Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
hahahaha roach
Love it ;D

Lol Erised :3
You can dooo eeeeet!
hahahaha roach
Love it ;D

Lol Erised :3
You can dooo eeeeet!
@Sky My internal scream as gembond looks STUNNING on Skydancers.
@Sky My internal scream as gembond looks STUNNING on Skydancers.
Lmao @kanamine
I KNOW RIGHT!!!
When I first saw it I was like..... wow.... kanamine's Skydancer beans are going to be mind blowing...
now I uber want!!!! XD
Dont you forget to ping meeee.... *shakes first*
lmao
Lmao @kanamine
I KNOW RIGHT!!!
When I first saw it I was like..... wow.... kanamine's Skydancer beans are going to be mind blowing...
now I uber want!!!! XD
Dont you forget to ping meeee.... *shakes first*
lmao
[quote name="RaiOkami" date="2013-08-25 07:37:03"]@Avavu Same! I'm in no rush after all, just wanted one scroll to be able to preview all my dragons and make up plans for the basic breeds I still have! Tomorrow should be a better day, and in a few days, It shouldn't be to much of a problem anymore...![/quote] @RaiOkami Same here! I have so many basic breeds, I'm planning them out too! :D
RaiOkami wrote on 2013-08-25 07:37:03:
@Avavu
Same! I'm in no rush after all, just wanted one scroll to be able to preview all my dragons and make up plans for the basic breeds I still have! Tomorrow should be a better day, and in a few days, It shouldn't be to much of a problem anymore...!
@RaiOkami Same here! I have so many basic breeds, I'm planning them out too! :D
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@Sky I agree about the gembond! So purdy 8D
And the gaming mouse, that's actually a really cool idea! xD
@Sky I agree about the gembond! So purdy 8D
And the gaming mouse, that's actually a really cool idea! xD
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@sunset
XD sure is! I've never really been all that fussed on it before...
*huggles my rather impassive but pretty oblivion*
Quote:
*is considering stealing my partners Razor Vespula mouse mat and death adder mouse for some ninja marketplace clicking then staring at the icon until Ive trained myself to spot it instantaneously!!! MWHAHAHAhahahahaha }:D..... or maybe just give up for a few days....*

Glad I didn't just give up XD
@sunset
XD sure is! I've never really been all that fussed on it before...
*huggles my rather impassive but pretty oblivion*
Quote:
*is considering stealing my partners Razor Vespula mouse mat and death adder mouse for some ninja marketplace clicking then staring at the icon until Ive trained myself to spot it instantaneously!!! MWHAHAHAhahahahaha }:D..... or maybe just give up for a few days....*

Glad I didn't just give up XD
@Sky I won't forget! ♥

Edit: Oh, the forum cut off the rest because I tried to heartmark. AS I WAS SAYING, it might be just a little while longer as I build up breeding pairs for ENDLESS RAIN OF BEANS
@Sky I won't forget! ♥

Edit: Oh, the forum cut off the rest because I tried to heartmark. AS I WAS SAYING, it might be just a little while longer as I build up breeding pairs for ENDLESS RAIN OF BEANS
I'm so glad egg-rot has been removed! With school starting up again in September, it will be much easier to still enjoy FR without having to worry about being penalized for not being able to log on every day. Thanks for that change!
I'm so glad egg-rot has been removed! With school starting up again in September, it will be much easier to still enjoy FR without having to worry about being penalized for not being able to log on every day. Thanks for that change!
Oh my god the baby skydancer. It's so cute! I want one so bad, but there's no way I could save up that much money.
Oh my god the baby skydancer. It's so cute! I want one so bad, but there's no way I could save up that much money.
Derpy Dragons made by the amazing NakedSatan
4_zps71d2115b.png 7_zps290dd35d.png9_zps5e93132c.png
*throws confetti* Skydancers!

Great job, guys!

Not sure I care too much for removing the chance for egg rot though. But if it makes people happy, I'm okay with it. :)
*throws confetti* Skydancers!

Great job, guys!

Not sure I care too much for removing the chance for egg rot though. But if it makes people happy, I'm okay with it. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31