Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crim's Collection Cart
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65
HAhaha. Ha

Ha. I'm having this weird thing which it seems like everyone else is having too.

crimwut_zpsegswr8ni.png

Windows 7/Google Chrome
HAhaha. Ha

Ha. I'm having this weird thing which it seems like everyone else is having too.

crimwut_zpsegswr8ni.png

Windows 7/Google Chrome
I'm having the same refresh problem with Firefox. Mine is v. 34.0.5. I did a hard refresh and cleared the cache manually through preferences. Now I'm having trouble where I can go and perform the first trade, then it freezes after that, even if I'm trying to skip an offer.

The problem isn't resolved by F5 or a hard refresh. I have to close the browser and start it back up to finish the rest of the trades, only to have the problem happen again for the next set.

Moving to Opera as my browser and not having any problems.

Specs

Browser: Firefox v. 34.0.5 | Opera v. 24
Device: Mac Powerbook.
Internet: Home Wi-Fi/WISP
I'm having the same refresh problem with Firefox. Mine is v. 34.0.5. I did a hard refresh and cleared the cache manually through preferences. Now I'm having trouble where I can go and perform the first trade, then it freezes after that, even if I'm trying to skip an offer.

The problem isn't resolved by F5 or a hard refresh. I have to close the browser and start it back up to finish the rest of the trades, only to have the problem happen again for the next set.

Moving to Opera as my browser and not having any problems.

Specs

Browser: Firefox v. 34.0.5 | Opera v. 24
Device: Mac Powerbook.
Internet: Home Wi-Fi/WISP
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
It seems to be running smoothly for me now, even though I didn't clear my cache or touch my browser (safari) but she sure was problematic this morning (I already filed a report about that when it occurred). I thought it might be useful to know that the problem seems to have disappeared for me.
It seems to be running smoothly for me now, even though I didn't clear my cache or touch my browser (safari) but she sure was problematic this morning (I already filed a report about that when it occurred). I thought it might be useful to know that the problem seems to have disappeared for me.
OAgM9ob.png
Browser used:
Chrome

Browser(s) version:
Version 44.0.2403.130 (64-bit)

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop?
Laptop

Device operating system:
Mac OS X

Operating system version:
OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite

Internet connection type:
Wireless Home Network (DSL)

Antivirus used/version:
None.

Describe the bug in detail:
Usually takes a few hard refreshes to get Crim to load correctly, usually one/two trades before needing to refresh again. Happens sometimes with other features, but Crim takes the most to get working.

It's been doing this for a while.
Browser used:
Chrome

Browser(s) version:
Version 44.0.2403.130 (64-bit)

Laptop

Device operating system:
Mac OS X

Operating system version:
OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite

Internet connection type:
Wireless Home Network (DSL)

Antivirus used/version:
None.

Usually takes a few hard refreshes to get Crim to load correctly, usually one/two trades before needing to refresh again. Happens sometimes with other features, but Crim takes the most to get working.

It's been doing this for a while.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
[quote name="DuskWitch13" date=2015-08-05 12:28:59] [quote name="chiyukiakasuna" date=2015-08-05 12:12:08] Not too big of an issue but I might as well report it. I do a hard-refresh (CTRL-F5) and can trade as normal. A new trade comes up, and I click "Trade" but nothing happens. Tried normal F5, still nothing, tried CTRL-F5 and was able to trade. New offer comes up, same problem. Essentially, I have to hard-refresh EVERY TIME, or the trade button doesn't work. Browser: Firefox v39.0 Device: Dell Laptop OS: Windows 7 Internet: Home Wi-Fi EDIT: Leaving Crim and coming back allows me to trade. I just can't do multiples in a row without either hard-refreshing or leaving. [/quote] Same here! Browser: Firefox v39.0 Device: Desktop OS: Windows 7 Home Premium Internet: Wired, Cable, Home Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free, Version 2015.0.6086 [/quote] Browser: Firefox v39.0 Device: laptop (hp) connected to a hub, essentially acting as a desktop OS: Windows 7 (do I need more than that?) Internet: Home (ethernet and wireless - DSL?) Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free Ad Blocker?: Yes, AdBlock Plus (I'd disable it if I didn't keep getting viruses when there's no logical source for them) It does have to be a hard refresh for me. The text... jumps? So that it's overlapping. The page appears normal, but the section showcasing her trade is plaintext and weird. After the hard refresh earlier today, all subsequent trade offers have appeared normal.
DuskWitch13 wrote on 2015-08-05:
chiyukiakasuna wrote on 2015-08-05:
Not too big of an issue but I might as well report it.
I do a hard-refresh (CTRL-F5) and can trade as normal. A new trade comes up, and I click "Trade" but nothing happens. Tried normal F5, still nothing, tried CTRL-F5 and was able to trade. New offer comes up, same problem.
Essentially, I have to hard-refresh EVERY TIME, or the trade button doesn't work.

Browser: Firefox v39.0
Device: Dell Laptop
Internet: Home Wi-Fi

EDIT: Leaving Crim and coming back allows me to trade. I just can't do multiples in a row without either hard-refreshing or leaving.

