Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 575 576
@Luunai If possible, could I be added to the pinglist for future reprints of Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)? Thank you and your accents are lovely!
@Luunai If possible, could I be added to the pinglist for future reprints of Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)? Thank you and your accents are lovely!
@Luunai

Hi, can you put me down for a slot for Silver Clockwork (Imp M)? Will be paying treasure, will send it over once you confirm :D

Can I trouble you to add me to the pinglist for Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)?

Thanks, great accents by the way :)
@Luunai

Hi, can you put me down for a slot for Silver Clockwork (Imp M)? Will be paying treasure, will send it over once you confirm :D

Can I trouble you to add me to the pinglist for Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)?

Thanks, great accents by the way :)
@Luunai could i get a silver clockwork for coatl males? ovo i'd also like to pay in treasure! uvu
@Luunai could i get a silver clockwork for coatl males? ovo i'd also like to pay in treasure! uvu
d3Cf1bh.png
@Luunai @StayingBehind (self ping for later too)
Wow, I just stumbled upon your work and I am speechless, you have some hands down amazing work! If at all possible, I'd love to be added to the ping list for if you ever restock either the Ancient Desert Runes (Coatl M) or Black Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) accents! Also perhaps the general ping list too? I'd love to see what new accents you create as well, and thank you in advance :D
@Luunai @StayingBehind (self ping for later too)
Wow, I just stumbled upon your work and I am speechless, you have some hands down amazing work! If at all possible, I'd love to be added to the ping list for if you ever restock either the Ancient Desert Runes (Coatl M) or Black Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) accents! Also perhaps the general ping list too? I'd love to see what new accents you create as well, and thank you in advance :D
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@Luunai
You have some beautiful artwork! Will you please add me to the general ping list and the ping list for Empyrean Sun (Coatl F) in case you ever restock it? Thank you! ^-^
@Luunai
You have some beautiful artwork! Will you please add me to the general ping list and the ping list for Empyrean Sun (Coatl F) in case you ever restock it? Thank you! ^-^
W5idAr0.png
@Luunai
Can I please have a Treasure slot for the M coatl Clockwork accent :D
@Luunai
Can I please have a Treasure slot for the M coatl Clockwork accent :D
e0c217_zps5117c28b.png

Ping me to get my attention ;)
@Setnus @Yondaime @Itsy @Akihiko @wolyang @snowpea @Micheru @hat17 @Lucatri @rotmeister @Snafflewyrm @Astarothius @refrayn @faithofthefallen

» You have been all added to the respective lists, thank you so much! c: Please go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready, the batches are ready to be submitted!~
To everyone who wanted to pay in treasure: yes, that's fine, I got you all down for treasure slots! uvu

@TheDonutQueen
Thank you so much!

@Dierdre
Sure thing, noted you down, and also for the reprint list! :3
I'm more than happy to accept art for any of the reprints, whichever comes next! Just for the Silver Clockwork I'd prefer ''real'' payment because I have to get in the giveaway costs and my list of accents I have to pay atm is huuuge. :'D
I'm hesitating to be paid upfront for the reprints though, simply because I don't know yet when I'm releasing them again and I hate to owe people stuff. ;v; But I made a note and we can definitely trade for the next reprint!

@cheynei
Sure thing, thank you so much! ;u;
I don't know yet if I'm doing second runs for all of them, but no rush with the payment! I'm happy to hold your slots/copies, so no worries about that. c:

@Constellational
You're not late at all, I'm pinging you when I reprint them! Thanks for your interest~ :)

@Rumminov
Added, thank you so much!

@StayingBehind
Thank you so much for the compliment and the interest, you have been added to all lists! ;D

@PoetryInMotion
Added, thank you very much! uvu

@Setnus @Yondaime @Itsy @Akihiko @wolyang @snowpea @Micheru @hat17 @Lucatri @rotmeister @Snafflewyrm @Astarothius @refrayn @faithofthefallen

» You have been all added to the respective lists, thank you so much! c: Please go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready, the batches are ready to be submitted!~
To everyone who wanted to pay in treasure: yes, that's fine, I got you all down for treasure slots! uvu

@TheDonutQueen
Thank you so much!

@Dierdre
Sure thing, noted you down, and also for the reprint list! :3
I'm more than happy to accept art for any of the reprints, whichever comes next! Just for the Silver Clockwork I'd prefer ''real'' payment because I have to get in the giveaway costs and my list of accents I have to pay atm is huuuge. :'D
I'm hesitating to be paid upfront for the reprints though, simply because I don't know yet when I'm releasing them again and I hate to owe people stuff. ;v; But I made a note and we can definitely trade for the next reprint!

@cheynei
Sure thing, thank you so much! ;u;
I don't know yet if I'm doing second runs for all of them, but no rush with the payment! I'm happy to hold your slots/copies, so no worries about that. c:

@Constellational
You're not late at all, I'm pinging you when I reprint them! Thanks for your interest~ :)

@Rumminov
Added, thank you so much!

@StayingBehind
Thank you so much for the compliment and the interest, you have been added to all lists! ;D

@PoetryInMotion
Added, thank you very much! uvu

ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai ahh thank you so much, you are so kind and lovely ;A; I really appreciate it!
@Luunai ahh thank you so much, you are so kind and lovely ;A; I really appreciate it!
OCapJAm.jpg
@Luunai Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing all our accents nun! I'll certainly be keeping an eye on here for the future!
@Luunai Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing all our accents nun! I'll certainly be keeping an eye on here for the future!
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@Luunai

Can I be added to your general pinglist?
Thank you!
@Luunai

Can I be added to your general pinglist?
Thank you!
JUcTcBe.png
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 575 576