Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 190 191
cool
cool
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
I find it funny that they say what the max level is, and then they put the level max 1 more up because someone reached that level. XD
I find it funny that they say what the max level is, and then they put the level max 1 more up because someone reached that level. XD
On the transmute and create new items pages, could we have a shelf with all the ingredients we have in stock? It's kind of bothersome to check the hoard constantly for which ingredients you need remaining.
Just an idea, but kept up the great work!

i love the squishy blob familiars. I want 20 ;-;
On the transmute and create new items pages, could we have a shelf with all the ingredients we have in stock? It's kind of bothersome to check the hoard constantly for which ingredients you need remaining.
Just an idea, but kept up the great work!

i love the squishy blob familiars. I want 20 ;-;
Oh dear.... FR is lagging it's afterburner off again :| So much for transmuting stuff....
Oh dear.... FR is lagging it's afterburner off again :| So much for transmuting stuff....
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
OMG I am so happy!!!!!!
OMG I am so happy!!!!!!
Is anyone else at least a bit bothered that you can use familiars in transmuting? I mean they trust you and know you and then you dump them into a pot.
Is anyone else at least a bit bothered that you can use familiars in transmuting? I mean they trust you and know you and then you dump them into a pot.
god i love women
[quote name="Mistheart101" date=2015-06-10 05:05:23] Is anyone else at least a bit bothered that you can use familiars in transmuting? I mean they trust you and know you and then you dump them into a pot. [/quote] I dunno. It doesn't bother me that much, as long as it's not irl xD
Mistheart101 wrote on 2015-06-10:

I dunno. It doesn't bother me that much, as long as it's not irl xD
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
[quote name="Mistheart101" date=2015-06-10 05:05:23] Is anyone else at least a bit bothered that you can use familiars in transmuting? I mean they trust you and know you and then you dump them into a pot. [/quote] Science requires sacrifices. d: (and they're just pixels, I never understood what the big deal is...)
Mistheart101 wrote on 2015-06-10:

Science requires sacrifices. d: (and they're just pixels, I never understood what the big deal is...)
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
I'm not able to transmute at all - is that closed at the moment? Other than that - omg that familiar is so cute. :D When my youngest gets home today she'll be squeaking so loudly about it.
I'm not able to transmute at all - is that closed at the moment? Other than that - omg that familiar is so cute. :D When my youngest gets home today she'll be squeaking so loudly about it.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
[quote name="Sephirajo" date=2015-06-10 05:24:44] I'm not able to transmute at all - is that closed at the moment? Other than that - omg that familiar is so cute. :D When my youngest gets home today she'll be squeaking so loudly about it. [/quote] @Sephirajo They say to clear your cache to get it working again, or at least hard refresh (ctrl+F5 on Windows, no idea how is it in other systems). In the worst case try to use a different browser.
Sephirajo wrote on 2015-06-10:

@Sephirajo They say to clear your cache to get it working again, or at least hard refresh (ctrl+F5 on Windows, no idea how is it in other systems). In the worst case try to use a different browser.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 190 191