Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Accent hoarding
1 2 3
I don't hoard them. I either buy them for a specific dragon in my lair, or I go find a new dragon who might suit the accent. :D
I don't hoard them. I either buy them for a specific dragon in my lair, or I go find a new dragon who might suit the accent. :D
I only have 12 spare accents but sobs what id give for more
I only have 12 spare accents but sobs what id give for more
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
I only have a couple of non-festival accents that are sitting in my hoard. I'm trying to sell a couple I don't want anymore, and Im trying to save some gems... Also I don't think I'll ever have enough dragons for them all ;-;
I only have a couple of non-festival accents that are sitting in my hoard. I'm trying to sell a couple I don't want anymore, and Im trying to save some gems... Also I don't think I'll ever have enough dragons for them all ;-;
@cheynei

Found something that reminded me of you! P;
@cheynei

Found something that reminded me of you! P;
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
@pompeii guilty ;O; hahahahha I love this though because this means I AM NOT ALONE

I only have about 95 accents total and 70+ unique accents. I finally compiled a list (that needs to be updated now, I've picked up some new ones since) but it makes me feel organized whoo whoo

I also have many copies/several pages of some festival accents x.x
@pompeii guilty ;O; hahahahha I love this though because this means I AM NOT ALONE

I only have about 95 accents total and 70+ unique accents. I finally compiled a list (that needs to be updated now, I've picked up some new ones since) but it makes me feel organized whoo whoo

I also have many copies/several pages of some festival accents x.x
OCapJAm.jpg
Yeah... yeah. Not only do I buy the skins and accents I find pretty in hopes accent layering or the right dragon will come along... But I also collect all kinds of armor and robotic ones I come across. And I impulse old, possibly retired ones sometimes.

The life of an accent addict is hard
Yeah... yeah. Not only do I buy the skins and accents I find pretty in hopes accent layering or the right dragon will come along... But I also collect all kinds of armor and robotic ones I come across. And I impulse old, possibly retired ones sometimes.

The life of an accent addict is hard
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I'll buy them for a holiday, then wait a few months before looking to see if my investment paid off. I am sooo sitting on my lightrunes after hearing what they're going for in the AH *A*

But if I'm needing treasure, I'll sell a few on the AH since very few I am absolutely in love with (They stay on my dragon if I really really like them!!!)
I'll buy them for a holiday, then wait a few months before looking to see if my investment paid off. I am sooo sitting on my lightrunes after hearing what they're going for in the AH *A*

But if I'm needing treasure, I'll sell a few on the AH since very few I am absolutely in love with (They stay on my dragon if I really really like them!!!)
84si1j.png
I just bought one for a project I can't start until we get more lairspace.
I just bought one for a project I can't start until we get more lairspace.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Ningyo I think it's better than the opposite: having a specific dragon you really, really want an accent for, but nothing's fitting in the AH, the catalog thread in the forums haven't been updated in MONTHS, and it's tiring, going through the shops page by page. In case you might have a suggestion, it's this girl I want something for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7149790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71498/7149790_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ningyo

I think it's better than the opposite: having a specific dragon you really, really want an accent for, but nothing's fitting in the AH, the catalog thread in the forums haven't been updated in MONTHS, and it's tiring, going through the shops page by page.

In case you might have a suggestion, it's this girl I want something for:

7149790_350.png

CVYnSFU.png
No I don't have a problem what do you mean I should stop *shakes friends to get more gems* I am totally fine *buys more and more accents* I do not need help there is NO PROBLEM.
No I don't have a problem what do you mean I should stop *shakes friends to get more gems* I am totally fine *buys more and more accents* I do not need help there is NO PROBLEM.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3