Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1113 1114
@RationalParanoia Thanks for taking this on!
@RationalParanoia Thanks for taking this on!
mUfkkkV.png
@Rationalparanoia
Btw, just as a neat lil' thing, you can put =trim(join(" ",A3:A)) right underneath the flight name and it will make a neat cell with all the stuff people need to copy for pinging uvu
@Rationalparanoia
Btw, just as a neat lil' thing, you can put =trim(join(" ",A3:A)) right underneath the flight name and it will make a neat cell with all the stuff people need to copy for pinging uvu
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KuraikoDesu - oooh I did not know that! I'll go fiddle with some things
@KuraikoDesu - oooh I did not know that! I'll go fiddle with some things
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia Thank you for setting this up!
@RationalParanoia Thank you for setting this up!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png XSm6V7z.png
@RationalParanoia
Oh hey, good to see this up. :D I'd be fine with being a pinglist mod too! (Unfortunately I have no set time for when I'm on Flight Rising because my sleep schedule is kind of unpredictable.)

AND SPEAKING OF MODDING, here is the new feedback sheet! I didn't change anything except take off one person I know for sure doesn't want to be in the group anymore and add a feedback request I got like an hour ago. (Plus some of my own feedbacks that seem to have gotten lost in the void.) Everything else is still the same for now. ;w;

But that said... can we have a call for feedback that might have been lost in the last month? I know I could look through my pings to find out who I had hosted or been hosted by, and like me a lot of people probably requested feedback to be added that never was. So if anyone's noticed their feedback was never put up, can you redirect them to me so I can add it?
@RationalParanoia
Oh hey, good to see this up. :D I'd be fine with being a pinglist mod too! (Unfortunately I have no set time for when I'm on Flight Rising because my sleep schedule is kind of unpredictable.)

AND SPEAKING OF MODDING, here is the new feedback sheet! I didn't change anything except take off one person I know for sure doesn't want to be in the group anymore and add a feedback request I got like an hour ago. (Plus some of my own feedbacks that seem to have gotten lost in the void.) Everything else is still the same for now. ;w;

But that said... can we have a call for feedback that might have been lost in the last month? I know I could look through my pings to find out who I had hosted or been hosted by, and like me a lot of people probably requested feedback to be added that never was. So if anyone's noticed their feedback was never put up, can you redirect them to me so I can add it?
582857_original.png
@RationalParanoia

I would like to join the coalition if possible. I am Water.

Thanks!
@RationalParanoia

I would like to join the coalition if possible. I am Water.

Thanks!
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Doki - cheers for doing that! I'll add a link so others can view. Also, I just sent an access request. I think giving the mods access to both lists would be a good thing in case (highly unlikely it will happen) one of us can take over one list if all of us are away or something XD

I you'd like to send a request for the ping list as well that would be great :D
@Doki - cheers for doing that! I'll add a link so others can view. Also, I just sent an access request. I think giving the mods access to both lists would be a good thing in case (highly unlikely it will happen) one of us can take over one list if all of us are away or something XD

I you'd like to send a request for the ping list as well that would be great :D
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia
Yeah, I'd like to be a pinglist mod too! I'll accept your request when I get done with birthday stuff in an hour or so, ;w;
@RationalParanoia
Yeah, I'd like to be a pinglist mod too! I'll accept your request when I get done with birthday stuff in an hour or so, ;w;
582857_original.png
@Doki - oh is it your birthday? happy birthday then!
@Doki - oh is it your birthday? happy birthday then!
sUmv6eQ.png
@Doki
@xMoonDragonx
@Akirokai
@twotone
@Rifka
@Kardi
@Kell
@caityjay
@Trigenby
@rocketgirl2