Same here!

Device: Desktop
Internet: Wired, Cable, Home
Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free, Version 2015.0.6086
Device: laptop (hp) connected to a hub, essentially acting as a desktop
Internet: Home (ethernet and wireless - DSL?)
Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free
Ad Blocker?: Yes, AdBlock Plus (I'd disable it if I didn't keep getting viruses when there's no logical source for them)

It does have to be a hard refresh for me. The text... jumps? So that it's overlapping. The page appears normal, but the section showcasing her trade is plaintext and weird. After the hard refresh earlier today, all subsequent trade offers have appeared normal.
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png

Browser(s) used: Firefox 39.0
Device operating system: Windows 8.1
Internet connection type: wireless home
Antivirus used: AVG 2015

So the weird everything mushed up into a corner thing was happening to me so I logged out, cleared catch and opened a new window, logged in and everything. The smushing problem in gone however now, I can not accept multiple trades in succession. Clicking onto Crim's page I can click the trade button, when the next offer loads, I can not click the trade button. Clicking the red trade button does nothing, its as if there was not a button. I have to click out or go to a different page and then navigate through the site or enter the url to Crim's page to trade the next item.

Device operating system: Windows 8.1
Internet connection type: wireless home
Antivirus used: AVG 2015

So the weird everything mushed up into a corner thing was happening to me so I logged out, cleared catch and opened a new window, logged in and everything. The smushing problem in gone however now, I can not accept multiple trades in succession. Clicking onto Crim's page I can click the trade button, when the next offer loads, I can not click the trade button. Clicking the red trade button does nothing, its as if there was not a button. I have to click out or go to a different page and then navigate through the site or enter the url to Crim's page to trade the next item.
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
Browser: Chrome Version 44.0.2403.125 (64-bit)
Device: Chromebook (some sort of Acer, I think)
OS: ... I have no idea. Whatever's native to the Chromebook. It's on a guest user, which resets after restarting, if that information is helpful.
Internet: Wireless Home
Antivirus: N/A
Ad Blocker?: N/A

Most of this is the same issue as described by others here. I did go into settings and clear the cache/cookies, which logged me out, so I logged back in. Everything is still squished in the corner, and accepting a trade takes me to a blank page. Asking for a new trade offer was not giving me any problems, until I tried to do so and got taken to an error page asking me to file a bug report. (Which is why I'm here!) The info it said to provide is:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/trade

in /TradeController.php Line 81

If it helps, the trade I was declining was for a Parisitic Fungus familiar (which I don't believe I have at the moment), and it was my last offer. Upon returning to the page, the offer was still there, and I could decline without issue.

Hope this helps!
Browser: Chrome Version 44.0.2403.125 (64-bit)
Device: Chromebook (some sort of Acer, I think)
OS: ... I have no idea. Whatever's native to the Chromebook. It's on a guest user, which resets after restarting, if that information is helpful.
Internet: Wireless Home
Antivirus: N/A
Ad Blocker?: N/A

Most of this is the same issue as described by others here. I did go into settings and clear the cache/cookies, which logged me out, so I logged back in. Everything is still squished in the corner, and accepting a trade takes me to a blank page. Asking for a new trade offer was not giving me any problems, until I tried to do so and got taken to an error page asking me to file a bug report. (Which is why I'm here!) The info it said to provide is:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/trade

in /TradeController.php Line 81

If it helps, the trade I was declining was for a Parisitic Fungus familiar (which I don't believe I have at the moment), and it was my last offer. Upon returning to the page, the offer was still there, and I could decline without issue.

Hope this helps!
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
@Aequorin

Browser(s) used
FIREFOX

Browser(s) version

desktop
Device operating system
WINDOWS 8
Operating system version
UP TO DATE ?
Internet connection type

Wired - cable/DSL?

Antivirus used
NORTON 360
Antivirus version
@Aequorin

Browser(s) used
FIREFOX

Browser(s) version

desktop
Device operating system
WINDOWS 8
Operating system version
UP TO DATE ?
Internet connection type

Wired - cable/DSL?

Antivirus used
NORTON 360
Antivirus version
Device used: MacBook Pro
Device operating system: OS X Lion
Internet connection type: Home Wireless
No antivirus software.

Details:
The first available trade goes through just fine; however, I cannot trade in succession without leaving the page (i.e, clicking on the Trading Post link) and then clicking back into Crim's. Otherwise, the 'Trade' button remains unresponsive even after refreshing the page.
Device used: MacBook Pro
Device operating system: OS X Lion
Internet connection type: Home Wireless
No antivirus software.

Details:
The first available trade goes through just fine; however, I cannot trade in succession without leaving the page (i.e, clicking on the Trading Post link) and then clicking back into Crim's. Otherwise, the 'Trade' button remains unresponsive even after refreshing the page.

Browser(s) used
firefox
Browser(s) version
Whatever the newest is

Laptop

Device operating system
HP
Operating system version
Um... not sure

Internet connection type
Wireless