Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cute characters who are also terrifying
1 2 3 4
@MythGriffin24

Yeah. My parents are always like "Why on earth do you like him so much?" And I'm just like

BECAUSE MOM AND DAD HE'S JUST SO MESSED UP AND ALL HE WANTED WAS TO BE A NORMAL GUY AND TO BE LOVED BY HIS FATHER and then everything went to hell
@MythGriffin24

Yeah. My parents are always like "Why on earth do you like him so much?" And I'm just like

BECAUSE MOM AND DAD HE'S JUST SO MESSED UP AND ALL HE WANTED WAS TO BE A NORMAL GUY AND TO BE LOVED BY HIS FATHER and then everything went to hell

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@mythgriffin24

Yeah, well to be fair to him it was pat of the tesseracts influence for that (plus the whole hinting at torture thing in the end of Thor). Oh, I have no doubt he'll be charming as anything, and he's Loki, isn't awesome a given?

-hugs- no loki death. nuu.
@mythgriffin24

Yeah, well to be fair to him it was pat of the tesseracts influence for that (plus the whole hinting at torture thing in the end of Thor). Oh, I have no doubt he'll be charming as anything, and he's Loki, isn't awesome a given?

-hugs- no loki death. nuu.
a42vxP0.pngJve2Wbc.png
@Brightcrest:

Well, not only do I feel for Loki because he's messed up, but besides the 'KNEEEEEL!' thing, the sibling rivalry (I have no siblings, actually), and the daddy issues, I'm actually very much like him. Pale, dark-haired quiet person who has serious insecurity issues, is rational (well, he was before he went insane), bookworm (I'm a former bookworm, really, but I want to be one again), close relationship with mother, wants to prove self to others...yeah, that describes both him and me for the most part.

@areazel:

Yes, poor, poor baby. (And poor baby....heat torture sounds awful. I mean, he was burned and got heat exhaustion...*shudders*)

And awesome and charming is mostly a given, except when Joss Whedon is involved. WHEDON, YOU BILGESNIPE, HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE LOKI COMPLETELY UNCHARMING?! Seriously, that man knows how to do the impossible...*grumble*

Well, I'm not sure what would be worse....Loki dying, or Loki continuing to live until it gets to the point where he's overused and outlived his welcome because Marvel used him as a cash cow. I don't want Loki to stay any longer than he needs to because it'd be sad to see him get to the point where even the fans are sick of him, but it'd also be sad to see him die, especially since it'll probably be a really emotional send-off.

I'm just worried Loki might die some time around Infinity Wars-I'm guessing if Thanos is involved, it's quite possible Loki will go after Thanos and die in the attempt or Thanos will specifically hunt Loki out. PLEASE, MARVEL, LET LOKI DIE HAPPY IN THOR'S ARMS.
@Brightcrest:

Well, not only do I feel for Loki because he's messed up, but besides the 'KNEEEEEL!' thing, the sibling rivalry (I have no siblings, actually), and the daddy issues, I'm actually very much like him. Pale, dark-haired quiet person who has serious insecurity issues, is rational (well, he was before he went insane), bookworm (I'm a former bookworm, really, but I want to be one again), close relationship with mother, wants to prove self to others...yeah, that describes both him and me for the most part.

@areazel:

Yes, poor, poor baby. (And poor baby....heat torture sounds awful. I mean, he was burned and got heat exhaustion...*shudders*)

And awesome and charming is mostly a given, except when Joss Whedon is involved. WHEDON, YOU BILGESNIPE, HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE LOKI COMPLETELY UNCHARMING?! Seriously, that man knows how to do the impossible...*grumble*

Well, I'm not sure what would be worse....Loki dying, or Loki continuing to live until it gets to the point where he's overused and outlived his welcome because Marvel used him as a cash cow. I don't want Loki to stay any longer than he needs to because it'd be sad to see him get to the point where even the fans are sick of him, but it'd also be sad to see him die, especially since it'll probably be a really emotional send-off.

