Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
@Skiewolf : They are 400k per scroll.
@Skiewolf : They are 400k per scroll.
Okay I don't have enough xD Thanks :P I think I'll save up and wait for a while before I try getting them again :3
Okay I don't have enough xD Thanks :P I think I'll save up and wait for a while before I try getting them again :3
authentication error? I got it when trying to purchase a scroll
authentication error? I got it when trying to purchase a scroll
So I'm getting an "Authentication Error" when trying to buy them from the Marketplace... Judging by how they're still there, I think everyone might be?
So I'm getting an "Authentication Error" when trying to buy them from the Marketplace... Judging by how they're still there, I think everyone might be?
15evlog.jpg
@akiri

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I bought and scrolled a dragon before I fed it. (its hunger is pretty low) and I fed my lair and all but my new SD was fed. I tried feeding again but no luck. Glitch perhaps?
@akiri

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I bought and scrolled a dragon before I fed it. (its hunger is pretty low) and I fed my lair and all but my new SD was fed. I tried feeding again but no luck. Glitch perhaps?
i got the authentication error too... dang, the first time i was fast enough to get one too...
i got the authentication error too... dang, the first time i was fast enough to get one too...
yes there ius 25 and you can't buy so many bought i guess it broke i get same error
yes there ius 25 and you can't buy so many bought i guess it broke i get same error
ezimba16410548501800_zpsf86013bd.png
Authentication Error.
Authentication Error.
Haha this is hilarious xD See but don't touch!
Haha this is hilarious xD See but don't touch!
lmao, that error!!!!
XD
hilarious! what a tease!!!
lmao, that error!!!!
XD
hilarious! what a tease!!!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31