Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@shanncrafter

Not a problem! I am never bothered! :D Besides, it's fun hopping between the three boards I/we keep pinging one another in. xD
@shanncrafter

Not a problem! I am never bothered! :D Besides, it's fun hopping between the three boards I/we keep pinging one another in. xD
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma I know! Its pretty exciting Xp
@MizuKuma I know! Its pretty exciting Xp
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@MizuKuma

I put in a bio, into the non-breeding folder, for another mirror from my clan. ^-^
@MizuKuma

I put in a bio, into the non-breeding folder, for another mirror from my clan. ^-^
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu

Okay. ^o^ Just to keep the records organized, can you first submit a "join form" for them? o-o The forms all go into another document (a spread sheet) that only I can see, but it keeps all of the dragons, owners, links and information handy for me in case I ever need it. ^^
@Kaizu

Okay. ^o^ Just to keep the records organized, can you first submit a "join form" for them? o-o The forms all go into another document (a spread sheet) that only I can see, but it keeps all of the dragons, owners, links and information handy for me in case I ever need it. ^^
@MizuKuma

I kinda forgot to do that first XD
@MizuKuma

I kinda forgot to do that first XD
@Kaizu

It's okay. ^^ For next time. :D
@Kaizu

It's okay. ^^ For next time. :D
@MizuKuma

Yes! Next time I will remember to do the entry form first XD
@MizuKuma

Yes! Next time I will remember to do the entry form first XD
@Kaizu

Fantastic! xD
@Kaizu

Fantastic! xD
@MizuKuma

When you say working towards level 25, how far away from 25 is working towards. I always use my mobile and the coliseum won't work on it, so I can only very rarely train.
@MizuKuma

When you say working towards level 25, how far away from 25 is working towards. I always use my mobile and the coliseum won't work on it, so I can only very rarely train.
War is coming...
I apologize for not being as active as I should be! I'm currently out of town and trying to take care of my duties in a nature group I'm in (luckily I'm off the hook tomorrow). Hopefully I'll be back to posting and contributing by Monday.
I apologize for not being as active as I should be! I'm currently out of town and trying to take care of my duties in a nature group I'm in (luckily I'm off the hook tomorrow). Hopefully I'll be back to posting and contributing by Monday.
KP1tLZa_zpsrgjbtg7t.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22