Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cute characters who are also terrifying
1 2 3 4
[quote name="SolarMoon59" date=2015-07-05 09:54:15] Russia from Hetalia Gosh I love him ; w ; [/quote]
SolarMoon59 wrote on 2015-07-05:
Russia from Hetalia

Gosh I love him ; w ;
EYhnjwN.png
@Brightcrest:

Ahh. Nothing like a cute attention-craving son who....kills millions with a Chitauri army, stabs a beloved fan favorite character to death, tries to commit genocide, and has wanted to cook his brother's goose for a while. ^^
@Brightcrest:

Ahh. Nothing like a cute attention-craving son who....kills millions with a Chitauri army, stabs a beloved fan favorite character to death, tries to commit genocide, and has wanted to cook his brother's goose for a while. ^^
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@MythGriffin24

I know, right? XD The poor guy needs to rethink his life choices...
@MythGriffin24

I know, right? XD The poor guy needs to rethink his life choices...

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest:

If everyone in the Asgardian royal family went to family therapy together, it might not have ended this way.

I just feel so bad for Loki because he's really just a hot, burning mess psychologically. I just want to give him tea and wrap him in a blanket and take him to a nice therapist to work out his daddy issues and his inferiority-superiority complex.

...if he decides not to kill me first, that is.
@Brightcrest:

If everyone in the Asgardian royal family went to family therapy together, it might not have ended this way.

I just feel so bad for Loki because he's really just a hot, burning mess psychologically. I just want to give him tea and wrap him in a blanket and take him to a nice therapist to work out his daddy issues and his inferiority-superiority complex.

...if he decides not to kill me first, that is.
@mythgriffin24 & @Brightcrest: I agree with this 100% Loki is an evil little beeb

For me (After Loki) I love Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul! :)
@mythgriffin24 & @Brightcrest: I agree with this 100% Loki is an evil little beeb

For me (After Loki) I love Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul! :)
a42vxP0.pngJve2Wbc.png
@areazel:

But he's a CUTE evil beeb. And he loves his mother. And was a victim of daddy issues. Surely we can forgive all the awful things he did?
@areazel:

But he's a CUTE evil beeb. And he loves his mother. And was a victim of daddy issues. Surely we can forgive all the awful things he did?
@mythgriffin24
Well DUH. Well, maybe not forgive - but wrap him in blankets and give him love - totally.
@mythgriffin24
Well DUH. Well, maybe not forgive - but wrap him in blankets and give him love - totally.
a42vxP0.pngJve2Wbc.png
@areazel:

I still feel like one of those crazy fangirls who romanticize villains and downplay their villainous aspects because OMG THEY'RE SO HOT AND SO MISUNDERSTOOD.

But at least we can agree about wanting to love him and wrap him in blankets. It's just so heartbreaking to see how far he's gone and how lost he's become. I'm still holding out hope that he'll slightly redeem himself and become an anti-hero.

Also, I worry a lot about if/when he's going to die. I've never done this with any other fictional character before. O.o
@areazel:

I still feel like one of those crazy fangirls who romanticize villains and downplay their villainous aspects because OMG THEY'RE SO HOT AND SO MISUNDERSTOOD.

But at least we can agree about wanting to love him and wrap him in blankets. It's just so heartbreaking to see how far he's gone and how lost he's become. I'm still holding out hope that he'll slightly redeem himself and become an anti-hero.

Also, I worry a lot about if/when he's going to die. I've never done this with any other fictional character before. O.o
@mythgriffin24
I really hope that's true. And if he doesn't I hope he just goes full out baddie because I can also appreciate that...

Ugh, me too, I try not to think about it then throw myself into fanfiction and roleplays x3
@mythgriffin24
I really hope that's true. And if he doesn't I hope he just goes full out baddie because I can also appreciate that...

Ugh, me too, I try not to think about it then throw myself into fanfiction and roleplays x3
a42vxP0.pngJve2Wbc.png
@areazel:

Only if Loki is still a little sympathetic if he goes full-on evil. I didn't like how Loki was in Avengers because he was reduced to just your average world conqueror. :/ So if he's going to just decide 'screw it, I'm going full-on evil and nobody can stop me', he better still be charming and awesome and make you feel bad for him.

....I'm not the only one worrying about Loki's death? *hugs in solidarity*
@areazel:

Only if Loki is still a little sympathetic if he goes full-on evil. I didn't like how Loki was in Avengers because he was reduced to just your average world conqueror. :/ So if he's going to just decide 'screw it, I'm going full-on evil and nobody can stop me', he better still be charming and awesome and make you feel bad for him.

....I'm not the only one worrying about Loki's death? *hugs in solidarity*
1 2 3 4