Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1399 1400
I think I'll love Honey and Antique so far! As far as future colors to be unveiled, I'm here for more purples and pinks but, man, Mint also sounds lovely as a suggestion.
I think I'll love Honey and Antique so far! As far as future colors to be unveiled, I'm here for more purples and pinks but, man, Mint also sounds lovely as a suggestion.
f2fhZ9G.png
@Lusitania

THERE ARE NEW COLORS
@Lusitania

THERE ARE NEW COLORS
pLOjGxv.png
I'm all for new colors...only I've literally just finished my breeding cards. *sighs and goes into wait for the new colors to all come in* on the other hand...MORE UNIQUE DRAGONS
I'm all for new colors...only I've literally just finished my breeding cards. *sighs and goes into wait for the new colors to all come in* on the other hand...MORE UNIQUE DRAGONS
tumblr_inline_o19hscWfYA1sgemal_540.png
she/her +3hrs FR Time
In forum games please disregard any dragon without familiar, they are for sale/exalting
if pinging me please check that you spelled my name right
tumblr_inline_o19hscWfYA1sgemal_540.png
@The13Inquisitor the new colors have a star and rays under the name
@The13Inquisitor the new colors have a star and rays under the name
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@The13inquisitor it is, and so is sunshine, and some of the other colours on the first page. Undel will be 'previewing' colours of the expanded colour wheel every so often, but will use a random number generator to choose which colour will be previewed. So chances are that already existing colours will be displayed in this thread! That way the colour wheel sheet (that you get when clicking on the previews) will slowly be filled in!
@The13inquisitor it is, and so is sunshine, and some of the other colours on the first page. Undel will be 'previewing' colours of the expanded colour wheel every so often, but will use a random number generator to choose which colour will be previewed. So chances are that already existing colours will be displayed in this thread! That way the colour wheel sheet (that you get when clicking on the previews) will slowly be filled in!
Soooo will eggs hatch with new colors?
Soooo will eggs hatch with new colors?
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Gaia So it was just a really weird coincidence that the first two posted happened to be directly across the color wheel from each other? XD
@Gaia So it was just a really weird coincidence that the first two posted happened to be directly across the color wheel from each other? XD
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I'm excited that you've made a new system! You guys are working fast-that's what, 80 templates in about 12 hours? Hopefully the shadow->violet range gets a few new colors.

(also, took me a second to realize that you're showing off the color wheel from left->right)
I'm excited that you've made a new system! You guys are working fast-that's what, 80 templates in about 12 hours? Hopefully the shadow->violet range gets a few new colors.

(also, took me a second to realize that you're showing off the color wheel from left->right)
Are these colors available now? Love the Honey! Antique is beautiful as well!
Are these colors available now? Love the Honey! Antique is beautiful as well!
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
*SCREAMING*

DID SOMEONE SAY COLOR WHEEL EXPANSION
*SCREAMING*

DID SOMEONE SAY COLOR WHEEL EXPANSION
IRGHmwD.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1399 1400