Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1113 1114
@Ruffian

I'm not too picky, my brain was just set on: this is a plague nest! It was another pair I was supposed to send over, but eh, they can wait until their old-adult hatchlings have actually sold. So it's no fault but mine :)
@Ruffian

I'm not too picky, my brain was just set on: this is a plague nest! It was another pair I was supposed to send over, but eh, they can wait until their old-adult hatchlings have actually sold. So it's no fault but mine :)
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
@aprilraven @Azurrys @DeepflowManah @Ickyrus @Merellia @Raenea @ShivaDiamondDust @Sylvidoptera @Tamanthajayne @Yowanini @Valshaena

Anyone got a water nest open? Got it, thanks!
@aprilraven @Azurrys @DeepflowManah @Ickyrus @Merellia @Raenea @ShivaDiamondDust @Sylvidoptera @Tamanthajayne @Yowanini @Valshaena

Anyone got a water nest open? Got it, thanks!
@starsystems, I do: feel welcome to send your pair for a visit!
@starsystems, I do: feel welcome to send your pair for a visit!
@Merellia Thanks, I'll send the CRs and some food over now!
@Merellia Thanks, I'll send the CRs and some food over now!
Hello! I was just added as another lightning member. I even have space in my nests at the moment, should anyone need it. Is it customary to wait until I have hosted before I borrow a nest myself?
Hello! I was just added as another lightning member. I even have space in my nests at the moment, should anyone need it. Is it customary to wait until I have hosted before I borrow a nest myself?
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@ophia
I do! :3
@ophia
I do! :3
@pangolinparade great! Would you be willing to take them then!?
Do you want food or anything?
@pangolinparade great! Would you be willing to take them then!?
Do you want food or anything?
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@Lanturn
Ooh seems like we keeps missing each other...and I see you sent over the wrong pair? If you still need a nest, I'll be free to take them at any point.
@Lanturn
Ooh seems like we keeps missing each other...and I see you sent over the wrong pair? If you still need a nest, I'll be free to take them at any point.
292ut0o.gif
@ophia
I can definitely take them for you. If you want to send over a bit of whatever food type they eat that would be great, but otherwise I'm pretty well stocked. Send them over whenever you're ready. :3
@ophia
I can definitely take them for you. If you want to send over a bit of whatever food type they eat that would be great, but otherwise I'm pretty well stocked. Send them over whenever you're ready. :3
@punchti

As you saw, I sent the wrong pair xD so I don't need a plague nest right now, but maybe next month :) thanks for offering :)
@punchti

As you saw, I sent the wrong pair xD so I don't need a plague nest right now, but maybe next month :) thanks for offering :)
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1113 1114