Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31
I have to say, i wasn't that excited about SDs when i saw the sketch but now if seen some "real" ones i must say they do look very beautiful, especially the babies! I'm not that keen on the gembond gene but i think it looks fantastic in SDs, especially on the hatchlings :D

I have no were near enough treasure to buy a scroll or two but i definitely plan to in the future, or maybe buy a nice skydancer pair from the AH once prices drop to sensible prices (maybe around 250-300K but that won't happen for a while XD)
I have to say, i wasn't that excited about SDs when i saw the sketch but now if seen some "real" ones i must say they do look very beautiful, especially the babies! I'm not that keen on the gembond gene but i think it looks fantastic in SDs, especially on the hatchlings :D

I have no were near enough treasure to buy a scroll or two but i definitely plan to in the future, or maybe buy a nice skydancer pair from the AH once prices drop to sensible prices (maybe around 250-300K but that won't happen for a while XD)
banneraccents2_zps2eb67b6c.png artbannersmall_zpsa2f547bb.png

miniarcticwithid_zps1bf4e9b0.png artshopbanneravi_zpse74df610.png hatcherybanneravi_zps8fedcc4f.png skinsandaccentsbanneravi_zps15b72f3c.png
This is awesome :D Thank you!
This is awesome :D Thank you!
Meanwhile in AH... [img]http://gyazo.com/5d50ea1cec95367a78bfd1ab707e200e.png[/img]
Meanwhile in AH...
5d50ea1cec95367a78bfd1ab707e200e.png
b9aWflB.png
Thank you so much! I love all the amazing work you guys do! LOVE the Skydancers Undel! :)
Thank you so much! I love all the amazing work you guys do! LOVE the Skydancers Undel! :)
THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE OMG
SO CUTE
ASDFGHJKL
THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE OMG
SO CUTE
ASDFGHJKL
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Gaaah, the marketplace really, Really sucks... I know when the skydancers stock, because I get connection fail every time, and the one time I didn't, I got authentication error.... Wooop-di-doo...
Gaaah, the marketplace really, Really sucks... I know when the skydancers stock, because I get connection fail every time, and the one time I didn't, I got authentication error.... Wooop-di-doo...
AHhh ;-; When'll they be released in the market again xD I'm thinking they're super rare
AHhh ;-; When'll they be released in the market again xD I'm thinking they're super rare
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
Oh my gosh! They're amazing! Thanks Scorpius and everyone who worked on them! :D
Oh my gosh! They're amazing! Thanks Scorpius and everyone who worked on them! :D
~P* 2011
@Starfall2466

Naaah, they really aren't, they stock in pretty high numbers, and at least every other restock so far as I've seen. But they are gone within a second of stocking, that is the real problem! xD
@Starfall2466

Naaah, they really aren't, they stock in pretty high numbers, and at least every other restock so far as I've seen. But they are gone within a second of stocking, that is the real problem! xD
[quote name="RaiOkami" date="2013-08-25 06:42:32"]@RaiOkami Naaah, they really aren't, they stock in pretty high numbers, and at least every other restock so far as I've seen. But they are gone within a second of stocking, that is the real problem! xD[/quote] PHEW ;W; I thought they wouldn't restock ahhhhaaa xDDD What time does the market restock though? o: Every 5 - 10 mins?
RaiOkami wrote on 2013-08-25 06:42:32:
@RaiOkami

PHEW ;W; I thought they wouldn't restock ahhhhaaa xDDD What time does the market restock though? o: Every 5 - 10 mins?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31