Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired & Rare
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@solknots
Go ahead and send them over and I'll reply with the scars then! (:

@Runi
I run off lowest AH value, so the arcane sprite would be 1.3 mil (Lowest price in gems at a 1:400 rate), lightning sprite would be 420k, plague sprite would be 420k (one person undercut by like 100k which I'm not willing to match, so you could probably grab that one instead), and the earth sprite would be 315k (:
@solknots
Go ahead and send them over and I'll reply with the scars then! (:

@Runi
I run off lowest AH value, so the arcane sprite would be 1.3 mil (Lowest price in gems at a 1:400 rate), lightning sprite would be 420k, plague sprite would be 420k (one person undercut by like 100k which I'm not willing to match, so you could probably grab that one instead), and the earth sprite would be 315k (:
pmP2F8e.gif
@traumlos
Yeah, I'm not really looking for dragons unfortunately ): My lair's wAY overcrowded as it is. I'll also take genes of course, but other than that I'm mainly looking for either currency or things on my wishlist.
@traumlos
Yeah, I'm not really looking for dragons unfortunately ): My lair's wAY overcrowded as it is. I'll also take genes of course, but other than that I'm mainly looking for either currency or things on my wishlist.
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku So apparently driftwood barons are worth 370k? o__o Do you do holds at all? If you run off AH prices I think I might be able to get enough to trade for the spellscroll by the end of this week (have two midterms tomorrow otherwise I'd farm for stuff tonight)
@Hoku So apparently driftwood barons are worth 370k? o__o Do you do holds at all? If you run off AH prices I think I might be able to get enough to trade for the spellscroll by the end of this week (have two midterms tomorrow otherwise I'd farm for stuff tonight)
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
I'd be willing to hold stuff for up to a week! Did you want the spellscroll or the arcane sprite? Because the spellscroll is going for about 1.2 mil rather than the 1.3 the sprite has.
@Runi
I'd be willing to hold stuff for up to a week! Did you want the spellscroll or the arcane sprite? Because the spellscroll is going for about 1.2 mil rather than the 1.3 the sprite has.
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku the spellscroll :) and that is awesome! I will go hide in the coli after my midterms then and let you know what I end up with within a week ^__^
@Hoku the spellscroll :) and that is awesome! I will go hide in the coli after my midterms then and let you know what I end up with within a week ^__^
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Sounds good! I've placed it on hold for you.
@Runi
Sounds good! I've placed it on hold for you.
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku

What are your prices for the Scorched Forest, Skin and Bones, and Winterborn skins. along with prices for the Festival Chests?

I have some Snakes, all the Driftwood Logs, Fire Flowers, Algaestriders, and True Rainbow Trouts you want, as well as a Light Egg, Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow, and quite a few of the familiars you want.
@Hoku

What are your prices for the Scorched Forest, Skin and Bones, and Winterborn skins. along with prices for the Festival Chests?

I have some Snakes, all the Driftwood Logs, Fire Flowers, Algaestriders, and True Rainbow Trouts you want, as well as a Light Egg, Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow, and quite a few of the familiars you want.
@fairypenguin
I'm looking for lowest AH price on everything so each of those items would be:
Scorched Forest = 650k
Skin and Bones = 1.4 Mil
Winterborn = 500k
Cerebral Chest = 600k
Fungal Chest = 1.4 Mil
Scrapped Chest = 500k (There's a huge disparity between the prices of the two in there right now so that's in the middle)
Medical Chest = 1.5 Mil
Crystalline Chest = 1 Mil
There's currently no Veined Chests in the AH, so that's up for negotiation but I'd probably be looking for around 800k.

I'm happy to trade for whatever you have and I'm glad to do a mix of items and currency!
@fairypenguin
I'm looking for lowest AH price on everything so each of those items would be:
Scorched Forest = 650k
Skin and Bones = 1.4 Mil
Winterborn = 500k
Cerebral Chest = 600k
Fungal Chest = 1.4 Mil
Scrapped Chest = 500k (There's a huge disparity between the prices of the two in there right now so that's in the middle)
Medical Chest = 1.5 Mil
Crystalline Chest = 1 Mil
There's currently no Veined Chests in the AH, so that's up for negotiation but I'd probably be looking for around 800k.

I'm happy to trade for whatever you have and I'm glad to do a mix of items and currency!
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku Would you accept this? :D

3 Ermine - 19k each (57k)
1 Onyx Cobra - 13k
15 Emerald Striker - 9.8k each (147k)
8 Carnaval Tulip - 7.4k (59.2k)
39 Fireflower - 500 each (19.5k)
24 Algaestrider - 500 each (12k)
8 True Rainbow Trout - 8.5 each (68k)
Little Red Riding Hood - 17.3k
Driftwood Baron - 330k
Harvest Floracat - 125k
Velvet Floracat - 24.9k
Colorburst Buttersnake - 150k
Tuxedo Floracat - 22.4k

total: 1,045,300
@Hoku Would you accept this? :D

3 Ermine - 19k each (57k)
1 Onyx Cobra - 13k
15 Emerald Striker - 9.8k each (147k)
8 Carnaval Tulip - 7.4k (59.2k)
39 Fireflower - 500 each (19.5k)
24 Algaestrider - 500 each (12k)
8 True Rainbow Trout - 8.5 each (68k)
Little Red Riding Hood - 17.3k
Driftwood Baron - 330k
Harvest Floracat - 125k
Velvet Floracat - 24.9k
Colorburst Buttersnake - 150k
Tuxedo Floracat - 22.4k

total: 1,045,300
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Unfortunately that's still a wee bit short - I'd accept it with another 100k though!
@Runi
Unfortunately that's still a wee bit short - I'd accept it with another 100k though!
pmP2F8e.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125