Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 190 191
@Chablink

is one of them already attatched to a dragon? So it only looks like you have 1 in your hoard?
@Chablink

is one of them already attatched to a dragon? So it only looks like you have 1 in your hoard?
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
[quote name="QueenCheetah93" date=2015-06-10 09:21:07] @Chablink is one of them already attatched to a dragon? So it only looks like you have 1 in your hoard? [/quote]That was it. Took me to post the post to realize that xP
QueenCheetah93 wrote on 2015-06-10:
@Chablink

That was it. Took me to post the post to realize that xP
Okay, I'm feeling a bit silly here, but where are the alchemical ingredients kept? Cause I have a memory of a goldfish and can't keep track of what I've transmuted.
Okay, I'm feeling a bit silly here, but where are the alchemical ingredients kept? Cause I have a memory of a goldfish and can't keep track of what I've transmuted.
Vm28v.gif 96VHn.gif z3ToJ.gif s24DZ.gif x4PMu.gif dToMV.gif
@HystericBlue

They were added a while ago, so they're in the middle, right after Shalebuck horns in my hoard.
@HystericBlue

They were added a while ago, so they're in the middle, right after Shalebuck horns in my hoard.
uCR5SCW.png
Can't wait until the other recipes are added to the game!
I have a mighty need for these items! :O
Can't wait until the other recipes are added to the game!
I have a mighty need for these items! :O
80kkfr4.png
LINKS

Art tumblr

Rooty-tooty.
It's honestly a shame that I wasn't able to make another Loga in time. I have all the ingredients...just not the treasure. Doesn't matter now.

Anyway, I'm very glad for this update! I'm excited about Baldwin.
It's honestly a shame that I wasn't able to make another Loga in time. I have all the ingredients...just not the treasure. Doesn't matter now.

Anyway, I'm very glad for this update! I'm excited about Baldwin.
breioom.gifB R E I O O Mdoodleboop___left_by_angelea_phoenix_d8onom4_by_breioom-d8y71bu.gif
~Please ping me when you contact me!~
.........I really do not like the Smoke gene...........
Have you noticed that there appears to be a sample of Green Ooze on the logo? It should be clickable!
Have you noticed that there appears to be a sample of Green Ooze on the logo? It should be clickable!
50lm6f.jpg
I can't use the cauldron D: please help
I can't use the cauldron D: please help
@squishy0599 try pressing Ctrl+F5
@squishy0599 try pressing Ctrl+F5
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@Insomnia its not working
@Insomnia its not working
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 190 191