Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | July 23rd Opening/Hatching Party - Soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kingofthepark @reili Oh my GOD
thats so goddamn cool
@kingofthepark @reili Oh my GOD
thats so goddamn cool
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
@Blahria =D Me tooooo (and also did you get my text?!)

@Reili and @Violent YES BIRTHDAY TRIPLETS - that is awesome! I'll definitely ping you both =D Also I don't know if either of you care about birthday dragons but I will be hatching some nests tomorrow, so let me know if you would like a baby! ^^
@Blahria =D Me tooooo (and also did you get my text?!)

@Reili and @Violent YES BIRTHDAY TRIPLETS - that is awesome! I'll definitely ping you both =D Also I don't know if either of you care about birthday dragons but I will be hatching some nests tomorrow, so let me know if you would like a baby! ^^
R2XLWjZ.png
@KingOfThePark. The one from last night? Yeah! I replied?
@KingOfThePark. The one from last night? Yeah! I replied?
Blahria_wc_1.pngrecruit_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgent.pngBlahria_tundra_1.png
@Kingofthepark Thanks for the offer! I'm sadly a gen1 collector though :'D I'm hatching one fire and one noc egg tomorrow and praying to the deities for good colors. If not I'll probably just scatter them both till I get something nice.

Thanks though! :D
@Kingofthepark Thanks for the offer! I'm sadly a gen1 collector though :'D I'm hatching one fire and one noc egg tomorrow and praying to the deities for good colors. If not I'll probably just scatter them both till I get something nice.

Thanks though! :D
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
@violent hey it's gonna be midnight on my side soon, so i'll send you an early birthday present yeah ;)

@kingofthepark birthday hatchlings! I'd love to see them :D
@violent hey it's gonna be midnight on my side soon, so i'll send you an early birthday present yeah ;)

@kingofthepark birthday hatchlings! I'd love to see them :D
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@kingofthepark sending you something too! happy early birthday, birthday triplet!
@kingofthepark sending you something too! happy early birthday, birthday triplet!
@Violent Oooh, that's fair enough! I would love to see what you hatch tomorrow =D

@Reili Aww that's so sweet, thank you! <3 I'll send you something tomorrow too, and message you with hatchling pictures =D I'm gonna make myself wait and open your message tomorrow (for me) =P
@Violent Oooh, that's fair enough! I would love to see what you hatch tomorrow =D

@Reili Aww that's so sweet, thank you! <3 I'll send you something tomorrow too, and message you with hatchling pictures =D I'm gonna make myself wait and open your message tomorrow (for me) =P
R2XLWjZ.png
@Kingofthepark

ahh, thank you! I'm really excited to see the hatchling pictures!
@Kingofthepark

ahh, thank you! I'm really excited to see the hatchling pictures!
@KingOfThePark

Happy early birthday! I'd love to get pinged for the results
@KingOfThePark

Happy early birthday! I'd love to get pinged for the results
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LordMalak Thanks very much! I'll add you now =D
@LordMalak Thanks very much! I'll add you now =D
R2XLWjZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7