Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40
For the sake of collecting more info for Thrage:
I expanded my lair from 20 to 25 capacity last night, with a max of 24 dragons in my lair. I am still able to access both Organize Party and Abilities/Stats without issue. o.o
For the sake of collecting more info for Thrage:
I expanded my lair from 20 to 25 capacity last night, with a max of 24 dragons in my lair. I am still able to access both Organize Party and Abilities/Stats without issue. o.o
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
same here, it won't load for two days now
same here, it won't load for two days now
I am still unable to do anything with my dragons and increasing their stats.
I can access every part of Coliseum BUT ability/stats

Hmm Lair expansion issue? I think I expanded mine fairly recently. Last few weeks I think. Can't say for certain when.
I am still unable to do anything with my dragons and increasing their stats.
I can access every part of Coliseum BUT ability/stats

Hmm Lair expansion issue? I think I expanded mine fairly recently. Last few weeks I think. Can't say for certain when.
I had no problem with Stats page - it loaded perfectly even when my friends couldn't get on.
Lair size 35 dragons, mostly on about 25 (not all are adults/named)
I had no problem with Stats page - it loaded perfectly even when my friends couldn't get on.
Lair size 35 dragons, mostly on about 25 (not all are adults/named)
PoU9kzE.png003_zpsb9abf975.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1971216http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1969869
For the sake of information, the user I was swapping dragons with was @Saartje, she hasn't had a single problem.

*goes to get more friends to post here, whether they've had a problem or not.

Oddly...

My 3 WindClan friends I've checked with can all load it. My Ice friend, and myself (Lightenign) can't.

Could it be Flight related?

Cheers!
C4.
For the sake of information, the user I was swapping dragons with was @Saartje, she hasn't had a single problem.

*goes to get more friends to post here, whether they've had a problem or not.

Oddly...

My 3 WindClan friends I've checked with can all load it. My Ice friend, and myself (Lightenign) can't.

Could it be Flight related?

Cheers!
C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
Same here, for the last week. I'm using the latest Chrome- I'll try firefox
Same here, for the last week. I'm using the latest Chrome- I'll try firefox
If information will help, I'll see what details I can remember.

I can't access the Stats and Abilities area, and always have a lot of dragons on hand. My last lair expansion was after the problem started, and I think the one before that was a good while ago. Currently, I have 39 dragons and haven't had less than 25 or 30 in a long time.

A friend of mine is also unable to access the Stats and Abilities area, and has expanded her lair twice - I do not know how long ago that was done, but can ask if it's relevant. She has 22 dragons, and I believe that number doesn't fluctuate much.

My roommate is able to access Stats and Abilities, and has expanded his lair once. He has 11 dragons, and I believe that number also doesn't fluctuate much.

I wouldn't think of 22 as being a large number of dragons, but perhaps my view of things is a bit skewed, as I'm prone to going a little over-board.

If any other data would be helpful, let me know and I'll try my best to attain it.
If information will help, I'll see what details I can remember.

I can't access the Stats and Abilities area, and always have a lot of dragons on hand. My last lair expansion was after the problem started, and I think the one before that was a good while ago. Currently, I have 39 dragons and haven't had less than 25 or 30 in a long time.

A friend of mine is also unable to access the Stats and Abilities area, and has expanded her lair twice - I do not know how long ago that was done, but can ask if it's relevant. She has 22 dragons, and I believe that number doesn't fluctuate much.

My roommate is able to access Stats and Abilities, and has expanded his lair once. He has 11 dragons, and I believe that number also doesn't fluctuate much.

I wouldn't think of 22 as being a large number of dragons, but perhaps my view of things is a bit skewed, as I'm prone to going a little over-board.

If any other data would be helpful, let me know and I'll try my best to attain it.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Cyradis4 - Interesting theory, but kiohl and the OP are both Water, and kiohl has no issues (even with a big lair). Browsing for other Water flight members, I see Caly on the second page. Amphiptere is Wind, and has reported not being able to access it. Flight and lair size *might not* be the trigger.
@Cyradis4 - Interesting theory, but kiohl and the OP are both Water, and kiohl has no issues (even with a big lair). Browsing for other Water flight members, I see Caly on the second page. Amphiptere is Wind, and has reported not being able to access it. Flight and lair size *might not* be the trigger.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
My lair was expanded several times, maybe once at cap? But I was full with 50 dragons for awhile until I got to exalt them for this week. I was able to load them initially and had gotten some of my exalt fodder up to level 8. Then about a week before the Festival started, I stopped being able to access the stat page and have been unable ever since. Which cost me about 50k gold in lost exalt money :(
My lair was expanded several times, maybe once at cap? But I was full with 50 dragons for awhile until I got to exalt them for this week. I was able to load them initially and had gotten some of my exalt fodder up to level 8. Then about a week before the Festival started, I stopped being able to access the stat page and have been unable ever since. Which cost me about 50k gold in lost exalt money :(
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
So I managed to level using the workaround (taking all but one dragon off my team) and now this morning it's stopped letting me do that. I haven't expanded my lair recently, either, if that makes a difference.
So I managed to level using the workaround (taking all but one dragon off my team) and now this morning it's stopped letting me do that. I haven't expanded my lair recently, either, if that makes a difference.
45345.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40