Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 1113 1114
@KuraikoDesu
Thank you!

Edit: I'm awful. I just read that it said to send a PM not a Ping. I think I got the two mixed up. I'm sorry D;
@KuraikoDesu
Thank you!

Edit: I'm awful. I just read that it said to send a PM not a Ping. I think I got the two mixed up. I'm sorry D;
XxPfLYS.png
@Lanturn

I have a nest and space if you prefer.

I'm totally not trying to take your boarders, @ophia!
@Lanturn

I have a nest and space if you prefer.

I'm totally not trying to take your boarders, @ophia!
@Ruffian xD
no problem. I really do have some space issues at the moment.
@Ruffian xD
no problem. I really do have some space issues at the moment.
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@ophia, @Ruffian

I'll have to go with Ruffian, since I'm a bit hesitant to have other people's dragons at my lair(I mass exalt randomly, and well, I don't want to accidentally do something horrific)
@ophia, @Ruffian

I'll have to go with Ruffian, since I'm a bit hesitant to have other people's dragons at my lair(I mass exalt randomly, and well, I don't want to accidentally do something horrific)
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
@Lanturn
Send 'em over! My gang is spiffing up a den just for the honeymooners!
@Lanturn
Send 'em over! My gang is spiffing up a den just for the honeymooners!
@Ruffian

Thank you! Do you need any food? (also, feel free to use Titania in the coliseum if you want)

Edit: AND I REALLY SENT THEM TO THE WRONG NEST, w/e, their kids will get cool eyes now
@Ruffian

Thank you! Do you need any food? (also, feel free to use Titania in the coliseum if you want)

Edit: AND I REALLY SENT THEM TO THE WRONG NEST, w/e, their kids will get cool eyes now
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
@Lanturn

It seems they like their new surroundings - they wasted no time in filling their nest with 3 lovely eggs! What a proud handsome couple!

I may try Titania out - interesting build - thank you! Food is not necessary, the pantry is overflowing.
@Lanturn

It seems they like their new surroundings - they wasted no time in filling their nest with 3 lovely eggs! What a proud handsome couple!

I may try Titania out - interesting build - thank you! Food is not necessary, the pantry is overflowing.
@Lanturn Completely fine! ^_^
Good luck with your clutch!
@Lanturn Completely fine! ^_^
Good luck with your clutch!
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@CarmineCranes @Carnival @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @Rascality @Ruination @Starsystems @Waxwing

Anyone has an open light nest?
@CarmineCranes @Carnival @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @Rascality @Ruination @Starsystems @Waxwing

Anyone has an open light nest?
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@Lanturn [quote]AND I REALLY SENT THEM TO THE WRONG NEST,[/quote] WHAT??? I'm sorry I set them to nest so quick. What color did you really want? I think they'll look great with green eyes and those lovely dark reds.
@Lanturn
Quote:
AND I REALLY SENT THEM TO THE WRONG NEST,
WHAT???

I'm sorry I set them to nest so quick. What color did you really want? I think they'll look great with green eyes and those lovely dark reds.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 1113 1114