Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1399 1400
I do want more colors, especially more purples, but I am -really- hoping this doesn't kick my Bishop and Priestess around so their offspring go through the warm part of the color wheel instead of the cool part where I want them. I worked hard getting them both the circuit tert, and I don't want to have that all messed up.
I do want more colors, especially more purples, but I am -really- hoping this doesn't kick my Bishop and Priestess around so their offspring go through the warm part of the color wheel instead of the cool part where I want them. I worked hard getting them both the circuit tert, and I don't want to have that all messed up.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
... I didn't seem to miss much by going to be last night.
... I didn't seem to miss much by going to be last night.
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
[quote name="Concard" date=2015-08-03 04:31:24] [quote name="Geronima" date=2015-08-03 04:30:20] is there any way that scheme with red arrows could be less confusing lol? I have no idea what it means [/quote] Agreed... [/quote] @Geronima @Concard I'm sure it'll start to make more sense when it's more filled out. It'll eventually list all the colors in color wheel order with the red arrows pointing the correct way to read it.
Concard wrote on 2015-08-03:
Geronima wrote on 2015-08-03:
is there any way that scheme with red arrows could be less confusing lol? I have no idea what it means
Agreed...

@Geronima @Concard
I'm sure it'll start to make more sense when it's more filled out. It'll eventually list all the colors in color wheel order with the red arrows pointing the correct way to read it.
SVbOCPL.png
IM SO GOTDANG JAZZED
i mean i say that. im probably not gonna even fully understand it until i get some new colored dragons of my own. but still!
IM SO GOTDANG JAZZED
i mean i say that. im probably not gonna even fully understand it until i get some new colored dragons of my own. but still!
what a lovely heavy metal lair ~ check me out ~
@RugaQwarrcall

@EmpathNaga
@RugaQwarrcall

@EmpathNaga
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
THE NEW COLORS ARE AMAZING!!
THE NEW COLORS ARE AMAZING!!
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
@Istoki I'm liking all the new colors so far and can't wait to see what else we end up getting.
@Istoki I'm liking all the new colors so far and can't wait to see what else we end up getting.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
We need periwinkle. Omg please.

This is so amazing so far!
We need periwinkle. Omg please.

This is so amazing so far!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Antique looks lovely!
Antique looks lovely!
[quote name="Vyrelord" date=2015-08-02 23:00:26] Prayin for new purples also more red colors b/c I need more reds [/quote] @Vyrelord More purple!
Vyrelord wrote on 2015-08-02:
Prayin for new purples
also more red colors b/c I need more reds

@Vyrelord

More purple!
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1399 1400