Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 190 191
What I would love is a "book", or something to reference ON the page, what stuff turns in to. I keep having to come back to this news post to check and I know eventually it'll be off the front page.
What I would love is a "book", or something to reference ON the page, what stuff turns in to. I keep having to come back to this news post to check and I know eventually it'll be off the front page.
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@squidip

just want to tag myself
@squidip

just want to tag myself
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif670998_2qKf8q9WZTBWr7Z.pngsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
Dont know if its got some bugs in it or not, but I cant do anything with the new Alchemy stuff. Hopefully it can get sorted out, because this new patch looks really interesting and I'd like to give it a try.
Dont know if its got some bugs in it or not, but I cant do anything with the new Alchemy stuff. Hopefully it can get sorted out, because this new patch looks really interesting and I'd like to give it a try.
@ClassicMagic

Have you tried hard refreshing through CRTL + F5?

Also, do you have a picture of what your browser looks like right now?

You might need to clear your cache and cookies.
@ClassicMagic

Have you tried hard refreshing through CRTL + F5?

Also, do you have a picture of what your browser looks like right now?

You might need to clear your cache and cookies.
uCR5SCW.png
Anybody else having troubles getting this to work?
Anybody else having troubles getting this to work?
Yay! so nice, i love Baldwin Bubbling Brew ^-^
Yay! so nice, i love Baldwin Bubbling Brew ^-^
@Akiri

So yeah, I'm having a ***** of a time on getting the ingredients I want, but is there any chance you have something like a chart of what the percentage chance of getting the ingredient you want when you transmute an item?

Like how Green colored ingredients come at about 40% of the time or something.
@Akiri

So yeah, I'm having a ***** of a time on getting the ingredients I want, but is there any chance you have something like a chart of what the percentage chance of getting the ingredient you want when you transmute an item?

Like how Green colored ingredients come at about 40% of the time or something.
It's probably too early to ask this, but: When are new recipes and levels coming out? I've made everything (some things many times), and I'd like to make more new things! :)
It's probably too early to ask this, but: When are new recipes and levels coming out? I've made everything (some things many times), and I'd like to make more new things! :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Just hit level 5 ^^ Now to get the required ingredients for the eyewear x-x xD
Just hit level 5 ^^ Now to get the required ingredients for the eyewear x-x xD
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@Xiomira

Hard refresh with CTRL+F5 and clear your cache if the Transmute button isn't doing anything.

@Omegaxis1

It goes based on rarity, so Green is obviously going to pop out more because it is only one star. Perhaps go into the guides and see if someone has compiled data on that?
@Xiomira

Hard refresh with CTRL+F5 and clear your cache if the Transmute button isn't doing anything.

@Omegaxis1

It goes based on rarity, so Green is obviously going to pop out more because it is only one star. Perhaps go into the guides and see if someone has compiled data on that?
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 190 191