Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 118 119
@Katia

Yeah, just generally pinging everyone who is in the current group so that I dont miss anyone and so that everyone can still talk about their sheets before the Game starts
@Katia

Yeah, just generally pinging everyone who is in the current group so that I dont miss anyone and so that everyone can still talk about their sheets before the Game starts
Most evening are good for me unless something comes up
Most evening are good for me unless something comes up
@Rhyvendra

Tomorrow is great for me! But if you tell me when YOU are able I can usually make it so long as it is not evening.

Okay for the questing bit. We can talk more if you like when we are finishing Silas, still need inventory for Silas or well starting wealth.

Edit: I should be online all day July 1st. I may not appear instantly but I will keep my comp running and mibbit open incase I see you.
@Rhyvendra

Tomorrow is great for me! But if you tell me when YOU are able I can usually make it so long as it is not evening.

Okay for the questing bit. We can talk more if you like when we are finishing Silas, still need inventory for Silas or well starting wealth.

Edit: I should be online all day July 1st. I may not appear instantly but I will keep my comp running and mibbit open incase I see you.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Rhyvendra Any day, any time. Unless something unforseen comes up, but I'm pretty sure I'm ready whenever you are!
@Rhyvendra Any day, any time. Unless something unforseen comes up, but I'm pretty sure I'm ready whenever you are!
WE COMETH UNTO THEE
@Rhyvendra Work remains erratic as ever-- right now I can pretty much only promise Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings until about 11:30 FR time. (I'll know about next week's availability on Friday, sorry D8)

(Also if you like I can just change Lulu to a barbarian/magus and take off his bloodrager traits, I'd be cool with that if hybrids are too OP. Would need to think out some more Fates for him too, but we can talk those out.)
@Rhyvendra Work remains erratic as ever-- right now I can pretty much only promise Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings until about 11:30 FR time. (I'll know about next week's availability on Friday, sorry D8)

(Also if you like I can just change Lulu to a barbarian/magus and take off his bloodrager traits, I'd be cool with that if hybrids are too OP. Would need to think out some more Fates for him too, but we can talk those out.)
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Rhyvendra, I'm gonna be at a convention starting tomorrow until Monday, so I won't be able to do anything this weekend. But my free days are usually Fridays and Saturdays!
@Rhyvendra, I'm gonna be at a convention starting tomorrow until Monday, so I won't be able to do anything this weekend. But my free days are usually Fridays and Saturdays!
@Rhyvendra

I'm good for FR time 2nd July, at about 1900 hours onward! Timezones are so confusing.
@Rhyvendra

I'm good for FR time 2nd July, at about 1900 hours onward! Timezones are so confusing.
@Rhyvendra @nihill

Hello! I just came to inform you that i have applied for this Rp and hope it is satisfactory for you both. Ping me soon. :3

Just for your information, i don't get on to FR until 15:00 Sever time, maybe earlier depending on my schedule and i usually stay on and of through out the day. So if you respond to me any earlier then that, i won't reply till then.
@Rhyvendra @nihill

Hello! I just came to inform you that i have applied for this Rp and hope it is satisfactory for you both. Ping me soon. :3

Just for your information, i don't get on to FR until 15:00 Sever time, maybe earlier depending on my schedule and i usually stay on and of through out the day. So if you respond to me any earlier then that, i won't reply till then.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13

Hello! How are you tonight?
@Rinjichan13

Hello! How are you tonight?
@Rhyvendra

Hey Rhy!! I have this totally cool friend named @Science. We are talking over skype. She's kind of hella shy but digs your story. She is more into tabletops as opposed to Rps though. However I think it's just because she hasn't had good exposure. She wants to send you an few questions concerning how you want to handle the sessions. I know youa re busy, just wanted to give you a heads up. ^_^
@Rhyvendra

Hey Rhy!! I have this totally cool friend named @Science. We are talking over skype. She's kind of hella shy but digs your story. She is more into tabletops as opposed to Rps though. However I think it's just because she hasn't had good exposure. She wants to send you an few questions concerning how you want to handle the sessions. I know youa re busy, just wanted to give you a heads up. ^_^
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 118 119