Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 124 125
@Hoku
Oops sorry, I just realised its on the front page XD

so the 1500gems = 1050000 treasure right?

So I'll just grab some sprockets and throw them at you before I go to bed (bout 4pm fr time)

And it shouldn't take me a month :3 I'll try and throw you the treasure/gems in 100k batches so that it's easier to keep up with ^.^
@Hoku
Oops sorry, I just realised its on the front page XD

so the 1500gems = 1050000 treasure right?

So I'll just grab some sprockets and throw them at you before I go to bed (bout 4pm fr time)

And it shouldn't take me a month :3 I'll try and throw you the treasure/gems in 100k batches so that it's easier to keep up with ^.^
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature
Yep! Works for me ouob
@impishnature
Yep! Works for me ouob
pmP2F8e.gif
@hoku
One gem bird for two solar blades?
@hoku
One gem bird for two solar blades?
Emerald Strawberry
@Hoku

How many sprockets would you like for seedling or roots?
@Hoku

How many sprockets would you like for seedling or roots?
fgh.jpgarcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpgNN-%20Arcane_zpsr1mv1okf.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@Drogonhe1
I can do it for one set of solar blades - the gem birds can always be bought for 120g off the marketplace and solar blades are a little bit higher right now, so I'm not keen on doing two sets for that /u\

@adocado
Oop, I'm sorry I fell asleep last night! (Big mistake on my part, I have 500 sprockets sitting around now B( ) I'll be accepting currency again next month so if you'd still like them then you're welcome to come back!
@Drogonhe1
I can do it for one set of solar blades - the gem birds can always be bought for 120g off the marketplace and solar blades are a little bit higher right now, so I'm not keen on doing two sets for that /u\

@adocado
Oop, I'm sorry I fell asleep last night! (Big mistake on my part, I have 500 sprockets sitting around now B( ) I'll be accepting currency again next month so if you'd still like them then you're welcome to come back!
pmP2F8e.gif
@hoku

i have one WHOLE amethyst striker which i doubt will get me anything

but do u want it
@hoku

i have one WHOLE amethyst striker which i doubt will get me anything

but do u want it
@vriskittles
Haha yeah I'd take it! I'd be happy to swap 1:1 for any of the cheaper familiars/baldwin items I have or other swipp items /u\
@vriskittles
Haha yeah I'd take it! I'd be happy to swap 1:1 for any of the cheaper familiars/baldwin items I have or other swipp items /u\
pmP2F8e.gif
@hoku

by baldwin, do you mean materials or actual finished items o:
@hoku

by baldwin, do you mean materials or actual finished items o:
@vriskittles
Materials, unless the item is equal to the value of the snake /u\
@vriskittles
Materials, unless the item is equal to the value of the snake /u\
pmP2F8e.gif
@hoku

id like however many wolf pelts i can get for the snake