Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Exalt Fodder[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Hi, I'm Corr, and I'm back! Its been a while since I've played FR, but I'm thinking of getting back into it. I like taking Exalt Fodder, the coli is good fun for me. I'm just here to take any fodder you don't want. I have been gone for a while, and I'm out of the loop on some things, so thank you for your patience if I was being particularly dumb about something.

Currently not taking any fodder, don't have the patience for taking in so much fodder.
Please ping me at @Corr when you're going to send some dragons over, you don't have to name them I always name because I know some people would prefer that.

I will pay:

8000T - Adults

5000T - Hatchlings
I am unable to take hatchlings at the moment, I will only be taking adults because of the amount I'm getting.

If any of your dragons possess a bonus for the day I'll of course pay extra!
Or offer what you want but I will not go higher than 10k if there is no bonus or they are not of a higher level.

Online :: Offline :: COLI
Space in the lair: 19
Corr's Status:

I'm gonna be accepting pretty much as often as I can. Probably the same frequency as before, so I'll be accepting pretty often. If you wanna be on a pinglist just @ me.
Pinglist:
@AWB
Hi, I'm Corr, and I'm back! Its been a while since I've played FR, but I'm thinking of getting back into it. I like taking Exalt Fodder, the coli is good fun for me. I'm just here to take any fodder you don't want. I have been gone for a while, and I'm out of the loop on some things, so thank you for your patience if I was being particularly dumb about something.

Currently not taking any fodder, don't have the patience for taking in so much fodder.
Please ping me at @Corr when you're going to send some dragons over, you don't have to name them I always name because I know some people would prefer that.

I will pay:

8000T - Adults

5000T - Hatchlings
I am unable to take hatchlings at the moment, I will only be taking adults because of the amount I'm getting.

If any of your dragons possess a bonus for the day I'll of course pay extra!
Or offer what you want but I will not go higher than 10k if there is no bonus or they are not of a higher level.

Online :: Offline :: COLI
Space in the lair: 19
Corr's Status:

I'm gonna be accepting pretty much as often as I can. Probably the same frequency as before, so I'll be accepting pretty often. If you wanna be on a pinglist just @ me.
Pinglist:
@AWB
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
Bump
Bump
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
@corr how much you willing to pay for them? I got fodder!
@corr how much you willing to pay for them? I got fodder!
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz

Oh yeah of course!
@LemonQuartz

Oh yeah of course!
@corr
how much would you offer per fodder? I have a few I could sell depending on the price!
@corr
how much would you offer per fodder? I have a few I could sell depending on the price!
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz

5000-7000
@LemonQuartz

5000-7000
bump
bump
@Corr

I have a few fodder dergs who just hatched about three days ago. Want me to hold a few of em for you?
@Corr

I have a few fodder dergs who just hatched about three days ago. Want me to hold a few of em for you?
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@alagasianflame

They're about to become adults anyway, you might as well send them over
@alagasianflame

They're about to become adults anyway, you might as well send them over
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26