Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40
Ok I was having this problem with abilities and stats before although that was ok because my mains are all at a high enough level that they mostly steamroller over everything they encouter anyway... but now it's affecting my organize party screen too and I have some exalts to level! :C

I've cleared my cache and restarted my browser, no dice. I'm on Firefox. Tried it on Safari the other day too, still couldn't get in.

edit--I did just purchase a lair expansion, I see some people were theorizing upthread that it may be connected?
Ok I was having this problem with abilities and stats before although that was ok because my mains are all at a high enough level that they mostly steamroller over everything they encouter anyway... but now it's affecting my organize party screen too and I have some exalts to level! :C

I've cleared my cache and restarted my browser, no dice. I'm on Firefox. Tried it on Safari the other day too, still couldn't get in.

edit--I did just purchase a lair expansion, I see some people were theorizing upthread that it may be connected?
After purchasing my 30th dragon, I can no longer get in to organize party :(
After purchasing my 30th dragon, I can no longer get in to organize party :(
2eq780z.png
art by Somaticsilence
Previously unable to access Abilities and Stats. Now, unable to access Abilities &Stats OR Organize Party. Hope stuff gets fixed soon!

(Kind of a problem since I currently only have one dragon in the party. Guess I can grind Training Fields? XD )
Previously unable to access Abilities and Stats. Now, unable to access Abilities &Stats OR Organize Party. Hope stuff gets fixed soon!

(Kind of a problem since I currently only have one dragon in the party. Guess I can grind Training Fields? XD )
DQ9DP8W.png
Organise party has now stopped working for me, too, and I have been noticing the screen twitching when it's not at the default size. This is frustrating, especially during a festival where some of the things to get only come from the coliseum which isn't working properly.
Organise party has now stopped working for me, too, and I have been noticing the screen twitching when it's not at the default size. This is frustrating, especially during a festival where some of the things to get only come from the coliseum which isn't working properly.
Speaking with a genuine British accent
organize party has now stopped working for me as well
organize party has now stopped working for me as well

fYghx9W.png
Edit: Organize works again, abilities still don't.
Edit: Organize works again, abilities still don't.
Well, I sent my dragons to a friend and she added the stat points but I still can't use the dragons because now Organize Party is broken as well.
Good thing that right now I have my best team in there and still can do some fighting...
Well, I sent my dragons to a friend and she added the stat points but I still can't use the dragons because now Organize Party is broken as well.
Good thing that right now I have my best team in there and still can do some fighting...
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
Organize Party worked for me again right now. Stats & Abilities still doesn't, unless I only have one dragon in the party.
Organize Party worked for me again right now. Stats & Abilities still doesn't, unless I only have one dragon in the party.
Organize Party once again seems to work. Abilities & Stats problem persists.
Organize Party once again seems to work. Abilities & Stats problem persists.
DQ9DP8W.png
I have no problems with sorting my team but Ability and stats still will not load.
I have no problems with sorting my team but Ability and stats still will not load.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40