Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 753 754
What if a scrolled Pearlcatcher attempted to 'pearl' a living creature it considers precious and chooses to entrust its memories? Like a familiar or a child, on non-intrusive areas to form like scales and armoring? How would that work, if at all?
What if a scrolled Pearlcatcher attempted to 'pearl' a living creature it considers precious and chooses to entrust its memories? Like a familiar or a child, on non-intrusive areas to form like scales and armoring? How would that work, if at all?
Will it be possible to layer accents/skins over each other when you are putting them on a dragon in your lair?
Will it be possible to layer accents/skins over each other when you are putting them on a dragon in your lair?
flight_rising_signature_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-d8z8ss7.png
@bellzan Thanks for linking me! c:
@bellzan Thanks for linking me! c:
Do me a solid and refer to me with they/them/their pronouns, yeah? c:
Are more achievements going to be added/fixed?
Are more achievements going to be added/fixed?
So what are those curly, ammonites-like things on a coatl's head and wings? What purpose do they serve?
So what are those curly, ammonites-like things on a coatl's head and wings? What purpose do they serve?
Seeker
Someone asked this last week, and I myself have wanted to know, so I'll ask this time!

Is honoring more than a single deity, within a clan or as a single dragon personally, looked down upon or seen as lessor in any way? How do the deities see it versus how do other dragons view it as?
Someone asked this last week, and I myself have wanted to know, so I'll ask this time!

Is honoring more than a single deity, within a clan or as a single dragon personally, looked down upon or seen as lessor in any way? How do the deities see it versus how do other dragons view it as?
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
I've been wondering....

If tundras drop their coats every winter/summer, do the other dragon species have any seasonal changes? We know Coatls bleach to white when their sick. Like do Imperials drop their horns every spring like deer? Do Snappers shed their plates? Maybe Nocs little throat-flap (waddle? xD) turn brighter for mating season?? So many questions aaaahhh
I've been wondering....

If tundras drop their coats every winter/summer, do the other dragon species have any seasonal changes? We know Coatls bleach to white when their sick. Like do Imperials drop their horns every spring like deer? Do Snappers shed their plates? Maybe Nocs little throat-flap (waddle? xD) turn brighter for mating season?? So many questions aaaahhh
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
What do the other deities think about the festivals? Like, do they bring the celebrated flight/deity a present or do they just ignore the celebrations entirely?
What do the other deities think about the festivals? Like, do they bring the celebrated flight/deity a present or do they just ignore the celebrations entirely?
Will there ever be more dragon breeds? Or Deities?
Sorry if this was asked already.
Will there ever be more dragon breeds? Or Deities?
Sorry if this was asked already.
x0dMTPw.png
While all other denizens of the coliseum eyes match their elemental alignment. The Wartoad does not. Is this on purpose of an oops?

When will the links in the encyclopedia be updated? I know you have pages update from announcements but when can we access them in the encyclopedia?
While all other denizens of the coliseum eyes match their elemental alignment. The Wartoad does not. Is this on purpose of an oops?

When will the links in the encyclopedia be updated? I know you have pages update from announcements but when can we access them in the encyclopedia?
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 753 754