Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New friends
Could someone add me, please?
>< I am a new player and I would make new friends
Could someone add me, please?
>< I am a new player and I would make new friends
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! It's always good to make new friends. (request sent)
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! It's always good to make new friends. (request sent)
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
@Desiree Moved to the Introductions forum! Welcome to Flight Rising!

Maybe you'd like to check out our Welcome to Flight Rising! thread for some useful links and tips on things you can add into your introduction. It's a fun way to break the ice and start conversations. :)
@Desiree Moved to the Introductions forum! Welcome to Flight Rising!

Maybe you'd like to check out our Welcome to Flight Rising! thread for some useful links and tips on things you can add into your introduction. It's a fun way to break the ice and start conversations. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Desiree Lovely to meet you! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who share your interests here, we've got all kinds! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, or you may wish to read the guides section of the forums for any specific information. You may also wish to look at your Flight-specific forum, to meet with your fellows and learn about what events may be happening. I hope you have a wonderful time here!
@Desiree Lovely to meet you! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who share your interests here, we've got all kinds! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, or you may wish to read the guides section of the forums for any specific information. You may also wish to look at your Flight-specific forum, to meet with your fellows and learn about what events may be happening. I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Even if all seems hopeless, remember that I still care about you, no matter what.
Thank you very much for the help :)
Thank you very much for the help :)
I decided to add you! I love your Dragons and their names, very creative :P
I decided to add you! I love your Dragons and their names, very creative :P
ZNhRsiG.png
@Desiree

Hey! Welcome to Flight rising! ^-^ Loooove the mythology themed dragons!
@Desiree

Hey! Welcome to Flight rising! ^-^ Loooove the mythology themed dragons!
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Thank you to welcome me so well :) You are very kind XD
Thank you to welcome me so well :) You are very kind XD
Welcome to Flight Rising! I sent you a friend request, because why not! (:
Welcome to Flight Rising! I sent you a friend request, because why not! (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Desiree Hello! Nice to meet ya! ^.^ Ill be happy to be friends with you ^.^
@Desiree Hello! Nice to meet ya! ^.^ Ill be happy to be friends with you ^.^
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png