Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
They don't need to make the stock unlimited-just have a bit of patience. This dragon breed isn't a 'limited' run kind of thing-they will always be here.
They don't need to make the stock unlimited-just have a bit of patience. This dragon breed isn't a 'limited' run kind of thing-they will always be here.
They should make it unlimited for at least a day just to get rid of the lag. Holy moly, back to wading through molasses again as everyone sits in Marketplace to literally refresh all day long.

And get rid of the freaking connection failures. It took 3 minutes to get the forum to load after I posted this because it was one long connection failure. Seriously?
They should make it unlimited for at least a day just to get rid of the lag. Holy moly, back to wading through molasses again as everyone sits in Marketplace to literally refresh all day long.

And get rid of the freaking connection failures. It took 3 minutes to get the forum to load after I posted this because it was one long connection failure. Seriously?
I find it funny that hardly anybody's noticed the festival because they're all too busy slaving away to skydancers. X,D
I find it funny that hardly anybody's noticed the festival because they're all too busy slaving away to skydancers. X,D
@Tocklaneth

If I weren't so concerned over a missing treasure glitch I was the victim of, I'd be going to collect the embers for that blacksmith item!
@Tocklaneth

If I weren't so concerned over a missing treasure glitch I was the victim of, I'd be going to collect the embers for that blacksmith item!
Can I just say that all you jerks out there buying up the skydancer scroll and then immediately reselling them at double, or even triple the price is disgusting and unfair. You aren't even using them! I understand you want to make some cash, but that's ridiculous!! My respect for all of you is zero, and I wouldn't want to have any future dealings with you, no matter what you were selling.
Can I just say that all you jerks out there buying up the skydancer scroll and then immediately reselling them at double, or even triple the price is disgusting and unfair. You aren't even using them! I understand you want to make some cash, but that's ridiculous!! My respect for all of you is zero, and I wouldn't want to have any future dealings with you, no matter what you were selling.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
[img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/SD_meme_zps87f80eba.png[/img] SkyDancer? Not even once XD Not sure what I was expecting.. Well, I'll probably try later in the week. ^_^
SD_meme_zps87f80eba.png

SkyDancer? Not even once XD
Not sure what I was expecting.. Well, I'll probably try later in the week. ^_^
[quote name="Azmetra" date="2013-08-25 11:23:22"]Can I just say that all you jerks out there buying up the skydancer scroll and then immediately reselling them at double, or even triple the price is disgusting and unfair. You aren't even using them! I understand you want to make some cash, but that's ridiculous!! My respect for all of you is zero, and I wouldn't want to have any future dealings with you, no matter what you were selling.[/quote] You've never heard of reselling? (Note: I am *not* reselling scrolls) There is nothing in the rules against it. What those players are doing is completely fair. Just because you buy a scroll doesn't mean you have to use it-either. Everyone *will* get scrolls in time-its just going to take time.
Azmetra wrote on 2013-08-25 11:23:22:

You've never heard of reselling? (Note: I am *not* reselling scrolls) There is nothing in the rules against it. What those players are doing is completely fair. Just because you buy a scroll doesn't mean you have to use it-either. Everyone *will* get scrolls in time-its just going to take time.
Really impressed with Lightsky's work. The site actually works most of the time!

As for reselling... I'm still wary of it, because I don't want the site to turn into Neopets, and I think it's rude as hell to snap up multiple scrolls and sell them for double or triple marketplace price when most people are struggling to even find them in the marketplace.

I can't really begrudge people for reselling things at a reasonable markup, though. It happens on every pet site, and I'm told it's one of the most reliable ways to make treasure right now.
Really impressed with Lightsky's work. The site actually works most of the time!

As for reselling... I'm still wary of it, because I don't want the site to turn into Neopets, and I think it's rude as hell to snap up multiple scrolls and sell them for double or triple marketplace price when most people are struggling to even find them in the marketplace.

I can't really begrudge people for reselling things at a reasonable markup, though. It happens on every pet site, and I'm told it's one of the most reliable ways to make treasure right now.
Chewy Tentacle
Yeah I can't get them all at from the shop. I see them pop up and when I click to buy, they are gone. =/ Please increase the restock! Maybe put in a timer so one user can't buy an item for another 60 seconds to help out those of us who have connections that just aren't fast enough.

Thank you for the open all button! :D

Also thank you for getting rid of egg rot all together! 5 incubations with a maximum of one incubation a day makes me worry less if I have an emergency or get so tied up that I may miss a day. This way is much more forgiving. Muchas gracias!
Yeah I can't get them all at from the shop. I see them pop up and when I click to buy, they are gone. =/ Please increase the restock! Maybe put in a timer so one user can't buy an item for another 60 seconds to help out those of us who have connections that just aren't fast enough.

Thank you for the open all button! :D

Also thank you for getting rid of egg rot all together! 5 incubations with a maximum of one incubation a day makes me worry less if I have an emergency or get so tied up that I may miss a day. This way is much more forgiving. Muchas gracias!
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
Speaking of reselling-
@Akiri, @Undel, @Xhaztol - I've seen quite a few people expressing suspicion that people are botting the marketplace. Is anyone looking into that?
Speaking of reselling-
@Akiri, @Undel, @Xhaztol - I've seen quite a few people expressing suspicion that people are botting the marketplace. Is anyone looking into that?
Chewy Tentacle
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31