Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
I'd love to be able to transmute more than one of an ingredient at a time. It looks like there's the option but it doesn't work?
I'd love to be able to transmute more than one of an ingredient at a time. It looks like there's the option but it doesn't work?
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c_HTMY8oSuE/VTZyxGBazhI/AAAAAAAAMTE/IziXEMY1KvA/s1600/77.gif[/img]
77.gif
7o0oszp.png
This is really exciting!
This is really exciting!
I just realized that the Loga has the letters FR on its fins
I just realized that the Loga has the letters FR on its fins
AA1-F0-C6-D-E597-4949-B733-22763632-DC4-E.gif
I click transmute on the caldron however nothing happens. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this maybe?
I click transmute on the caldron however nothing happens. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this maybe?
[quote name="ToxicPlasma" date=2015-06-19 14:40:00] I click transmute on the caldron however nothing happens. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this maybe? [/quote] the same thing happens to me, I'm unable to transmute anything
ToxicPlasma wrote on 2015-06-19:
the same thing happens to me, I'm unable to transmute anything
@AllieAngel @ToxicPlasma

A lot of the times it works after clearing your cache. So if you go here it'll tell you how. Or CTRL + F5 is normally a hard refresh. But try clearing your cache first to see if it works.
@AllieAngel @ToxicPlasma

A lot of the times it works after clearing your cache. So if you go here it'll tell you how. Or CTRL + F5 is normally a hard refresh. But try clearing your cache first to see if it works.
[quote name="lehnsherrsangel" date=2015-06-19 17:46:58] @AllieAngel @ToxicPlasma A lot of the times it works after clearing your cache. So if you go here it'll tell you how. Or CTRL + F5 is normally a hard refresh. But try clearing your cache first to see if it works. [/quote] Well that worked, thank you. :)
lehnsherrsangel wrote on 2015-06-19:
@AllieAngel @ToxicPlasma

Well that worked, thank you. :)
I'm really glad that they added Baldwin's Brew :D I can't wait to see more items that can be made at higher levels ^^
I'm really glad that they added Baldwin's Brew :D I can't wait to see more items that can be made at higher levels ^^
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
So many cute familiars!
So many cute familiars!
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191