Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Accent hoarding
1 2 3
Is anyone else holding on to a whole bunch of accents because they have no dragons to put them on? I'm sitting on about 10 accents (+ a couple of skins) that I really want to use, but I can't find any nice dragons to wear them. ;___; I especially want to use my Lightrunes, Stoneswept Arabesque, and Leaflace accents, but apparently Ridgebacks and female Fae with suitable colours are hard to come by.
Is anyone else holding on to a whole bunch of accents because they have no dragons to put them on? I'm sitting on about 10 accents (+ a couple of skins) that I really want to use, but I can't find any nice dragons to wear them. ;___; I especially want to use my Lightrunes, Stoneswept Arabesque, and Leaflace accents, but apparently Ridgebacks and female Fae with suitable colours are hard to come by.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@Ningyo I like...rarely use accents/skins on my dragons yet I've sat on a tonne because I like them and I can't even be bothered to try them on dragons I'm terrible
@Ningyo I like...rarely use accents/skins on my dragons yet I've sat on a tonne because I like them and I can't even be bothered to try them on dragons I'm terrible
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
I have five pages of unused (mostly festival) skins and accents that I don't have any use for, but I just really wanted.
I have five pages of unused (mostly festival) skins and accents that I don't have any use for, but I just really wanted.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
12-ish pages of unworn skins and accents here. .-.

I juuust bought a gorgeous new skin for 1000g that doesn't quite look good on any of my current dragons. But I had to have it. The right dragon will come along sooner or later, right? Right?
12-ish pages of unworn skins and accents here. .-.

I juuust bought a gorgeous new skin for 1000g that doesn't quite look good on any of my current dragons. But I had to have it. The right dragon will come along sooner or later, right? Right?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
Every ice festival accent. Every single one.
Every ice festival accent. Every single one.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
I'm sitting on 13 PAGES of unused accents, probably about half of them custom-ordered. I just go "pretty thing!" and buy, in case I get a dragon later that would look perfect with it... Or in case we get accent layering...
I'm sitting on 13 PAGES of unused accents, probably about half of them custom-ordered. I just go "pretty thing!" and buy, in case I get a dragon later that would look perfect with it... Or in case we get accent layering...
GUYS DONT WASTE YOUR ACCENTS AND SKINS
DONATE THEM TO MEEE
GUYS DONT WASTE YOUR ACCENTS AND SKINS
DONATE THEM TO MEEE
Yes :/ Both user-made and festival.
Yes :/ Both user-made and festival.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Yess!! I'm all up for collecting coli skins/accents and im looking forward to collecting more skins/accents for the 2015-2016 holidays. Before when I joined I didn't collect them all, but I'm thinking this time around since I'll be attending all of the holidays that I'll stock up on the pretties.
Yess!! I'm all up for collecting coli skins/accents and im looking forward to collecting more skins/accents for the 2015-2016 holidays. Before when I joined I didn't collect them all, but I'm thinking this time around since I'll be attending all of the holidays that I'll stock up on the pretties.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I um... have 27 pages of skins/accents in my hoard, and um.... 25 pages of skins/accents in my vault

*supershiftyeyes*
I um... have 27 pages of skins/accents in my hoard, and um.... 25 pages of skins/accents in my vault

*supershiftyeyes*
Accent Shop
1 2 3