Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40
I've had the same issue going on for three to four days now. Could go into detail but I've tried everything I know of xD
Workaround doesn't work for me and I believe I've got below 25 dragons so...I doubt that's the problem?
I've had the same issue going on for three to four days now. Could go into detail but I've tried everything I know of xD
Workaround doesn't work for me and I believe I've got below 25 dragons so...I doubt that's the problem?
By believing, one sees
Yeah, nothing works for me either, not even just putting one dragon in. This is really annoying, I have 4-5 dragons to level up at this point...is this being worked on? there's no [T] in the thread title or anything...
Yeah, nothing works for me either, not even just putting one dragon in. This is really annoying, I have 4-5 dragons to level up at this point...is this being worked on? there's no [T] in the thread title or anything...
I'm Wind and I'm still having the issue. I did expand my lair, but my friend who has a smaller than me has the error as well.

I wonder if it is connected to how many free slots in your lair you have. I ended up expanding my lair because I was full up and had hatchlings to hatch. I'm sitting at 45 slots if that helps at all.
I'm Wind and I'm still having the issue. I did expand my lair, but my friend who has a smaller than me has the error as well.

I wonder if it is connected to how many free slots in your lair you have. I ended up expanding my lair because I was full up and had hatchlings to hatch. I'm sitting at 45 slots if that helps at all.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Okay, so I think it might have to do with how many named adult dragons you have. I just exalted two and suddenly I can now use the abilities and stats screen. I currently have 29 named dragons. I'll test if adding another named dragon changes that.

Edit: still able to access with 31 named dragons, so maybe that's not it
Okay, so I think it might have to do with how many named adult dragons you have. I just exalted two and suddenly I can now use the abilities and stats screen. I currently have 29 named dragons. I'll test if adding another named dragon changes that.

Edit: still able to access with 31 named dragons, so maybe that's not it
255819810&trans=1.jpgI buy CS pets!
I tried all the tips and workarounds. Different browsers, even friends' computers and a tablet and none of it worked. The rest of the coliseum works fine, but this one vital part of it will not load no matter what.
I tried all the tips and workarounds. Different browsers, even friends' computers and a tablet and none of it worked. The rest of the coliseum works fine, but this one vital part of it will not load no matter what.
I can access the "Abilities & Stats" when i have one or two dragons on my team but it's not loading when i have 3.
I can access the "Abilities & Stats" when i have one or two dragons on my team but it's not loading when i have 3.
Since Thrage is looking into lair expansion as an issue I expanded my lair only ONCE after the big week of downtime but i believe about a week before skydancers and the flame festival. I have two rows on the third page.

Again, my roommate who has more dragons than me was able to access the abilities & Stats page up until yesterday when she received two dragons to train for another arcane member.

If any of that is useful.
Since Thrage is looking into lair expansion as an issue I expanded my lair only ONCE after the big week of downtime but i believe about a week before skydancers and the flame festival. I have two rows on the third page.

Again, my roommate who has more dragons than me was able to access the abilities & Stats page up until yesterday when she received two dragons to train for another arcane member.

If any of that is useful.
lZEZOSe.png
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but could this only affect the players who have acquired new dragons recently? Which, um, would be most of us.

Those of you who can get it to work with a full party... have you bought any dragons lately?
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but could this only affect the players who have acquired new dragons recently? Which, um, would be most of us.

Those of you who can get it to work with a full party... have you bought any dragons lately?
Mine's only not working with the dragons I haven't bought lately. It's working fine for the newest dragon I bought. But just that dragon.
Mine's only not working with the dragons I haven't bought lately. It's working fine for the newest dragon I bought. But just that dragon.
I was able to access the "Abilities & Stats" with 3 dragons earlier today and I didn't change anything in my lair. It just suddenly stopped working.

Try with 1 or 2 dragons guys. It might work.
I was able to access the "Abilities & Stats" with 3 dragons earlier today and I didn't change anything in my lair. It just suddenly stopped working.

Try with 1 or 2 dragons guys. It might work.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40