Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 240 241
Hello @corvidus
Can I please be re-added to the ping list for the Sun-Crowned King (blue).
Hello @corvidus
Can I please be re-added to the ping list for the Sun-Crowned King (blue).
CK1QM1M.png94679027.png94679030.png94679031.png94484732.png45872.png
@corvidus Could I please be added to your The Inventor reprint ping list?
@corvidus Could I please be added to your The Inventor reprint ping list?
English isn't my first language. I'm not use English. (almost)
Please PM back anytime if you can't understand my words
1415454708.gif
@corvidus can I also get on the reprint pinglist for lanterncatcher and keeper please? c:
@corvidus can I also get on the reprint pinglist for lanterncatcher and keeper please? c:
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@corvidus
I want [The Inventor] accent. I'd like a slot please XD
@corvidus
I want [The Inventor] accent. I'd like a slot please XD
@corvidus
Hi! Could you put me on the pinglist for Gilded Eagle?
@corvidus
Hi! Could you put me on the pinglist for Gilded Eagle?
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@corvidus missed it the reprint ): please mark me down on the ping list again and I hope I will get one next time ^^
@corvidus missed it the reprint ): please mark me down on the ping list again and I hope I will get one next time ^^
9PswVhS.png
@corvidus
I would like to be on the Pinglist for The Woodsman reprints, please!
@corvidus
I would like to be on the Pinglist for The Woodsman reprints, please!
@ancientsecrets @Hawwah @Murasaki @ldj5745 @Candace @Eve @Naakhum
pinglists have been updated!

@Eve @ancientsecrets @Murasaki @Fyari @kongAree @wrecknrule @Clavicado @AbyssalAurora @Growltiger @sethdabandit @Lumineer @Prabha @irii
copies of the red Sun-Crowned King have come in! if you'd still like a copy, please send over payment of 500 gems and i'll send it over! any unclaimed copies after 24 hours will be placed in the AH.
also, i wipe the pinglist every time i reprint an accent, so if you end up missing out or would like to wait for the next print of it, let me know and i'll re-add you :)
@ancientsecrets @Hawwah @Murasaki @ldj5745 @Candace @Eve @Naakhum
pinglists have been updated!

@Eve @ancientsecrets @Murasaki @Fyari @kongAree @wrecknrule @Clavicado @AbyssalAurora @Growltiger @sethdabandit @Lumineer @Prabha @irii
copies of the red Sun-Crowned King have come in! if you'd still like a copy, please send over payment of 500 gems and i'll send it over! any unclaimed copies after 24 hours will be placed in the AH.
also, i wipe the pinglist every time i reprint an accent, so if you end up missing out or would like to wait for the next print of it, let me know and i'll re-add you :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
Could I get a copy in treasure? Also add me to reprints for the blue one please!
@corvidus
Could I get a copy in treasure? Also add me to reprints for the blue one please!
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
ah, i'm only taking gems for these, i'm afraid! i've added you to the other reprints list, though - let me know if you'd prefer to wait for the next print of the red to roll around.
@Clavicado
ah, i'm only taking gems for these, i'm afraid! i've added you to the other reprints list, though - let me know if you'd prefer to wait for the next print of the red to roll around.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 240 241