Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crim's Collection Cart
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65
I cleared my browsing data now everything with Crims is working great, Thanks Tweee
I cleared my browsing data now everything with Crims is working great, Thanks Tweee
Browser(s) used: Firefox 39.0
Device used: Desktop PC, Win7 Home
Internet connection type: Wired (cable), home network
Antivirus used: Microsoft Security Essentials (last updated today)

Describe the bug in detail:
A) Did not clear cache. Did hard refresh (ctrl-F5).

After a hard refresh, the New Offer and Trade buttons work. However, after the first Trade completes, the Trade button stops working (clicking it does nothing). A hard refresh starts the cycle over.

B) Did clear cache. Did hard refresh (ctrl-F5)

Same as above: works fine until I successfully Trade something, then it stops working until I ctrl-F5 again. Except... one time Trade worked twice in a row? So apparently this isn't even a consistent bug.

I don't envy whoever has to fix this.

[EDIT] to add: After successfully Trading once, it's only the immediately subsequent Trade that doesn't work without a hard refresh. It I Trade, decline the next, and try to Trade the third/fourth it works fine without any hard refresh/cache clearing antics.
Browser(s) used: Firefox 39.0
Device used: Desktop PC, Win7 Home
Internet connection type: Wired (cable), home network
Antivirus used: Microsoft Security Essentials (last updated today)

A) Did not clear cache. Did hard refresh (ctrl-F5).

After a hard refresh, the New Offer and Trade buttons work. However, after the first Trade completes, the Trade button stops working (clicking it does nothing). A hard refresh starts the cycle over.

B) Did clear cache. Did hard refresh (ctrl-F5)

Same as above: works fine until I successfully Trade something, then it stops working until I ctrl-F5 again. Except... one time Trade worked twice in a row? So apparently this isn't even a consistent bug.

I don't envy whoever has to fix this.

[EDIT] to add: After successfully Trading once, it's only the immediately subsequent Trade that doesn't work without a hard refresh. It I Trade, decline the next, and try to Trade the third/fourth it works fine without any hard refresh/cache clearing antics.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
I'm also having the issue of trading an item and the next trade not working. Ctrl + F5 allows me to accept another trade, but that trade will then have issues.

Browser: Firefox 31
Device: Laptop, Win 8 home
Internet: Wired
Antivirus: Comodo; updated today
I'm also having the issue of trading an item and the next trade not working. Ctrl + F5 allows me to accept another trade, but that trade will then have issues.

Browser: Firefox 31
Device: Laptop, Win 8 home
Internet: Wired
Antivirus: Comodo; updated today
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
[quote name="PedestrianWolf" date=2015-08-05 13:07:09] I cleared my cache, so I can see the trade screen as it is supposed to look. However, if I accept a trade from Crim, the next item she requests will not work. I don't do a hard refresh, though, I just back out to the trading post, then go back to Crim, and I can trade the next item just fine. It only happens if I want to trade two items in a row. If I pass on an item, I can trade the next one just fine, or I can pass on multiple items in a row without a problem. But if I want to accept all her trade requests, I have to back out and go in again for each item. [/quote] Same. I've cleared my cache, running Firefox 39.0 on Mac OS X 10.10.4 on a Macbook Air. Internet is cable via wifi.
PedestrianWolf wrote on 2015-08-05:
I cleared my cache, so I can see the trade screen as it is supposed to look. However, if I accept a trade from Crim, the next item she requests will not work. I don't do a hard refresh, though, I just back out to the trading post, then go back to Crim, and I can trade the next item just fine. It only happens if I want to trade two items in a row. If I pass on an item, I can trade the next one just fine, or I can pass on multiple items in a row without a problem. But if I want to accept all her trade requests, I have to back out and go in again for each item.

