Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T/B] All Kinds of Things
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14033447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140335/14033447_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]"Welcome to Clan Core's shop, we sell, buy and trade all kinds of things. I am Reinholdt, Chief of the Core and am here to assist you if need be. Please, do look around we have plenty to sell and much to buy."[/b][/center] [center]Prices range around LAH, just ask and I'll give you a price or you can give me an offer. Always open to negotiation, payment plans and mixed payments. [/center] [b][u]Items we require/Buy/[s]Wishlist[/s]: [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Iron treasure Chest][Item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][skin=4682][/u][/b] [b][i]Items I may let go for a good offer/Hightlights:[/i][/b] [item=Solar Blades][/center]

14033447_350.png
"Welcome to Clan Core's shop, we sell, buy and trade all kinds of things. I am Reinholdt, Chief of the Core and am here to assist you if need be. Please, do look around we have plenty to sell and much to buy."
Prices range around LAH, just ask and I'll give you a price or you can give me an offer. Always open to negotiation, payment plans and mixed payments.

Items we require/Buy/Wishlist:

Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Plague Egg

Items I may let go for a good offer/Hightlights:
Solar Blades
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15015191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150152/15015191_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]An Imp cloaked by a mysterious guise moved around his large stall that held several colourful items. He didn't appear to notice you yet, since he was quite busy organizing the different goos and ooze from the cauldron or different items gathered by his clan. After a moment of fumbling, he finally looked up his face not exactly visible due to the guise. His head tilted slightly before his mouth opened. [color=#B85D11][b]"Going to buy?"[/b][/color][/i][/center] [quote=Baldwin Items Available][center][item=Green Goo]x16 [item=Yellow Goo]x6 [item=Orange Goo]x9 [item=Red Goo]x8 [item=Purple Goo]x2 [item=Blue Goo]x2 [item=Green Ooze]x85 [item=Yellow Ooze]x47 [item=Orange Ooze]x22 [item=Red Ooze]x27 [item=Purple Ooze]x14 [item=Blue Ooze]x6 [item=Green Sludge]x36 [item=Yellow Sludge]x15 [item=Orange Sludge]x17 [item=Red Sludge]x13 [item=Purple Sludge]x12 [item=Grey Slime]x9 [item=White Slime]x4 [item=Black Slime]x1 [item=Copper Muck]x23 [item=Silver Muck]x9 [item=Gold Muck]x4[/center][/quote] [quote=Swipp Items Available][center]I'll have to check.[/center][/quote]

15015191_350.png

An Imp cloaked by a mysterious guise moved around his large stall that held several colourful items. He didn't appear to notice you yet, since he was quite busy organizing the different goos and ooze from the cauldron or different items gathered by his clan. After a moment of fumbling, he finally looked up his face not exactly visible due to the guise. His head tilted slightly before his mouth opened.

"Going to buy?"
Baldwin Items Available wrote:
Green Goo x16 Yellow Goo x6 Orange Goo x9 Red Goo x8
Purple Goo x2 Blue Goo x2 Green Ooze x85 Yellow Ooze x47 Orange Ooze x22 Red Ooze x27 Purple Ooze x14 Blue Ooze x6 Green Sludge x36 Yellow Sludge x15 Orange Sludge x17 Red Sludge x13 Purple Sludge x12 Grey Slime x9 White Slime x4 Black Slime x1 Copper Muck x23 Silver Muck x9 Gold Muck x4

Swipp Items Available wrote:
I'll have to check.
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
Redo
Redo
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14594624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145947/14594624_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote=Apparel Available][center][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][item=Gold Steampunk Scarf][item=Sparkling Blue Arm Bow][item=Teardrop Chroma Choker][item=Teardrop Chroma Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Raider's Fur Armwraps][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] [item=Ornate Gold Necklace]x2[item=Red Warrior face Mask][item=Green Highnoon Hank][item=Mysterious Cowl][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Silver Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Bloody Chest Bandage][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Green Birdskull Legband][item=Pauper's Brown Fez][item=Peridot Flourish Anklets][item=Winter Cape][item=Gold Aviator Scarf][item=Tanned Rogue Tail Binding][item=Battlescale chest guard][item=Sapphire Feathered Wings][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Blushing Pink Rose ][/center][/quote] [quote=Familiars Available][center][item=Black Wolf]x2[item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Greatshell][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Bumble][item=Baku][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Sunset Lasher][/center][/quote]
Apparel Available wrote:
Veteran's Eye Scar Teardrop Chroma Earrings Gold Steampunk Scarf Sparkling Blue Arm Bow Teardrop Chroma Choker Teardrop Chroma Armlet Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Raider's Fur Armwraps Tropical Birdskull Legband
Ornate Gold Necklace x2 Red Warrior Face Mask Green Highnoon Hank Mysterious Cowl Forest Green Tail Wrap Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Bloody Chest Bandage Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Dented Iron Boots Green Birdskull Legband Pauper's Brown Fez Peridot Flourish Anklets Winter Cape Gold Aviator Scarf Tanned Rogue Tail Binding Battlescale Chest Guard Sapphire Feathered Wings Dented Iron Boots Blushing Pink Rose

Familiars Available wrote:
Black Wolf x2 Salve Kamaitachi Greatshell Stonewatch Harpy Umbra Wolf Bumble Baku Dunhoof Ambassador Windcarve Fugitive Sunset Lasher
uh one more for good measure
uh one more for good measure
so open lmao because i needa sell this stuff
so open lmao because i needa sell this stuff
@Corr
a bit of a long shot, but would you be willing to sell all of your shards (and other festival currency if you had any) for the rate I buy them? (1:500)
@Corr
a bit of a long shot, but would you be willing to sell all of your shards (and other festival currency if you had any) for the rate I buy them? (1:500)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

That could work, I'll send over the shards when I get the treasure
@Altair

That could work, I'll send over the shards when I get the treasure
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6