Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124 125
@Drogonhe1
I don't have a *ton* since I was on hiatus the better part of last year, so I have limited copies of most things. Stuff I found that I'd be willing to sell right now from a quick look includes:
sunguard chest
most sashes
and about half the skins from each holiday, the ones I don't plan to keep (More likely to sell skins than accents).

@Satirecat
Boho flair is retired, so I'm super picky on what I'll take for it /u\ I can sell you I really love pink for 500g or the treasure equivalent tho! Boho flair I'm mostly only looking at outright trades for.

@Monarque
I'm not selling gems at this point in time, but I have a plethora of sackdolls and runestones I'd be happy to sell you!

@DoctorBear
I'd be looking for more like 95 sprockets for the hoax unfortunately ):

@Cinteruptus
I'll be accepting them through the end of today! Until right before the holiday ends (Extras I have at the end get fed into more apparel :^) )
@Drogonhe1
I don't have a *ton* since I was on hiatus the better part of last year, so I have limited copies of most things. Stuff I found that I'd be willing to sell right now from a quick look includes:
sunguard chest
most sashes
and about half the skins from each holiday, the ones I don't plan to keep (More likely to sell skins than accents).

@Satirecat
Boho flair is retired, so I'm super picky on what I'll take for it /u\ I can sell you I really love pink for 500g or the treasure equivalent tho! Boho flair I'm mostly only looking at outright trades for.

@Monarque
I'm not selling gems at this point in time, but I have a plethora of sackdolls and runestones I'd be happy to sell you!

@DoctorBear
I'd be looking for more like 95 sprockets for the hoax unfortunately ):

@Cinteruptus
I'll be accepting them through the end of today! Until right before the holiday ends (Extras I have at the end get fed into more apparel :^) )
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku How many sprockets would it be for the amber flourish belt?
@Hoku How many sprockets would it be for the amber flourish belt?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface
28! ouob
@scribblingface
28! ouob
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

Is there any chance we could meet in the middle at 80? :)
@Hoku

Is there any chance we could meet in the middle at 80? :)
@Hoku
I'm interested in your Lavaborne Hoax familiar.
I have a parda and some sprokets I could offer?
@Hoku
I'm interested in your Lavaborne Hoax familiar.
I have a parda and some sprokets I could offer?
eeOF7XB.gif

@Hoku

Do you, by any chance, have the Fire Doll? Sorry, I don't know what it's called!

If you do would you take Sprockets for it?

@Hoku

Do you, by any chance, have the Fire Doll? Sorry, I don't know what it's called!

If you do would you take Sprockets for it?
@DoctorBear
85 and it's a deal! ouob

@QueenMetal
Could you do the parda + 55 sprockets?
@DoctorBear
85 and it's a deal! ouob

@QueenMetal
Could you do the parda + 55 sprockets?
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hawkwind
Ahh it looks like I'm only missing two dolls and the flamecaller is one of them! Sorry about that ):
@Hawkwind
Ahh it looks like I'm only missing two dolls and the flamecaller is one of them! Sorry about that ):
pmP2F8e.gif

@Hoku

Thank you for looking and at least i now know what it's called! :D

@Hoku

Thank you for looking and at least i now know what it's called! :D
@Hoku Sounds great, I'll send them right away! :)
@Hoku Sounds great, I'll send them right away! :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124 125