lizard, Gecko, Pixel, Animal

Always hunting for more!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 412 413