Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fricking cryptids and mythical creatures
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Corr

That's what I mean. I think the government is just trying to point fingers. If I find it again, I'll eventually link you a full article on that place. People that go near the mountains even see lights zipping around on it.

Some people speculate aliens or something like that. I feel like it's some kind of entity or curse. The natives did say that only their people were allowed on the mountain and their ancestors for hundreds of years have been watching over it.
@Corr

That's what I mean. I think the government is just trying to point fingers. If I find it again, I'll eventually link you a full article on that place. People that go near the mountains even see lights zipping around on it.

Some people speculate aliens or something like that. I feel like it's some kind of entity or curse. The natives did say that only their people were allowed on the mountain and their ancestors for hundreds of years have been watching over it.
21943b9b-9116-42fa-89ca-4b0f20e13d6c_zpsygqi5how.pngb7a94177-80ba-4a4a-9219-baa4dc50402c_zpsops6uy9s.png0f09e355-8f71-428d-a61b-56e21a19a8fe_zpsskvex8we.pngd86c9351-51a4-4512-a597-e627f31cfedc_zpssbudhun4.png
Didn't one hiker have no external injuries but their insides were mulched?
Didn't one hiker have no external injuries but their insides were mulched?
Werewolves and Vampires definitely have a big space in my heart, especially as of late.

Hellhounds and Jackalope are probably my favorites though.
Werewolves and Vampires definitely have a big space in my heart, especially as of late.

Hellhounds and Jackalope are probably my favorites though.
ban3_zpsc5649ba6.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png 0Uf6byk.png
I love faeries or really any variation on faeries. I also like rusalki a lot but I think the world might be better off without a bunch of murderous river spirits, haha.
I love faeries or really any variation on faeries. I also like rusalki a lot but I think the world might be better off without a bunch of murderous river spirits, haha.
jCVhFoZ.gif
slenderman.. am i the only one who isnt scared of him?
slenderman.. am i the only one who isnt scared of him?
6klg2iF.png
@Copalli @Corr

YES! That was the one that had the same injuries a person in a car accident would have. But it's so strange because, like you said, externally he had no injuries. Not even bruising. And like I said, no human could possibly have enough brute force to even do that much damage.
@Copalli @Corr

YES! That was the one that had the same injuries a person in a car accident would have. But it's so strange because, like you said, externally he had no injuries. Not even bruising. And like I said, no human could possibly have enough brute force to even do that much damage.
21943b9b-9116-42fa-89ca-4b0f20e13d6c_zpsygqi5how.pngb7a94177-80ba-4a4a-9219-baa4dc50402c_zpsops6uy9s.png0f09e355-8f71-428d-a61b-56e21a19a8fe_zpsskvex8we.pngd86c9351-51a4-4512-a597-e627f31cfedc_zpssbudhun4.png
When they found the camp I believe the tents were torn from the inside out. Like they had cut through the back of the tent to flee from something.

:3

This should not make me happy.
When they found the camp I believe the tents were torn from the inside out. Like they had cut through the back of the tent to flee from something.

:3

This should not make me happy.
@Xristo
@Copalli

What about Elisa Lam? Her body was recovered from a water tank at Cecil hotel after guests complained about the smell and taste of the water. footage of her last alive was at the elevator and she was acting very strange, as if looking out for something or someone
@Xristo
@Copalli

What about Elisa Lam? Her body was recovered from a water tank at Cecil hotel after guests complained about the smell and taste of the water. footage of her last alive was at the elevator and she was acting very strange, as if looking out for something or someone
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
@Corr

"Lam is seen exiting and re-entering the elevator, talking and gesturing in the hallway outside, and sometimes seeming to hide within the elevator, which itself appears to be malfunctioning."

-Braces self- Holy cheese-its...

No physical trauma and all of her personal items, including her clothes, found floating in the water around her. Those people deem it as an ACCIDENT? How can everything she own be like that and an accident???
@Corr

"Lam is seen exiting and re-entering the elevator, talking and gesturing in the hallway outside, and sometimes seeming to hide within the elevator, which itself appears to be malfunctioning."

-Braces self- Holy cheese-its...

No physical trauma and all of her personal items, including her clothes, found floating in the water around her. Those people deem it as an ACCIDENT? How can everything she own be like that and an accident???
@Xristo
Yeah and apparently there was no way she could of gotten into it because of the opening to the water tank was thin??
@Xristo
Yeah and apparently there was no way she could of gotten into it because of the opening to the water tank was thin??
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16