Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lvl25 Coli Team Raffle(Winners Posted)
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
@Senchadrake

It was in the Winners Post. Even after they became active on site again, I never got a response from Ulu. So I redrew their ticket. You were the new winner. The CR for the dragons that make up the last prize have been set up for you. ^^
@Senchadrake

It was in the Winners Post. Even after they became active on site again, I never got a response from Ulu. So I redrew their ticket. You were the new winner. The CR for the dragons that make up the last prize have been set up for you. ^^
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
@Reakeda yay! how long have I to accept them?
@Reakeda yay! how long have I to accept them?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Senchadrake
^^ I see your lair is pretty full and you have eggs on the way too. Give me an estimate of how long you think it'll take you to make room for them and we'll work with that. The main thing for me is that your are communicating, so I know you want them and they will be accepted.
@Senchadrake
^^ I see your lair is pretty full and you have eggs on the way too. Give me an estimate of how long you think it'll take you to make room for them and we'll work with that. The main thing for me is that your are communicating, so I know you want them and they will be accepted.
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
@Reakeda I'm uncertain how long I will take to make space; unless miracles happen several days at least, though I'll be canvassing my blob dragons for the soft push next week so that will free up some. I am certainly not going to ignore them--I'll be looking through their ancestries and deciding their eventual destinies here soon also :3
@Reakeda I'm uncertain how long I will take to make space; unless miracles happen several days at least, though I'll be canvassing my blob dragons for the soft push next week so that will free up some. I am certainly not going to ignore them--I'll be looking through their ancestries and deciding their eventual destinies here soon also :3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Reakeda
Oh wow, I completely forgot about this! Sorry for not responding and thanks for giving a second chance! I would still be interested inthe last prize.
@Reakeda
Oh wow, I completely forgot about this! Sorry for not responding and thanks for giving a second chance! I would still be interested inthe last prize.
nfPGiKE.png
tyjj2r6.gif1_zpswib12idi.gifzgTvTZ4.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101