I'm just worried Loki might die some time around Infinity Wars-I'm guessing if Thanos is involved, it's quite possible Loki will go after Thanos and die in the attempt or Thanos will specifically hunt Loki out. PLEASE, MARVEL, LET LOKI DIE HAPPY IN THOR'S ARMS.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
- Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
- Yuno from Mirai Nikki
- Mary from Ib
- Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul

And many, many more.
- Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
- Yuno from Mirai Nikki
- Mary from Ib
- Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul

And many, many more.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
Suzuya Juuzou. He can be categorized as yandere, though is actually pretty psycho considering he's pretty much an adult, working with Ghoul investigators, and acts like a child. Given his past... You can't really blame him.

He's still my sweet little child who is still only human and must be protected at all costs ok.
Suzuya Juuzou. He can be categorized as yandere, though is actually pretty psycho considering he's pretty much an adult, working with Ghoul investigators, and acts like a child. Given his past... You can't really blame him.

He's still my sweet little child who is still only human and must be protected at all costs ok.
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |
I know some!

-Okita Sougo from Gintama: The cutest sadist out there
-Kagura from Gintama: Cute normally, but when she snaps... (long video)
-Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom: SNAKES MAN (please, go watch the video ; u ; ) (love this little snake so much)
I know some!

-Okita Sougo from Gintama: The cutest sadist out there
-Kagura from Gintama: Cute normally, but when she snaps... (long video)
-Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom: SNAKES MAN (please, go watch the video ; u ; ) (love this little snake so much)
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
Kirby.

He is a squishy, adorable, round, pink baby ball, right?

INCORRECT.

Kirby is an infinite stomach. He opens his mouth to reveal a void that can only be filled with the endless devouring of other creatures. He swallows his foes like candy and takes on their forms in order to gain their strength. He gains power by eating people!

Oh, but we aren't stopping there. Kirby never gets full, no matter how much he eats, and he can open his mouth so wide that he can swallow many, many items at once. Sometimes he spits out what he eats as fiery balls of energy which he uses to destroy the weaker foes!

Kirby is an eternal glutton. He will never stop eating and he will always steal the life essence of his foes in order to gain their power. He is the deadly sin of Gluttony personified in the cutest way possible.
Kirby.

INCORRECT.

Kirby is an infinite stomach. He opens his mouth to reveal a void that can only be filled with the endless devouring of other creatures. He swallows his foes like candy and takes on their forms in order to gain their strength. He gains power by eating people!

Oh, but we aren't stopping there. Kirby never gets full, no matter how much he eats, and he can open his mouth so wide that he can swallow many, many items at once. Sometimes he spits out what he eats as fiery balls of energy which he uses to destroy the weaker foes!

Kirby is an eternal glutton. He will never stop eating and he will always steal the life essence of his foes in order to gain their power. He is the deadly sin of Gluttony personified in the cutest way possible.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2015-07-05 17:02:28] Kirby. He is a squishy, adorable, round, pink baby ball, right? INCORRECT. Kirby is an infinite stomach. He opens his mouth to reveal a void that can only be filled with the endless devouring of other creatures. He swallows his foes like candy and takes on their forms in order to gain their strength. He gains power by eating people! Oh, but we aren't stopping there. Kirby never gets full, no matter how much he eats, and he can open his mouth so wide that he can swallow many, many items at once. Sometimes he spits out what he eats as fiery balls of energy which he uses to destroy the weaker foes! Kirby is an eternal glutton. He will never stop eating and he will always steal the life essence of his foes in order to gain their power. He is the deadly sin of Gluttony personified in the cutest way possible. [/quote] I was about to say Kirby as well XD That pink squishy ball of doom :D
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2015-07-05:
Kirby.

INCORRECT.

I was about to say Kirby as well XD
That pink squishy ball of doom :D
Killua from Hunter x Hunter. He's 12, adorable, and...he can remove your heart without you even noticing.
Killua from Hunter x Hunter. He's 12, adorable, and...he can remove your heart without you even noticing.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Kyubey? More like Kyubae. Love that amoral little cat satan.
Kyubey? More like Kyubae. Love that amoral little cat satan.
5vSmW.gif
1 2 3 4