Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lvl25 Coli Team Raffle(Winners Posted)
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
Also not sure if bumps still count, but here you go: Bump! :) Hope you get well soon!
Also not sure if bumps still count, but here you go: Bump! :) Hope you get well soon!
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
No. Bumps stopped counting at the same time sales stopped.. Which mentioned in the last mass ping post.

My eye is still driving me nuts and I can't be on the computer for long periods of time. :/ I see my doctor Thursday and hopefully that will give some answers and start me on the road to recovery. I'm sorry this hit just at the most exciting time of the raffle. D:
No. Bumps stopped counting at the same time sales stopped.. Which mentioned in the last mass ping post.

My eye is still driving me nuts and I can't be on the computer for long periods of time. :/ I see my doctor Thursday and hopefully that will give some answers and start me on the road to recovery. I'm sorry this hit just at the most exciting time of the raffle. D:
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
@Reakeda I noticed that you haven't counted my 15 free tickets yet from displaying your raffle banner in my sig.so maybe could you update it before you draw winners?I think I mentioned that in my message along with my payment..Thanks!

And I hope your eyes are ok!
@Reakeda I noticed that you haven't counted my 15 free tickets yet from displaying your raffle banner in my sig.so maybe could you update it before you draw winners?I think I mentioned that in my message along with my payment..Thanks!

And I hope your eyes are ok!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Those of you asking about unlisted tickets see my last post. The date of the last update for each list is accurate and will be changed when I update both lists prior to drawing. Right now, My eye hurts.
Those of you asking about unlisted tickets see my last post. The date of the last update for each list is accurate and will be changed when I update both lists prior to drawing. Right now, My eye hurts.
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
@Reakeda I hope you feel better soon!
@Reakeda I hope you feel better soon!
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
@Reakeda feel better soon!
@Reakeda feel better soon!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Reakeda get well soon! I know how painful eye-problems can be...
@Reakeda get well soon! I know how painful eye-problems can be...
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
Reakeda Sorry about this but I know you closed the updating of free tickets on the 15th and the purchased tickets on the 12th but I claimed the 15 tickets for the banner on June 10th which was along with my initial payment of 3 tickets. And the 10th was 2 days before the ticket sales closed.
>.<

If I'm wrong then, I'll let it go. :]

Explained by Senchadrake!

And get well soon!
Reakeda Sorry about this but I know you closed the updating of free tickets on the 15th and the purchased tickets on the 12th but I claimed the 15 tickets for the banner on June 10th which was along with my initial payment of 3 tickets. And the 10th was 2 days before the ticket sales closed.
>.<

If I'm wrong then, I'll let it go. :]

Explained by Senchadrake!

And get well soon!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Reakeda, Hope all is well, Good Luck at the Dr's.
@Reakeda, Hope all is well, Good Luck at the Dr's.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@SkyyeofEmber they said they haven't updated all of the tickets yet, and are intending to do so after sorting out the thing with their eye several posts ago : /

so your tickets should be added then.
@SkyyeofEmber they said they haven't updated all of the tickets yet, and are intending to do so after sorting out the thing with their eye several posts ago : /

so your tickets should be added then.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101