Same. I've cleared my cache, running Firefox 39.0 on Mac OS X 10.10.4 on a Macbook Air. Internet is cable via wifi.
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
Browser(s) used: Firefox
Browser(s) version: 39.0
Device used - Laptop
Device operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
Internet connection type: Wireless
Antivirus used: Norton
Antivirus version: 22.5.2.15

Like many others, Crim requires me to do a hard refresh between trades. I can trade an item to her once without issue, and I can refuse every trade thereafter without refreshing, but if I want to trade her something else, the 'trade' button doesn't work, and only begins to work after ctrl+f5. This is the case regardless of whether I am refusing trades between, or trying to do two trades consecutively.
Browser(s) used: Firefox
Browser(s) version: 39.0
Device used - Laptop
Device operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
Internet connection type: Wireless
Antivirus used: Norton
Antivirus version: 22.5.2.15

Like many others, Crim requires me to do a hard refresh between trades. I can trade an item to her once without issue, and I can refuse every trade thereafter without refreshing, but if I want to trade her something else, the 'trade' button doesn't work, and only begins to work after ctrl+f5. This is the case regardless of whether I am refusing trades between, or trying to do two trades consecutively.
VgR98md.png
Browser: Chrome version 44.0.2403.125 m
Device: laptop
Device Os: Just upgraded to Win10
Internet connection type: Home Wifi
Antiviruis used: AVG Free 2015

The item image and buttons are all squashed to the left and are almost unreadable. When I click on trade, it takes to an error message displaying : http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/tradein /TradeController.php Line 81

Refreshes do not do anything to aleviate this problem. From what I can tell, the item that it's trying to display is a Royal Oyster.
Browser: Chrome version 44.0.2403.125 m
Device: laptop
Device Os: Just upgraded to Win10
Internet connection type: Home Wifi
Antiviruis used: AVG Free 2015

The item image and buttons are all squashed to the left and are almost unreadable. When I click on trade, it takes to an error message displaying : http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/tradein /TradeController.php Line 81

Refreshes do not do anything to aleviate this problem. From what I can tell, the item that it's trying to display is a Royal Oyster.
snowflake_zps7f08feb6.png2kxSxyM3.gifsnowflake_zps7f08feb6.png

Browser(s) used - Firefox

Browser(s) version - 39.0

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop? - desktop
Device operating system

Operating system version - Vista Home Premium

Internet connection type - wired cable home

Antivirus used- Avast

Antivirus version - free 2015.10.2.2218

Crims collection cart - Trade button operates normally on first trade with no issues. Trade button operates normally following New Offer. Trade button is inoperable immediately following a trade. If I exit Crims by going to any other page and reenter Crims then the Trade button again operates normally but only for that transaction. Rinse and repeat for each transaction.

Browser(s) used - Firefox

Browser(s) version - 39.0

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop? - desktop
Device operating system

Operating system version - Vista Home Premium

Internet connection type - wired cable home

Antivirus used- Avast

Antivirus version - free 2015.10.2.2218

Crims collection cart - Trade button operates normally on first trade with no issues. Trade button operates normally following New Offer. Trade button is inoperable immediately following a trade. If I exit Crims by going to any other page and reenter Crims then the Trade button again operates normally but only for that transaction. Rinse and repeat for each transaction.
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/908e5eabac5354c098811abaef7a694a.png[/img] I'm guessing the cure for this is to clear my cache?
908e5eabac5354c098811abaef7a694a.png
I'm guessing the cure for this is to clear my cache?
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/trade

in /TradeController.php Line 81

Browser: Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.130 m
Device: Desktop
Internet: Cable- direct connection

So it pretty much looks like everyone has gotten the same error. :o/
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/trade

in /TradeController.php Line 81

Browser: Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.130 m
Device: Desktop
Internet: Cable- direct connection

So it pretty much looks like everyone has gotten the same error. :o/
Having the same issue as DragonMasterDre and KumoriSan
That strange mashed up text over everything.

Browser used - Firefox

Browser version - 39.0

Device used - desktop

Operating system version - Windows 7

Internet connection type - wireless home access

Hard refresh and clearing the cache does nothing of note to fix it. Neither does accessing it on Opera or Safari.
Having the same issue as DragonMasterDre and KumoriSan
That strange mashed up text over everything.

Browser used - Firefox

Browser version - 39.0

Device used - desktop

Operating system version - Windows 7

Internet connection type - wireless home access

Hard refresh and clearing the cache does nothing of note to fix it. Neither does accessing it on Opera or Safari.
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65