Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40
I've been able to do the single dragon workaround today, but it isn't 100% sure to load. Sometimes it loads no problem, sometimes it stops loading just like when trying to load the Abilities and Stats screen and just stops with the bar about 95% done without going any further or giving any error messages.
I've been able to do the single dragon workaround today, but it isn't 100% sure to load. Sometimes it loads no problem, sometimes it stops loading just like when trying to load the Abilities and Stats screen and just stops with the bar about 95% done without going any further or giving any error messages.
"Back in my day, we had to hope a mystical bird beast would incubate our nests because our nesting grounds took so long to render. You youngins and your incubate buttons..." - Akiri
The one dragon at a time fix has not worked for me.
I also used a friend's computer - who was able to navigate to his Abilities and Stats page no problem right before I signed on.
After I signed on, it did its usual '99% loaded' before stopping. I signed out, he signed back in, and was able to navigate to the page again, so I think it's definitely not a software issue on our end.
Unfortunately the dragons I am currently trying to train are attending nests and I am unable to send them to friends to boost their stats for me. =[
The one dragon at a time fix has not worked for me.
I also used a friend's computer - who was able to navigate to his Abilities and Stats page no problem right before I signed on.
After I signed on, it did its usual '99% loaded' before stopping. I signed out, he signed back in, and was able to navigate to the page again, so I think it's definitely not a software issue on our end.
Unfortunately the dragons I am currently trying to train are attending nests and I am unable to send them to friends to boost their stats for me. =[
@CheshAmeoba, I'm getting flicker in the coli too.
@CheshAmeoba, I'm getting flicker in the coli too.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I'm frustrated I've had this problem since this post was made. With my laptop being a piece of crap the coliseum is laggy as it is and the only way I can level my exalt dragons past 3 is through 'powerleveling' one at a time. Through all the activity my higher level dragons are leveling as well and they're becoming ineffective against monsters their own level. To add to the problem, as my dragons level the exp they get from the lower zones gets lower and lower and it's very tedious to get things done now. I would have taken a break from coli if not for the fact that my flight is competing for dominance this week and I would like to get rid of some of these dragons I don't need.

If it helps, I tried what others suggested here and found out I had a few dragons whose ability pages I could load if they were the only dragon in party. After leveling them from 1-2 at the training grounds, and another 1-3 (by my level 19s), they were no longer accessible when I tried the same thing again.
I'm frustrated I've had this problem since this post was made. With my laptop being a piece of crap the coliseum is laggy as it is and the only way I can level my exalt dragons past 3 is through 'powerleveling' one at a time. Through all the activity my higher level dragons are leveling as well and they're becoming ineffective against monsters their own level. To add to the problem, as my dragons level the exp they get from the lower zones gets lower and lower and it's very tedious to get things done now. I would have taken a break from coli if not for the fact that my flight is competing for dominance this week and I would like to get rid of some of these dragons I don't need.

If it helps, I tried what others suggested here and found out I had a few dragons whose ability pages I could load if they were the only dragon in party. After leveling them from 1-2 at the training grounds, and another 1-3 (by my level 19s), they were no longer accessible when I tried the same thing again.
@Undel Thanks for the (continuing) confirmation that you guys are on this. It's a huge reassurance, at least to me. ♥
@Undel Thanks for the (continuing) confirmation that you guys are on this. It's a huge reassurance, at least to me. ♥
2eq780z.png
art by Somaticsilence
Yesterday I had this problem too, but the single dragon thing worked for me. Now I can't get organize party and abilities & stats to load, which is highly annoying. :(
Yesterday I had this problem too, but the single dragon thing worked for me. Now I can't get organize party and abilities & stats to load, which is highly annoying. :(
Add me to the "doesn't work with Firefox/Chrome/cleared cache/disabled add-ons" list.

Heck, I've even shutdown & restarted and it yielded nothing. Even tried using Firefox on a MAC. It doesn't matter what I do; I click the tab and it instantly jumps to the 99% stalled load.

Didn't try Safari, since Firefox & Chrome are what's talked about.

...and now I can't even get into "Organize Party" OR "Abilities & Stats". Stalls at same point. Yet I can get into Monster Battles. That is just too strange.
Add me to the "doesn't work with Firefox/Chrome/cleared cache/disabled add-ons" list.

Heck, I've even shutdown & restarted and it yielded nothing. Even tried using Firefox on a MAC. It doesn't matter what I do; I click the tab and it instantly jumps to the 99% stalled load.

Didn't try Safari, since Firefox & Chrome are what's talked about.

...and now I can't even get into "Organize Party" OR "Abilities & Stats". Stalls at same point. Yet I can get into Monster Battles. That is just too strange.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Adding myself to the list of people suddenly having this problem, with Organize Party at least.

Abilities & Stats is fine, so far. Can't get into Organize Party to remove my exaltbait dragon, though, which is frustrating because I'm not about to exalt him while he's in my party and cause a week-long Coli lockout for myself.
Adding myself to the list of people suddenly having this problem, with Organize Party at least.

Abilities & Stats is fine, so far. Can't get into Organize Party to remove my exaltbait dragon, though, which is frustrating because I'm not about to exalt him while he's in my party and cause a week-long Coli lockout for myself.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
Everything loads fine except for the Organize Party section. u__u
Everything loads fine except for the Organize Party section. u__u
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
Just started today for me for organize party...
Just started today for me for organize party...
birkinweskerfr.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40