Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
@Canvas
I'm out of those as well unfortunately ):

@Sharkinator
I'm curbing my fish problem, but since you asked before I put the notice up I can let one go for 65 gsd 'v'

@xRainy
mmm you have some really tempting ones there, what are your values on pure future, crystallized dawn, and lux aeterna?

@Thunderbird21
Out of eggs unfortunately ):

@DarkDragonfly
I only have one, and it would be 35 gsd 'v'

@jennysyc
Awesome! Are you interested in anything I have? ouo

@YungVenuz
I have both, and both of them together would be 20 gsd 'v'

---NO LONGER ACCEPTING GSD OFFERS AFTER THIS POST---
@Canvas
I'm out of those as well unfortunately ):

@Sharkinator
I'm curbing my fish problem, but since you asked before I put the notice up I can let one go for 65 gsd 'v'

@xRainy
mmm you have some really tempting ones there, what are your values on pure future, crystallized dawn, and lux aeterna?

@Thunderbird21
Out of eggs unfortunately ):

@DarkDragonfly
I only have one, and it would be 35 gsd 'v'

@jennysyc
Awesome! Are you interested in anything I have? ouo

@YungVenuz
I have both, and both of them together would be 20 gsd 'v'

---NO LONGER ACCEPTING GSD OFFERS AFTER THIS POST---
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku Ok, I will send a CR.
@Hoku Ok, I will send a CR.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@Hoku

I'm seeing Lux Aeterna on the AH for 1500g and Crystallized Dawn at 1200g. And Pure Future I'm willing to let go at cost, since it's still in print, at 500g.
@Hoku

I'm seeing Lux Aeterna on the AH for 1500g and Crystallized Dawn at 1200g. And Pure Future I'm willing to let go at cost, since it's still in print, at 500g.
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy
Mmm since I'm rather fond of it and it's a retired run of 10 copies I generally value shadowbound around 2kg-ish - would you be willing to do crystallized dawn and pure future as a trade?
@xRainy
Mmm since I'm rather fond of it and it's a retired run of 10 copies I generally value shadowbound around 2kg-ish - would you be willing to do crystallized dawn and pure future as a trade?
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

Hrmmmm, yes, that sounds fair enough to me. I'll send a CR for it.
@Hoku

Hrmmmm, yes, that sounds fair enough to me. I'll send a CR for it.
NgNZt9h.png
@Hoku

I'm ready to trade for the familiars! I have enough GSDs to cover the cost (which should be 51, correct?)
@Hoku

I'm ready to trade for the familiars! I have enough GSDs to cover the cost (which should be 51, correct?)
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen
Yep, go ahead and send the CR! (Could you do me a favor and list which ones you wanted in the cr message?)
@TheDragonsQueen
Yep, go ahead and send the CR! (Could you do me a favor and list which ones you wanted in the cr message?)
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

Would've wanted one of the old fest skins, but I doubt my fams will reach that much so...cobras and/or gold ores.
@Hoku

Would've wanted one of the old fest skins, but I doubt my fams will reach that much so...cobras and/or gold ores.
U5mpAOy.png
@Hoku Megalith skin for 750g? :)
@Hoku Megalith skin for 750g? :)
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125