Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Smaller Img Option for Linking to Dragon
1 2
@DragonSage

Well I played with it for a bit and it work!! You're seriously good at explaining though!!! I couldn't understand the other forums tutorial.. but yours is just spot on easy to understand! Your Instructions are so clear too!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! XD
@DragonSage

Well I played with it for a bit and it work!! You're seriously good at explaining though!!! I couldn't understand the other forums tutorial.. but yours is just spot on easy to understand! Your Instructions are so clear too!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! XD
@FairyCookie you are quite welcome
@FairyCookie you are quite welcome
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@shockzephyr
@shockzephyr

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
Personally, I wish there was an in-between option--not as big as full-size, but not as small as the avatar. That's probably just me, though.
Personally, I wish there was an in-between option--not as big as full-size, but not as small as the avatar. That's probably just me, though.
tumblr_ogn1t22GjH1v3ug7lo1_250.png
Is there any way to do this with a scrying workshop image?
Is there any way to do this with a scrying workshop image?
MOmur6N.png
@DragonSage
Oh my goodness thank you I've been doing it the hard way for years :'D (copying the url of the small image in your lair page and pasting that in the img bbc code space)

But yes this would be a thing that either needs to be described, or has a better direct copy code or something!
@DragonSage
Oh my goodness thank you I've been doing it the hard way for years :'D (copying the url of the small image in your lair page and pasting that in the img bbc code space)

But yes this would be a thing that either needs to be described, or has a better direct copy code or something!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@momii
So I don't lose this, it's so handy!
@momii
So I don't lose this, it's so handy!
RW4VNVG.gif
1 2