Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | July 23rd Opening/Hatching Party - Soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KingOfThePark I think that Shadow baby looks great! Kind of like a reverse tree dragon (green primary/brown secondary instead of the other way around)! Didn't try with any other breeds, but he looks good with Bar/Facet/Underbelly (kind of like a tree frog) or Spines: [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f6eb3964a12b5b6a4286424ff243ec9c/tumblr_inline_nrykbjO2yh1qj83t2_540.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/0c4a35647f81943f7ef2e0ca5dbbc8b6/tumblr_inline_nrykbulq2h1qj83t2_540.png[/img]
@KingOfThePark I think that Shadow baby looks great! Kind of like a reverse tree dragon (green primary/brown secondary instead of the other way around)! Didn't try with any other breeds, but he looks good with Bar/Facet/Underbelly (kind of like a tree frog) or Spines:

tumblr_inline_nrykbjO2yh1qj83t2_540.png

tumblr_inline_nrykbulq2h1qj83t2_540.png
coH7AEL.png
@KingOfThePark

Yaaay! Happy birthday (this time actual birthday!)!! The hatching party was great! You were super lucky with the Arcane Gen 1, but all the others are great, too :D
@KingOfThePark

Yaaay! Happy birthday (this time actual birthday!)!! The hatching party was great! You were super lucky with the Arcane Gen 1, but all the others are great, too :D
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@KingofthePark WOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAN! [s]here have a birthday hamster![/s] [img]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/g6zhkmffsh6ixoqzgpo2.gif[/img] THAT ARCANE XYX IS STELLAR. SO FREAKING LUCKY! :D That Ice baby is going to look awesome too!
@KingofthePark WOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAN!

here have a birthday hamster!
g6zhkmffsh6ixoqzgpo2.gif

THAT ARCANE XYX IS STELLAR. SO FREAKING LUCKY! :D

That Ice baby is going to look awesome too!
3EnpSxZ.png
@Gaia Heehee =P I will think about it!

@carsonphillips Ooooh you're right, that does look pretty great - dagnabbit! =P I definitely can't justify keeping and geneing ALL of them, that would be insane. I will play around in the scrying workshop some more when I'm back on my laptop, though. Thank you for the ideas =D

@aliena Thank you so much! I agree, she's so perfect - debating whether I can justify splashing out on a Coatl scroll for her =P

@StoneHusky Yaaaaay thank you! Birthday hamster is adorable, that was pretty much me today. I will be coming to the GAA for ideas soon XD
@Gaia Heehee =P I will think about it!

@carsonphillips Ooooh you're right, that does look pretty great - dagnabbit! =P I definitely can't justify keeping and geneing ALL of them, that would be insane. I will play around in the scrying workshop some more when I'm back on my laptop, though. Thank you for the ideas =D

@aliena Thank you so much! I agree, she's so perfect - debating whether I can justify splashing out on a Coatl scroll for her =P

@StoneHusky Yaaaaay thank you! Birthday hamster is adorable, that was pretty much me today. I will be coming to the GAA for ideas soon XD
R2XLWjZ.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=37&wing=54&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=63&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img]
dragonpic2.php?body=37&wing=54&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=63&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@KingOfThePark Happy Birthday Buddy!!! I think you struck gold with this guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15219587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152196/15219587_350.png[/img] [/url] His colors mesh well together.
@KingOfThePark

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!
I think you struck gold with this guy.

15219587_350.png

His colors mesh well together.
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
@KingOfThePark

Which genes were you thinking to go with that Coatl Scroll? One of my Gen 1 got a Coatl Scroll and I really don't regret it :) Coatls are so cute!
@KingOfThePark

Which genes were you thinking to go with that Coatl Scroll? One of my Gen 1 got a Coatl Scroll and I really don't regret it :) Coatls are so cute!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

@Druddigon8 That is a nice tree-frog-derg =D

@Hissear Thank yooou! Yeah, his colours are fab and he looks good in eeeeverything O.o Lucky boy!

@aliena Yay! Coatls are lovely, just a shame they're so expensive =( At the mental I'm leaning towards vipera/ stripes or eyespots/glimmer, but I am still pondering and open to suggestions =)
@Druddigon8 That is a nice tree-frog-derg =D

@Hissear Thank yooou! Yeah, his colours are fab and he looks good in eeeeverything O.o Lucky boy!

@aliena Yay! Coatls are lovely, just a shame they're so expensive =( At the mental I'm leaning towards vipera/ stripes or eyespots/glimmer, but I am still pondering and open to suggestions =)
R2XLWjZ.png
@KingOfThePark

I have to work now but maybe I'll ping you again with suggestion if you don't mind :D
@KingOfThePark

I have to work now but maybe I'll ping you again with suggestion if you don't mind :D

@aliena Please do, if you get a chance to look! =D No bother if not, though!
@aliena Please do, if you get a chance to look! =D No bother if not, though!
R2XLWjZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7