Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1113 1114
@Doki Great! One nest? ^^ I can totally swap dragons, which ones would you like me to send the CRs for?
@Doki Great! One nest? ^^ I can totally swap dragons, which ones would you like me to send the CRs for?
@starsystems

Your dragons are currently sitting on 5 eggs!
@starsystems

Your dragons are currently sitting on 5 eggs!
signature-small.png
@starsystems
Actually I could do two if you still need them! And any dragon without a familiar or apparel in the back of my lair. :D
@starsystems
Actually I could do two if you still need them! And any dragon without a familiar or apparel in the back of my lair. :D
582857_original.png
@starsystems Ivory isn't ready yet, i wait tomorow ?

Edit: Only one egg for the other couple... T-T.
@starsystems Ivory isn't ready yet, i wait tomorow ?

Edit: Only one egg for the other couple... T-T.
Naell / +9 FR Time / Non-native English Speaker
gtXoNKE.png
@Doki I do still need two, thanks! I switched over to mobile, so it might take me a bit to get the CRs and food over.

@Ethanaell x_x Bleh, I'm sorry! If you could hold her for another day, that would be amazing, but if you'd like me to take her back for the day I totally can.

@Akirokai Yay, thanks!
@Doki I do still need two, thanks! I switched over to mobile, so it might take me a bit to get the CRs and food over.

@Ethanaell x_x Bleh, I'm sorry! If you could hold her for another day, that would be amazing, but if you'd like me to take her back for the day I totally can.

@Akirokai Yay, thanks!
@starsystems
I'm on mobile too right now so I feel you. ;~; I'll accept the CRs as I see them!
@starsystems
I'm on mobile too right now so I feel you. ;~; I'll accept the CRs as I see them!
582857_original.png
@starsystems That's fine. I can hold her an another day ;).
@starsystems That's fine. I can hold her an another day ;).
Naell / +9 FR Time / Non-native English Speaker
gtXoNKE.png
@Doki Sorry, it was touch and go for a second there, but all the CRs should be out! I'll send the food out when I get home, I don't want to mess with the pm system now...

@Ethanaell Thanks again!
@Doki Sorry, it was touch and go for a second there, but all the CRs should be out! I'll send the food out when I get home, I don't want to mess with the pm system now...

@Ethanaell Thanks again!
@starsystems hey, I couldn't quite keep track, do you need more nests? XD I have 3 open so feel free to send over whichever couple(s) you have left!
@starsystems hey, I couldn't quite keep track, do you need more nests? XD I have 3 open so feel free to send over whichever couple(s) you have left!
FR +9hrs

Looking for:
    Brown/Brown/Slate Earth Female Coatl
    Obs/Obs/Sand Earth Male Coatl
@starsystems

I can take one pair!
@starsystems

I can take one pair!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1113 1114