Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40
Stats page worked for me a few days ago when I didn't need it, as of yesterday it wouldn't do more than hang at ~95% loaded. The "one dragon in party" work-around worked, mercifully!
  • Water flight
  • Have not expanded lair since this problem struck me
  • HAVE bought & named a ton of new dragons (adults, hatchlings, etc)
  • Firefox 23.0.1/Opera 12.16b1860, Win 7; have not updated or rolled anything back since before the problem started
Stats page worked for me a few days ago when I didn't need it, as of yesterday it wouldn't do more than hang at ~95% loaded. The "one dragon in party" work-around worked, mercifully!
  • Water flight
  • Have not expanded lair since this problem struck me
  • HAVE bought & named a ton of new dragons (adults, hatchlings, etc)
  • Firefox 23.0.1/Opera 12.16b1860, Win 7; have not updated or rolled anything back since before the problem started
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
This still won't work for me either. I've switched through different internet browsers and used the alternate links and following the list Kiohl suggested we do. None work.

Not all players are having this problem. I can trade my dragons to a friend and she can do the stats for me, but it's a real hassle not being able to myself.

The page does not work for any of my dragons (old or new).
This still won't work for me either. I've switched through different internet browsers and used the alternate links and following the list Kiohl suggested we do. None work.

Not all players are having this problem. I can trade my dragons to a friend and she can do the stats for me, but it's a real hassle not being able to myself.

The page does not work for any of my dragons (old or new).
Still having this issue since the OP posted. I've literally tried everything, including:
  • Switching browsers (which obviously has nothing to do with this)
  • Reorganizing my party in various ways (keeping only one dragon in party, putting them in different spots in party, making breed specific parties, I've pretty much combined my dragons in every way possible)
  • Trying it on dragons that have never seen battle before (even my most recently bought dragon alone in my party won't allow me to get to stats/abilities

If it has something to do with lair space, I've only ever bought one lair expansion since I started playing, but I can't remember if I bought it before or after I started having the issue... x_x

I do not have a large lair size, so I wonder if that really has something to do with it.
Still having this issue since the OP posted. I've literally tried everything, including:
  • Switching browsers (which obviously has nothing to do with this)
  • Reorganizing my party in various ways (keeping only one dragon in party, putting them in different spots in party, making breed specific parties, I've pretty much combined my dragons in every way possible)
  • Trying it on dragons that have never seen battle before (even my most recently bought dragon alone in my party won't allow me to get to stats/abilities

If it has something to do with lair space, I've only ever bought one lair expansion since I started playing, but I can't remember if I bought it before or after I started having the issue... x_x

I do not have a large lair size, so I wonder if that really has something to do with it.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have the Stats Page issue too. It was working fine for me the last time I used it (a couple days ago) but as of today, it's been hanging. I bought some dragons probably a few minutes prior to trying to use it, although I hadn't reorganized my party directly prior to trying to gain access.

I honestly haven't tried much - I might edit this post with attempts to fix the issue later - but I did clear the cache and that didn't work.
I have the Stats Page issue too. It was working fine for me the last time I used it (a couple days ago) but as of today, it's been hanging. I bought some dragons probably a few minutes prior to trying to use it, although I hadn't reorganized my party directly prior to trying to gain access.

I honestly haven't tried much - I might edit this post with attempts to fix the issue later - but I did clear the cache and that didn't work.
I have a big lair.. and I still have this issue.

edit: wanted to say I also tried the suggestions by Kihol and the one party workaround with no luck. :(
I have a big lair.. and I still have this issue.

edit: wanted to say I also tried the suggestions by Kihol and the one party workaround with no luck. :(
I'm having the stat/ability asignment problem since it started popping up several days ago. Organizing my party works, but as soon as I try to assign any stats the loading page is forever stuck in the 98% limbo. (The alternate link doesn't load at all)

I tried it with a full party, with only one dragon, only one dragon in all three spaces, making sure everything's okay with my cache, connection, different browser and so on... All that was mentioned in this thread before and it's still not working.

I'm honestly at a loss here and it's killing my drive to play since I'm I've been waiting to exault some dragons since a good week now. Please do something about it soon.

I'm using the latest version of Firefox, all permissions granted for this site.
I'm having the stat/ability asignment problem since it started popping up several days ago. Organizing my party works, but as soon as I try to assign any stats the loading page is forever stuck in the 98% limbo. (The alternate link doesn't load at all)

I tried it with a full party, with only one dragon, only one dragon in all three spaces, making sure everything's okay with my cache, connection, different browser and so on... All that was mentioned in this thread before and it's still not working.

I'm honestly at a loss here and it's killing my drive to play since I'm I've been waiting to exault some dragons since a good week now. Please do something about it soon.

I'm using the latest version of Firefox, all permissions granted for this site.
tbVuGiv.pngaloaa_zpsc7064e80.pngtbVuGiv.png
Still looking into this. Thank you for your reports so far!
Still looking into this. Thank you for your reports so far!
One dragon at a time worked for a day when I first started having this problem. It doesnt work anymore, no mater how I try it.
One dragon at a time worked for a day when I first started having this problem. It doesnt work anymore, no mater how I try it.
a2Ufdch.gif G2s For Sale
G1 Sales
Quick question: Anyone else's coliseum screen just a little bit "twitchy"? IDK if it's related but mine started kind of fizzling slightly (IDK if I can really screengrab it). Never did this before, but it does it even when the one fr page is the only thing I have open 6_6
Quick question: Anyone else's coliseum screen just a little bit "twitchy"? IDK if it's related but mine started kind of fizzling slightly (IDK if I can really screengrab it). Never did this before, but it does it even when the one fr page is the only thing I have open 6_6
I'm not good at interacting with ppl sorry (´._.`)
I haven't been able to get into the abilities and stats tab of the coliseum for I don't even remember how long now... it's very frustrating not to be able to use it. I hope it gets fixed soon.
I haven't been able to get into the abilities and stats tab of the coliseum for I don't even remember how long now... it's very frustrating not to be able to use it. I hope it gets fixed soon.
haao.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40