Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124 125
@Hoku

Hm... Alright, you have yourself a deal. :) I'll send the PM
@Hoku

Hm... Alright, you have yourself a deal. :) I'll send the PM
@Hoku
Sure thing. c:
Sending the familiar and sprokets now!
@Hoku
Sure thing. c:
Sending the familiar and sprokets now!
eeOF7XB.gif
@Hoku

How much would you like for that Sunbeam Ursa and the Lavaborne Hoax? c:
@Hoku

How much would you like for that Sunbeam Ursa and the Lavaborne Hoax? c:
R1VQMfD.png
@Hoku
How much for the scrapped chest? :3
And are you only interested in the dancing conductor chest? because i have 3 spares + sprockets that I wondered if I could add as partial payment ^.^
I also have some older chests if you'd be interested x
@Hoku
How much for the scrapped chest? :3
And are you only interested in the dancing conductor chest? because i have 3 spares + sprockets that I wondered if I could add as partial payment ^.^
I also have some older chests if you'd be interested x
Geoffsig.png
@Rainplay
Sunbeam ursa = 64k
Lavaborne hoax = 77k

@impishnature
I'd be looking for about 1500g for it! I'm only looking for dancing conductor since I already have the others, but I'm happy to take sprockets as partial payment /u\ I'm not really after older chests, I have a lot to sell off myself already!
@Rainplay
Sunbeam ursa = 64k
Lavaborne hoax = 77k

@impishnature
I'd be looking for about 1500g for it! I'm only looking for dancing conductor since I already have the others, but I'm happy to take sprockets as partial payment /u\ I'm not really after older chests, I have a lot to sell off myself already!
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku
OK would I be able to have a payment plan with you? ^^; most of my treasure/gems have gone on the festival haha but I'd love the chest at that price

What are you rating the sprockets as and how many would be your maximum? x
@Hoku
OK would I be able to have a payment plan with you? ^^; most of my treasure/gems have gone on the festival haha but I'd love the chest at that price

What are you rating the sprockets as and how many would be your maximum? x
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature
I have sprockets at 1:800 right now, and I currently have 600 and they're a lot harder to move for gems on the last day of the festival, so 400 would probably be my max /u\ I'm happy to do a payment plan granted it doesn't run longer than a month!
@impishnature
I have sprockets at 1:800 right now, and I currently have 600 and they're a lot harder to move for gems on the last day of the festival, so 400 would probably be my max /u\ I'm happy to do a payment plan granted it doesn't run longer than a month!
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

That Sunbeam Ursa's a bit too high for me (it's going for ~55k in the AH), but I'd love to get that Lavaborne Hoax! I'd like to pay in Charged Sprockets, so that'd be 96 of 'em, right?
@Hoku

That Sunbeam Ursa's a bit too high for me (it's going for ~55k in the AH), but I'd love to get that Lavaborne Hoax! I'd like to pay in Charged Sprockets, so that'd be 96 of 'em, right?
R1VQMfD.png
@Rainplay
WOW I royally hecked up some math there, I converted the gem price to treasure for the price I got and somehow thought the treasure bears were higher /u\ I can go down to 54k on that! And that's perfect for the hoax!
@Rainplay
WOW I royally hecked up some math there, I converted the gem price to treasure for the price I got and somehow thought the treasure bears were higher /u\ I can go down to 54k on that! And that's perfect for the hoax!
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

Oh, it's quite all right! It's easy to make mistakes. ^^ 54 is perfect for me - I'd like to pay in gems, so 77 gems and 96 sprockets are heading your way! :D
@Hoku

Oh, it's quite all right! It's easy to make mistakes. ^^ 54 is perfect for me - I'd like to pay in gems, so 77 gems and 96 sprockets are heading your way! :D
R1VQMfD.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124 125